What's new

Why muslims are so sensitive?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your text books and madarassas beg to differ. I have a friend from Karachi who told me he was forced to attend the madarassa and they told him things like Jews are monkeys and Hindus are rats (or maybe other way round) and that Pakistan will become the capital of "United States of Islam".

If somebody "a muslim" says crap it does not mean it becomes part of our religion. If there was any such incident that probably means they were ignorents

Thats all

Your text books and madarassas beg to differ. I have a friend from Karachi who told me he was forced to attend the madarassa and they told him things like Jews are monkeys and Hindus are rats (or maybe other way round) and that Pakistan will become the capital of "United States of Islam".

WHAT, are you so naive that you would believe such garbage. I am fom karachi and I have never heard of anything even remotely close to this from even the most Islamic of people.

United States of Islam, :rofl::rofl::rofl:.

Get you head checked or do not stop taking your medicine. Another thing 'genius', how can a country be a Capital of any confederate.

Last edited:
yeaa right.....
Muslims make alot of fun :cheesy:on others but othesr can make fun on muslims.

No, not all muslims make fun or other religion, even if some do, they do not know anything about Islam.

Almost all other religious figures are Prophets for us, from Abraham, Moses, Jesus down to Mohammed. Even Lord Krishna and Buddha is considered a prophet by some Muslims.

everybody cool down.....its just a tv show.....they always do this kind of stuff to get more trp......moreover its south park,this show has a long history of making fun of people/issues.......they put somethng controversial...everybody talks about it,then everybody watches it....simple .....all they want is more viewers,more money...

hehehe,
sout patk also harass on hindu and jews but you dont see tham threaten sout-park writers

are you a lonely Jew on Christmas :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

man I love south park.

God bless Bit Torrent. I download entire DVD seasons at work in approximately 5-10 minutes =D

everybody cool down.....its just a tv show.....they always do this kind of stuff to get more trp......moreover its south park,this show has a long history of making fun of people/issues.......they put somethng controversial...everybody talks about it,then everybody watches it....simple .....all they want is more viewers,more money...

If you do not like it, ignore it that is what I say. Because any overblown move by Muslims will show us in a bad light again.

Just ignore it and move on.

Because we are Muslim and follwer of only true Religion. Muslims may tolerate many things but attacking on our Religion is the limit. Leave us alone but you won't because you want to play with our emitons and you know our weakness. Bloody lowlives.
Well, attacking your religion is the limit for you.By calling your own religion as the only true religion are you not saying that all other religions are wrong and unholy?Every morning by reciting "no god but god" are you not saying that all other religions are wrong again and again evryday ,every morning.And boy , of everyone on this damned planet you are sensitive of your religion being attacked.
And what does this attcked mean? Someone one does a cartoon on mohammed.Someone talks about muhammed in a show which regularly throws poo at jesus .
Grow up dude. There is something called freedom of expression in civilized world that you don't understand about.And oh..were not those cartoons meant for the audiences in those civilized nations?

most Karachiites I have met are fairly secular. That's why MQM is powerful there.

I think either you're just making the story up, or your friend is just an expat who doesnt even know this country at all.

United States of Islam sounds pretty ideal, but for now it is not existing just yet. Pakistan is Pakistan, its capital is Islamabad.

need I post links of some of the things your hindu extremist/fanatics in india say about Muslims????? You really dont want me to go there, because you know you will get owned.

Message for the non-believers,americans,europeans and jews.
There is a freedom of speech in many countries like USA and Europe.
But atleast have the respect not to make jokes of our Religion.
You hate islam? or muslims? Then leave it!
Don't spend your time on something you don't like or even hate it.
Also..
Islam is all about peace and love.
Those terrorists or radical muslims makes islam a very bad image.
Just like George Bush being president in USA.

And the other thing what makes me pissed off.
When a muslims does an attack on someone.
It's IMMEDIATLY a terrorist attack or islamic attack or something.
But when some crazy non-believer or catholic guy murders his family or runs drugs or whatever... It's called incident.
True world is in Asia,Afrika and the Middle East.

What a crap thread.. It doesnt get worse than ragging on a religion. To my Indian friends..A bunch of idiots behaving in a certain way do not define a religion. We have similar idiots in Hinduism too... And when you try and rag on Pakistanis by going after Islam, please dont forget the 140 million muslims in India...

most Karachiites I have met are fairly secular. That's why MQM is powerful there.

I think either you're just making the story up, or your friend is just an expat who doesnt even know this country at all.

United States of Islam sounds pretty ideal, but for now it is not existing just yet. Pakistan is Pakistan, its capital is Islamabad.

need I post links of some of the things your hindu extremist/fanatics in india say about Muslims????? You really dont want me to go there, because you know you will get owned.

I was pointing at the stupidity of the mullahs.

I am not making it up.

The guy said that he's scared of living in Pakistan and he wants to move to a western country !

Madarassas are known throughout the world as jehadi recruit grounds.

I am not making it up.

The guy said that he's scared of living in Pakistan and he wants to move to a western country !

Where did you meet that guy? in Delhi or Mumbai?

One - This is off topic

Two - Making nude pictures is not against Hindu religion as long as i am aware of. Just visit any temple (take an example of Shiv-ling), just read any story of hindu god or goddess so much of SEX involved in it.

Irrespective of that, when Hindus of the present generation have tremendous respect for the mythological characters, why does a Muslim have to draw them nude ?

IIRC MF Hussain is a Muslim. Does it suit him to draw nude women (let alone religious figures) in a society where women are covered up from head to toe ? Are you trying to justify that a Muslim can ridicule any religion if that religion is tolerant about it ?

I am not making it up.

LOL, how is he scared of Pakistan when he seems to be living with you in India. Your story does not make sense, go over it again with some depth and background.

Where did you meet that guy? in Delhi or Mumbai?

I came across him online on the game "erepublik"

Are you sure that madarassas dont preach anything to the lines of what I heard ?

I had another friend who is studying in a university in peshawar (I might be wrong) ..he's a pashtun and he also said that the teachers say bad stuff about Indians and Hindus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom