What's new

After Lahore now Rawalpindo and Murree sign deal waste management

halka_kutta

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
10320503_466707386806547_4947531051322739943_n_zps66cc6d34.jpg

I think this is very good initiative, we need such project in other bigger cities of punjab too such as gujranwala, faisalabad, multan etc. People are already paying for disposal of garbage in the form of monthly to jamadars. If there could be some companies that can collect garbage from people's home, everybody would welcome it even if they had to pay some money for it because they are already doing it as I mentioned before.

Last edited:
I think this is very good initiative, we need such project in other bigger cities of punjab too such as gujranwala, faisalabad, multan etc. People are already paying for disposal of garbage in the form of monthly to christian churas. If the there could be some companies that can collect garbage from people's home, everybody would welcome it even if they had to pay some money for it because they are already doing it as I mentioned before.

Yes slowly it will expand to other big cities of Punjab. I can see by 2018 6-7 big cities of Punjab getting this system.

I think this is very good initiative, we need such project in other bigger cities of punjab too such as gujranwala, faisalabad, multan etc. People are already paying for disposal of garbage in the form of monthly to christian churas. If the there could be some companies that can collect garbage from people's home, everybody would welcome it even if they had to pay some money for it because they are already doing it as I mentioned before.

we need to recycle. And I don't think it is appropriate to say something like Christian "churas" . Yes, it is a common expression, but yet just like the misconceptions around polio, it is a jahil expression.

Yes slowly it will expand to other big cities of Punjab. I can see by 2018 6-7 big cities of Punjab getting this system.

biodegradable compost and recyclable material, and non recyclable material should all be separated

I think this is very good initiative, we need such project in other bigger cities of punjab too such as gujranwala, faisalabad, multan etc. People are already paying for disposal of garbage in the form of monthly to jamadars. If there could be some companies that can collect garbage from people's home, everybody would welcome it even if they had to pay some money for it because they are already doing it as I mentioned before.

Look what i found on Punjab goverment site , its already planned for 6 more cities. Including Gujrawala

"After the successful execution of LWMC the Government of the Punjab intends to replicate the successful interventions of LWMC in other cities of the Punjab to improve & modernize their SWM systems. In this regard, the services of LWMC were hired to design and prepare bidding documents for outsourcing of SWM services for improvement of SWM services in six other cities of Punjab. LWMC prepared the consultancy contract and got it signed with the participating districts of Rawalpindi, Gujranwala, Sialkot, Faisalabad, Multan and Bahawalpur."

6cities2.jpg

So Ralwalpindi on its way, 5 cities left. Slowly every big city of every district in Punjab will have this. Anyway nice distribution between whole Punjab!

Last edited:
we should use the garbage to produce electricity and recycle it !
If we managed to do this I can assure you Rawalpindi would get self reliance considering the amount of waste this city produces :)

Good for Rawalpindi. If i'm not mistaken its one of the most polluted city in the world. People burn waste. A new recycling culture should be introduced.

multan waly bht gand dalty hain yar ... hahaha ... rwp multan sy bara city hai but multan 1000 tons per day.. yar multan walo kujh khayal karo bahi...

Back
Top Bottom