What's new

After Lahore and Rawalpindi Metro Bus Projects extend to Faisalabad and Multan

Talking about facts? on your face bro...

parhta jaa sharmata ja!!

Wrong info... There is an oncology ward in BVH (Bahawalpur) and also at Sheikh Zayed (RahimYar Khan).. the problem is not setting up a hospital but the problem is who will work there... oncology, endocrinology and Blood diseases are the most neglected areas... not many doctors opt for these or specialize in them

And still you will find many paindoos there, we need to spend on our people first, we need to have first human development, raise the standard of peoples thinking, make them aware, don't keep them Jahils, what metro or bus will do, just show off, metro can be constructed any time but negligence of human development can never be undone. if you have well versed society you will rise till sky but these metor wont take u there,
No offence from me also, but the literacy rate is highest in Punjab among all provinces.
The standard of educational institutions of Punjab are much better as compared to any other province. Kindly check the ranking of universities on HEC website.
More than 70% of students who have qualify CSS are from Punjab, and this pattern is same for many decades. I am not syaing that its ok in Punjab, but the performance of shahbaz Shareef is much much better than any other CM. This workaholic CM is always busy in planning and implementing new mega projects.

No offence bro but plz go out of these small thinking of metro, first spent on your people and the same people will return 1000 times more. not metro.
Its not just metro yaar, just look at the danish schools, quiad-e-Azam SOlar park, solid waste management in six
cities, establish Pakistan's largest steel mill in Chiniot, 2 coal plants of 1,320MW being set up at Sahiwal, Polio free Punjab, land record computerisation, 1 Billion rs. Narowal Sports city, Rs12 billion Safe drinking water for all, etc etc............... the list is unending.

A simple question, what PMLN did for you, for a an ordinary citizen like you and me.
Its not about PML-N, i just hate their policies, but i do admire this mad man Shahbaz Shreef, he is one hell of a CM for any of his competitor CM in other provinces.

If you would have known that we are talking about Punjab Gov't institution you won't be giving this answer.

BTW, see below and 'parhta ja sharmata ja' again!

Yeah!! your level of argument shows that you are a teenager with closed mind!!!
This is enough i would not be replying to your childish comments, after proven wrong countless times you change your stance every time!!! Go play some video games kid !!!

Yeah!! your level of argument shows that you are a teenager with closed mind!!!
This is enough i would not be replying to your childish comments, after proven wrong countless times you change your stance every time!!! Go play some video games kid !!!

fact remains that Punjab Govt has neglected South Punjab and all its funds have been utilized in Lahore! An example of it is cancer hospital project of Pervaiz Elahi which is not completed by SS due to political enmity.

I am kid or you are showing puerility, whatever makes your nights awesome!

Wrong info... There is an oncology ward in BVH (Bahawalpur) and also at Sheikh Zayed (RahimYar Khan).. the problem is not setting up a hospital but the problem is who will work there... oncology, endocrinology and Blood diseases are the most neglected areas... not many doctors opt for these or specialize in them

BVH website is silent about oncology ward...

Quaid-e-Azam Medical College Bahawalpur,Pakistan:(INDOOR_WARDS)

for SZH i reckon even if there is any such ward (ward is 't confirmed anyway), it is out of proper facilities.

They should go for underground subway system which will save thousands of kms of land on ground. Look at Lahore they wasted alot of land & greenery for the Metro bus dedicated lanes. Same thing is going on in Islamabad where they are destroying trees & environment.

No offence from me also, but the literacy rate is highest in Punjab among all provinces.
The standard of educational institutions of Punjab are much better as compared to any other province. Kindly check the ranking of universities on HEC website.
More than 70% of students who have qualify CSS are from Punjab, and this pattern is same for many decades. I am not syaing that its ok in Punjab, but the performance of shahbaz Shareef is much much better than any other CM. This workaholic CM is always busy in planning and implementing new mega projects.

Its not just metro yaar, just look at the danish schools, quiad-e-Azam SOlar park, solid waste management in six
cities, establish Pakistan's largest steel mill in Chiniot, 2 coal plants of 1,320MW being set up at Sahiwal, Polio free Punjab, land record computerisation, 1 Billion rs. Narowal Sports city, Rs12 billion Safe drinking water for all, etc etc............... the list is unending.

Its not about PML-N, i just hate their policies, but i do admire this mad man Shahbaz Shreef, he is one hell of a CM for any of his competitor CM in other provinces.

N have won on back of Shabaz Sharif in Punjab. PPP dominated areas of South Punjab completely rejected them this time around. Thats why N didn't need help of any other party to form government.

fact remains that Punjab Govt has neglected South Punjab and all its funds have been utilized in Lahore!

While I agree that South Punjab is not getting its rightful share, I would term your statement as extreme. Can you prove that ALL the funds of South Punjab have been used up in Lahore?

Even Karachi was ranked to bottom pile of shit in recent education rankings of Pakistan. Now one can imagine the situation in rest of Sindh!

While I agree that South Punjab is not getting its rightful share, I would term your statement as extreme. Can you prove that ALL the funds of South Punjab have been used up in Lahore?
i shared a column of Rauf Kalasra!.. scroll up..

i shared a column of Rauf Kalasra!.. scroll up..
I respect Rauf Klasra for his honesty, but he is rather emotional about South Punjab. He has never said so explicitly, but his writing betrays a certain unease and dislike for Lahore.

You can not take Rauf sb.'s columns as total truth.

The basic problem for our South Punjab brothers is that they expect government to do something for them. In Pakistan this never works. Places like Sialkot prove that in order to grow in development and wealth, a region must not wait for government action. The pushy entrepreneurs of Sialkot constructed their very own International airport. That is the way to go...

I respect Rauf Klasra for his honesty, but he is rather emotional about South Punjab. He has never said so explicitly, but his writing betrays a certain unease and dislike for Lahore.

You can not take Rauf sb.'s columns as total truth.

The basic problem for our South Punjab brothers is that they expect government to do something for them. In Pakistan this never works. Places like Sialkot prove that in order to grow in development and wealth, a region must not wait for government action. The pushy entrepreneurs of Sialkot constructed their very own International airport. That is the way to go...

But this is not a justification for the rulers of 'whole' Punjab's ignorance, deaf era and blind eye towards misery of south Punjab. This is my point.

The most effective solution for elimination of poverty from South Punjab, Interior Sindh and Balochistan is the demand of more provinces in the country. When popular leaders from within your area will be elected who knows the core issues of your area, they are more likely to resolve your issues rather than a person sitting 400 kilometres away from you

I am all up for at least 12 and preferably upgrading all the divisions of Pakistan to Provincial level.

But this is not a justification for the rulers of 'whole' Punjab's ignorance, deaf era and blind eye towards misery of south Punjab. This is my point.

I understand your point. And I sympathize. I must, however, point out that a big part of misery of South Punjab is because of a mind-set that sees government as provider of solutions. The places in Pakistan that do not focus on government help for improvement tend to do better.

The most effective solution for elimination of poverty from South Punjab, Interior Sindh and Balochistan is the demand of more provinces in the country. When popular leaders from within your area will be elected who knows the core issues of your area, they are more likely to resolve your issues rather than a person sitting 400 kilometres away from you

I am all up for at least 12 and preferably upgrading all the divisions of Pakistan to Provincial level.

exactly this is the solution but the rulers who are not ready to conduct local body elections, this is a far cry. Only some kind of revolution can get rid of such parasitic approach of PMLN and PPP!

Back
Top Bottom