What's new

Why muslims are so sensitive?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well if you want to go by Pakistan law while requesting the Mods to delete this thread, by all means it should be okay if that is the truth. I sort of looked at it with the idea of a debate about the religion. We do it often in India because it provides all perspectives of any religion or faith. It is a good exercise in terms that when you discuss all religions with a sane mind, we end up finding that each religion is equally pious and always helps us lead a life as a good human being.

Sikhism did not blow up Air India, some terrorists who are still funded and fonded by your Army, did it. They are still in Canada. Do not vile a religion due to the deeds of some distorted minds. Is it okay if someone raises aspersions on Islam for the doings of the Muslim terrorists today?

You need to read a little bit more about the inclusive society idea. I know that the education system in Pakistan was severely distorted around the times when the current generation went to schools but then we always learn everyday with each experience. So take it easy on other religions.

None of the Sikh Gurus espoused violence against innocent human beings. If you have anything to corroborate your rant, bring it up, else "do not do unto others what you do not want them to do unto you".

Or may be you do not like them because they are one of the finest warriors in India and they were too adamant to have Lahore in 1971????

Not at all... Sikhs may be better warriors than Hindus, but the Muslims take the prize for being the best!

Pakistanis could have easily taken all of Punjab and Kashmir in 1948 and 1965, but the ceasefire inhibited later progress. We destroyed the Sikhs then, and we can do the same now.

You Indians are one of the largest promoters of terrorism throughout the world.

I have studied in Canada, and know the truth. Sikhism was based on violence and hatred!

Also, Pakistan's educational system is far greater than India's, and Indians teach nothing but historical distortions in their classrooms.

Your Indian lies won't distort reality. Those who know the truth of history, know that what I am saying the truth! Sikhs blew up Air-India, and they commited heinous attacks against innocent Muslims, and later some Hindus.

PS: There is a huge difference between religious debate and bringing forth fallacious statements and outright lies. Insults are against pragmatism, and promote nothing but destruction.

Maybe if someone insulted Gobind Singh or Krishna, it wouldn't be a big deal for you, because that is your thinking process.

But if you do it against the Muslims, our life and blood are readily available to be sacrificed for the sake of Allah (SWT) and our beloved Prophet (SAW)!

Last edited by a moderator:
Not at all... Sikhs may be better warriors than Hindus, but the Muslims take the prize for being the best!

Pakistanis could have easily taken all of Punjab and Kashmir in 1948 and 1965, but the ceasefire inhibited later progress. We destroyed the Sikhs then, and we can do the same now.

You Indians are one of the largest promoters of terrorism throughout the world.

YouTube - The Indian Government is FUNDING Al-Qaeda and other Terrorist organizations in Afghanistan.

I have studied in Canada, and know the truth. Sikhism was based on violence and hatred!

Also, Pakistan's educational system is far greater than India's, and Indians teach nothing but historical distortions in their classrooms.

Your Indian lies won't distort reality. Those who know the truth of history, know that what I am saying the truth! Sikhs blew up Air-India, and they commited heinous attacks against innocent Muslims, and later some Hindus.

PS: There is a huge difference between religious debate and bringing forth fallacious statements and outright lies. Insults are against pragmatism, and promote nothing but destruction.

Maybe if someone insulted Gobind Singh or Krishna, it wouldn't be a big deal for you, because that is your thinking process.

But if you do it against the Muslims, our life and blood are readily available to be sacrificed for the sake of Allah (SWT) and our beloved Prophet (SAW)!

Looks like you are emotionally charged up. I am out now.

Here no one abused islam ok. You are started abusing sikhisim and hundusim. You probed yourself why the thread is all about.

Can some open minded muslim answer these queries of mine:

The Prophet (PBUH/SAW) is God's mercy on mankind!

His beauty CANNOT be displayed in any form of art, because no mere painting would do justice to such a beautiful face.

Alhamdulillah

Islam is the truth

1. Is this the reason that showing an image of the prophet is forbidden in islam?

2. And does this rule apply only to the followers of the prophet or to everyone?

@XtremeOwnage:

No, but Gobind Singh is a joke, he is a ridiculous person and looks like a fool!

Sikhism is the most vile and disgusting religion out there. It promotes nothing but violence and hatred.

Sikhism has a history of persecuting non-Sikhs and killing innocent Muslims as well as Hindus.

Sikhism is so intolerant that they blew up Air-India, and still have no regret over the heinous crimes of their ancestors.

Dude, no one has said ANYTHING negative about islam. People are mocking MUSLIMS and not ISLAM. get it?

Stop spewing hatred towards other religions. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom