What's new

We need to bring the Biharis left behind To Pakistan

A year ago an Urdu speaking family settled in our area, Kisi ***** ki himat nahi pari in ko kahay demography change kr di ya so and so crap. Pakistan is for all and if someone doesn't like any person from a different background coming to his city, he can simply go *******. Yeh to koi tareeka nahi k doosro k vjood sy he masla Shoro ho jy k ya to in kp nikalo ya Hmy elehda Kro.

Aysay laaard sahiban ko Buckingham palace shift ho jana cheahey .

Furthermore the basic reason behind punjab's relatively exponential growth is that Punjab overwhelmingly is welcoming to all. more people migrated to punjab than any place in Pakistan but we never saw no ethnic clash of any kind. People usually their mind their business and pay their electricity and gas bills.

Punjab is the only province where no ethnic riots/ murders ever took place since 1947. Same can't be said of any other province.

Truly the best province when it comes to racism and acceptance.

Punjab is the only province where no ethnic riots/ murders ever took place since 1947. Same can't be said of any other province.

Truly the best province when it comes to racism and acceptance.

In Kashmir we also have people from difference backgrounds. People who migrated from Jammu Kashmir, Punjabis and Pashtun. But one issue I would see is the rule of law, Imagine strong powerful people from outside enter my area, within a few years they would be overtaking land etc because they have connections with the corrupt elite. There is no rule of law which will protect us. The normal people dont mind living together, it's always the corrupt powerful people.

Who will deal with these people, our governments and Judiciary couldnt care less. How will a normal poor person be able to protect himself. It's always greed for power and influence which makes us fight

Imagine abandoning a group of people who got massacred and raped just because they stayed loyal to the country. The very same country that literally pi$$ed on their sacrifices. First time they suffered in 1947 and then again in 1971..

Then these guys wonder what made MQM so crazy. The more I read history ,the more I am beginning to sympathize with MQM.

As much as I want to agree with you , I know it is all false. What kind of a unity you are talking about... There was no unity to begin with. Imagine pissing on the sacrifices of the very same people that made and protected Pakistan... No wonder MQM bailed on state...I feel so uneasy and less patriotic the more I read about it. Imagine if you experienced this personally...

Why would you die for a state that doesn't give a shit about you or your people ....

For starters , you can read these books.
https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.1080/00856401.2016.1228714

https://books.google.com.pk/books/a...VV17IC&source=kp_book_description&redir_esc=y

After some generations, these people are settled and living in BD. They are BD now. I think BD government should normalize things for them. I doubt they may even want to come to Pakistan now.

We should work to naturalize immigrants in Pakistan first.

Don't hate other ethnicities, we should rise above. Whole of Pakistan support Urdu speakers, we know what wrongs PPP doing to Karachi. It is no mystery.

In sha Allah pray for all of Pakistan, situation will get better. We will work to dislodge PPP permanently. Only PTI can do it, with a stronger mandate.

I would not recommend it.

a) exploitation
b) marginalisation for being "not local"

Fascist groups in all these countries involved have no interest in their plight but politics of it as rhetoric.

Pakistanis should concentrate on water and food security first for themselves before inviting anyone over from both east or the west of the Indus.

Solve the Afghan refugee crisis, there is no end in sight for the game being played in their landlocked country.

I don't know man.

I haven't been to Bangladesh in decades.

I would say, as an idealist, whatever actions taken if any should be done amicably by all parties.

As someone completely unfamiliar with this, I see this as unsettled business.

What is the approximate number of people in question?

Last time you told me you were in Bangladesh.

Is there a limit to the madness of it all?

I would not recommend it.

a) exploitation
b) marginalisation for being "not local"

Fascist groups in all these countries involved have no interest in their plight but politics of it as rhetoric.

Pakistanis should concentrate on water and food security first for themselves before inviting anyone over from both east or the west of the Indus.

Solve the Afghan refugee crisis, there is no end in sight for the game being played in their landlocked country.

Last time you told me you were in Bangladesh.

Is there a limit to the madness of it all?

No.

Pehle Muhajiron ko tu accept ker lo , Phir Bihariyun ka souchna , jo log Pakistan mai 70+ years se reh rahe hai unka har 6 month bad apni Patriotism prove kerni pardti hai ..

Exactly, Punjabis shouldn't be the only ones accepting of other ethnic groups within our land. Others should take notes too. We already have a lot of population density in the province while vast and large provinces like Balochistan are empty.

KP has housed 5 million Afghan refugees , The most of any place in the world . So I don't know what you are talking about .

As a non-Punjabi....Why do Punjab has to burden itself every time ... Why can't other province step up to the plate?

KP has hosted the most refugees in history . 5-7 Million and as such our province suffered the most . Your posts reek of ignorance .

Back
Top Bottom