What's new

After Lahore and Rawalpindi Metro Bus Projects extend to Faisalabad and Multan

I feel like beating the cr*p out of people who call others paindu but themselves are so illerate, garbage and trash talkers. Learn to offer rebuttal with proper evidence.

What pakistan need is thousands of mental asylum. 75% of Pakistanis (indians are so much better than us, more educated) of defense.pk belong there.

If I changed my location to india and started offering same critisim, these same pakistanis will start calling me killer of muslims, backward nation and every bhagarait baat. First make your country better yourself, than blame others. Right now, the world thinks of Pakistan as sh1t hole. We are embarassed to say we're pakistanis here with all these honor killings, one fatwa saying taliban are shaheed and one pak army. One celebrating eid day earlier, one the next day, on same street! When I was in Pakistan, neighbour celebrated eid one day before. With such good technology, we still can't agree when will be eid!

I can go on and one, but point is, instead of calling other people names, learn to have a conversation. Learn to let others make country better, if you can't yourself.

Kash agr education aur basic health facilities kay bhi yehi record bantay to.aaj Pakistan kdhr hota.
Associated Press Of Pakistan ( Pakistan's Premier NEWS Agency ) - Danish School students win special award at Intel ISEF held in USA

Punjab Health Sector Reforms Programme (PHSRP)

aur btw sir chussein marna aur pessimism phelana chor dein muzar e sehat ashia hain

@hasnain0099 Danish school builders/contractors are still waiting for their payments. They ran front page ads last year to shame Shahbaz sharif administration but their pleas fell upon deaf ears. So where education funds are being used and why Danish school project is not being expanded elsewhere? There is not a single, Proper engineering university ( or any other kind of university) in Sialkot. They all had to come to lahore for admissions.

Patients from faislabad, Sheikhapura, other small cities are forced to come to Lahore to avail advance medical facilities at Mayo, shiekh zayd or at Punjab cardiology institute. Why health sector is being neglected grossly?

And these are few of many sectors that are being neglected at the expense of metro buses!
ye lain sir sirf aap k liye
Shahbaz okays Danish school for Taunsa, opens medical college

Last edited:
Talking about facts? on your face bro...

parhta jaa sharmata ja!!

O bhai! I am living in Southern Punjab for the last decade, Sheikh Zayed Hospital is in Rahim Yar khan and BVH is in Bahawalpur. Google it if you are not sure! and don't quote racist columnists who torment facts to augment there hidden agendas.
This explanation should be enough for you, but i think that you are so blind by hatred that you cant seem to think out of your limited brain.

And still you will find many paindoos there, we need to spend on our people first, we need to have first human development, raise the standard of peoples thinking, make them aware, don't keep them Jahils, what metro or bus will do, just show off, metro can be constructed any time but negligence of human development can never be undone. if you have well versed society you will rise till sky but these metor wont take u there,
Rawalpindi Islamabad needed the mass transit system badly...This project should have started couple of decade ago...!How many times do you travel in 12 seat Toyota Vans which are customized into 19 seaters plus 3 CNG cylinders right below the seat....!!! ?? Millions of people travel in these running potential match boxes with no possible escape through the windows due to the heavy rod attached just for filthy curtains right in middle of them ?? Travelers were roasted alive in some incidents because CNG kits were not looked after-ed and maintained properly...! Millions of people are forced to travel in that shitty hell tin boxes every day with loud, arrogant, vile drivers with their conductors who are mostly charsees and podries and who don't have a clue about how to behave and treat with travelers, especially the women..! Losing almost one third of their hard earned honest salaries to transport mafia in Rawalpindi-Islamabad..... sweating, puking, coughing travelers in 40 degree plus Celsius on the roads like below....

road 2.jpg

Road 1.jpg
road 4.jpg

Though i have got my own vehicle now, but still i have to face traffic jams every, wasting huge amount of my precious time...! Metro bus means cheap, quality, alternative transport which can take me to my office and back home in one piece without any gigantic problems which we were facing every day...And at last ...no more shitty tin boxes..!!

O bhai! I am living in Southern Punjab for the last decade, Sheikh Zayed Hospital is in Rahim Yar khan and BVH is in Bahawalpur. Google it if you are not sure! and don't quote racist columnists who torment facts to augment there hidden agendas.
This explanation should be enough for you, but i think that you are so blind by hatred that you cant seem to think out of your limited brain.

In whole south punjab for the population of around 7 Caror only three hospitals! Now compare it one city Lahore... secondly, how may cancer wards are there in your other hospitals and how many beds? compare it with lahore also...!!!

dafuq you are defending here? and BTW I am also from south and the columnist as well.. calling someone names with limited or unlimited can't deny the facts!.. don't make mockery of yourself..

In whole south punjab for the population of around 7 Caror only three hospitals! Now compare it one city Lahore... secondly, how may cancer wards are there in your other hospitals and how many beds? compare it with lahore also...!!!

dafuq you are defending here? and BTW I am also from south and the columnist as well.. calling someone names with limited or unlimited can't deny the facts!.. don't make mockery of yourself..

I am Not denying facts and only commenting on your assumptions. First you were saying that there is only one hospital and now you have agreed that there are three, let me tell you these are big hopitals with each having close to 500 beds! Small hospitals are also present.
Secondly how have you quoted the figure of 700 Million people in Southern punjab is out of my head, please get your facts straight; only around 1/3-1/4 of the punjab population resides in Southern punjab with Multan the only true big city.
I am not defending any party or person but the problem is that we pakistanis as whole jump the gun without verifying the source of the news and then make mountain out of mole hill.
I do not want to get in some sort of war of words with you but please stop seeing the world from others eyes and do some research before posting.

I am Not denying facts and only commenting on your assumptions. First you were saying that there is only one hospital and now you have agreed that there are three, let me tell you these are big hopitals with each having close to 500 beds! Small hospitals are also present.
Secondly how have you quoted the figure of 700 Million people in Southern punjab is out of my head, please get your facts straight; only around 1/3-1/4 of the punjab population resides in Southern punjab with Multan the only true big city.
I am not defending any party or person but the problem is that we pakistanis as whole jump the gun without verifying the source of the news and then make mountain out of mole hill.
I do not want to get in some sort of war of words with you but please stop seeing the world from others eyes and do some research before posting.
hahah... you conviently ignored my question about cancer ward in those so called big hospitals.so essentially all your verbose is bosh!

hahah... you conviently ignored my question about cancer ward in those so called big hospitals.so essentially all your verbose is bosh!
Do you know about BINO! if you have known you wouldnt be asking this question! :-)

Back
Top Bottom