What's new

Why muslims are so sensitive?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Irrespective of that, when Hindus of the present generation have tremendous respect for the mythological characters, why does a Muslim have to draw them nude ?

IIRC MF Hussain is a Muslim. Does it suit him to draw nude women (let alone religious figures) in a society where women are covered up from head to toe ? Are you trying to justify that a Muslim can ridicule any religion if that religion is tolerant about it ?

If he did anything that could hurt the feelings of Hindu brothers without valid reason..... it should be equally condenmed by the Muslims and in another words he went against the teachings of Islam and will not be protected under the name of Islam. But it is not a case for other religions where they start giving protection to their peoples in the name of Freedom of Speech. If there was anything in his pictures that played with the emotions of hindus he must apologize and i wouldn't mind if sentenced for certain amount of period.

I came across him online on the game "erepublik"

Are you sure that madarassas dont preach anything to the lines of what I heard ?

I had another friend who is studying in a university in peshawar (I might be wrong) ..he's a pashtun and he also said that the teachers say bad stuff about Indians and Hindus

If you met these people online, then that is the end of the story.

Its the same way hindus are sensitive when somebody posts a picture of a hindu with his head in a cow's rear end drinking its urine and ridicules that person.

Or when somebody ridicules hindus in the hindu's holy ganges river bathing while a fellow hindu is defecating right next to him.

Or when somebody ridicules hindus for thinking when milk comes out of a statue its the doing of a higher power and not of a mechanism within the statue.

Or when somebody ridicules hindus for worship this baby by thinking its a hindu god and not product of severe inbreeding.

Everybody is sensitive of their religion.

Get the point?

MOD EDIT: picture not required

Message for the non-believers,americans,europeans and jews.
"unbelievers" ... well show some respect to humanity.You are a muslim because u probably were born in a muslim family.People follow religions of their parents. Some are atheists .But every one still tries to live a good, humane and righteous life.
Also..
Islam is all about peace and love.
Those terrorists or radical muslims makes islam a very bad image.
The "unbelievers" were never provided a chance to believe so.So you can't accuse them now.
And the other thing what makes me pissed off.
When a muslims does an attack on someone.
It's IMMEDIATLY a terrorist attack or islamic attack or something.
But when some crazy non-believer or catholic guy murders his family or runs drugs or whatever... It's called incident.
Well no one accuses Dawood Ibrahim of being taliban.He is only accused of being a druglord and mafia don.In most of the cases where a muslim kills someone , the specific interest has been observed to be Islamic . Hence the generalised accusation. However you too show the same tendency by accusing all mishappenings of the world on the"unbelievers".
True world is in Asia,Afrika and the Middle East.
Well if you hate the west so much why do you have to so openly announce it?Why not just keep it to yourself just the way you advised them to?By openly calling someone else's culture not true that too while playing victim and claiming all righteousness you have chosen to set the precedent.As you sow, so shall you reap.

"God has no religion" - M.K. Gandhi

I came across him online on the game "erepublik"

Are you sure that madarassas dont preach anything to the lines of what I heard ?

I had another friend who is studying in a university in peshawar (I might be wrong) ..he's a pashtun and he also said that the teachers say bad stuff about Indians and Hindus

I am not sure if he really was a Pakistani. There has been few Madrissah involved in these terror incidents but the appropriate steps were taken against them. Not all Madrissahs are same and there are thousands of madrissah's in Pakistan and over crowded by students thanks to their low fee and services they provide i.e. Free meal, rooms for students etc.

Its off topic anyway so lets stop here

Its responsibility of muslim to respect all religions. Very cleared said in Quran ..respect others religion so they respect yours, If you use bad lingo then inturn they will do same with your religion, and you won't like it " ..

Peace
Salam and Shalom

I think every non-muslim must learn about Islam from a unbiased Source for some Idea about Islam and Muslims and How to interact with them without offending them.Criticizing Islam and Holy Figures Will Invite More Problems for Non-Believers.

Westerners terribly fails in it as they except Freedom of Expression too Much.

Last edited:
BTW SouthPark showed an image of the prophet before the entire Danish Cartoon controversy. Can I be banned for posting that image on this forum?

In my opinion, be considerate; why show the picture when it offends sensibilities?

Of course I will defend your right to post it; also I think it is no big deal. But it would be unnecessary.

Give respect to get respect.

not very difficult to understand.
just ask urself what would it have been lik when Jesus (peace be upon him) was first shown as a cartoon character. obviously a noble person getting full respect for his status in human history. but wat do we see today in cartoons? may Allah forgive these ppl.
now we dont want this to happen to prophet muhammad (peace be upon him) and that is the reason why we dont let anyone to even come up with a picture. had this not been the case, these senseless cartoonists would have been doing the same thing with the character of prophet muhammad (peace be upon him).
im totally against freedom without responsibility. my freedom ends when a third person gets negatively effected.

not very difficult to understand.
just ask urself what would it have been lik when Jesus (peace be upon him) was first shown as a cartoon character. obviously a noble person getting full respect for his status in human history. but wat do we see today in cartoons? may Allah forgive these ppl.
now we dont want this to happen to prophet muhammad (peace be upon him) and that is the reason why we dont let anyone to even come up with a picture. had this not been the case, these senseless cartoonists would have been doing the same thing with the character of prophet muhammad (peace be upon him).
im totally against freedom without responsibility. my freedom ends when a third person gets negatively effected.

Exactly you have the right of freedom as long as you are not playing with other's emotions. You may murder someone and then say i have a right of Freedom i killed him so what? i have right to do anything i want?............ it does not work like that............ here you are not mudering anybody but they are playing with the emotions of billion+ Muslims and trying to portray negative image of Islam for the non-muslims.

You have freedom of expression/speech as long as other peoples are not offended

How about those who say they do not want to listen anything against their religion and want people to leave them alone, but at the same time make fun of other religion.

I love my religion and I understand people have same feeling about their religion to, so I never make fun of other religion.

Those people are no truly religious people who feel that their religion is superior but rest are inferior. This is my opinion. If you do not respect other they will not respect you, having superiority complex will not help you.

How about those who say they do not want to listen anything against their religion and want people to leave them alone, but at the same time make fun of other religion.

I love my religion and I understand people have same feeling about their religion to, so I never make fun of other religion.

Those people are no truly religious people who feel that their religion is superior but rest are inferior. This is my opinion. If you do not respect other they will not respect you, having superiority complex will not help you.

Well like i said in another thread - we are not allowed to disrespect any other religion. Our religion forbids us to do that in first place. So anybody who is not willing to listen on to his own religion and making fun of other's religion is not following his own religion properly.

Islam is for peace and not to make fun of other religion

Well like i said in another thread - we are not allowed to disrespect any other religion. Our religion forbids us to do that in first place. So anybody who is not willing to listen on to his own religion and making fun of other's religion is not following his own religion properly.

Islam is for peace and not to make fun of other religion

If people follow that nothing like it, reality is not the same. Applies to all religion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom