What's new

After Lahore and Rawalpindi Metro Bus Projects extend to Faisalabad and Multan

BVH website is silent about oncology ward...

for SZH i reckon even if there is any such ward (ward is 't confirmed anyway), it is out of proper facilities.
websies are not a good basis for an argument at least in pakistan or most of the government /semi government institutes in Pakistan... i am a medic and what i am saying is based upon my first hand experience of interactions with different oncologists based in BWP and RYK... i will give just one example... senior registrar from mayo hospital's oncology ward being run under professor shahryar was transferred to Sheikh zayed RYK in 2010. i can give you his email address as well as personal cell numbers but i guess the information above should be sufficient...
i come from Ryk district... half of my relatives still reside between sadiqabad, ryk, khanpur, bahawalpur, burewala, arifwala areas and i can assure you that the slogan of south punjab being neglected is partly right and partly wrong.... RYK and BWP are not at all neglected... the areas that need attention are rajan pur, dera ghazi khan and forta abbas...part of the problem in these areas are strong fuedal lords and highly influential political families from there...you improve the rule of law and things will be ok...
the rest of the areas are doing just fine but no one would object to more development work...

Back
Top Bottom