What's new

A ‘Muslim Union’ is the need of the hour

not to sound harsh

But the workers get paid 5-10 times the money they would earn in their own country.

The wages in the ME are typically pegged to a multiple of the pay that one would get in their home country.

Add the multiple of the wayge and no tax means, people would rather be in ME making money than staying in the Islamist rat infested Pakistan or Afghanistan etc.

Hope you understand now.

Agreed people get paid more in comparison to what they will get in their home country. I am in full agreement here.

My point is that the workers are paid for their work, and not given any free or decent money because of their religion (being Muslims mostly). So ME people only pay for the services they get from these expats. But same time they always want to pay the bare minimum to these expats. So money does matter to the ME people and they do not want to distribute it for free for religion.

Oh no, you won't do. Pakistani people do not have the money - barely 1/10th of what Arabians have. I would rather want someone from KSA or Qatar or Jordan or UAE or even Morocco to tell me that for the sake of Muslim Unity, they would allow visa-free travel and work permit throughout Islamic nations on the planet.

No they wont allow that. if expats stay in ME permanently, then their economies would get overburdened and fail. They only need expats who can work. They do not need expats sitting in their country and not working. Once you cannot work, you must go back to your own country and be replaced by another expat who can work.

Only people who can stay in ME and not work are the ME citizens (and that's why no citizenship to outsiders :-) or else if everyone becomes ME citizen then who will work??).

Last edited:
Agreed people get paid more in comparison to what they will get in their home country. I am in full agreement here.

My point is that the workers are paid for their work, and not given any free or decent money because of their religion (being Muslims mostly). So ME people only pay for the services they get from these expats. But same time they always want to pay the bare minimum to these expats. So money does matter to the ME people and they do not want to distribute it for free for religion.
Happening everywhere mate! Even in EU the expats are paid same to the locals BUT are asked to work double shifts just to preserve their "equal rights titles"

I hear our post doc complaining every time when she stays at work from 8am to 6pm (expact is just from another EU country not even Asian) ...then I hear our LOCALS complaining when they run home at 4pm not to forget them coming to work around 10-ish am

thats just 1 example...I got a bunch of others too...

.... someone from KSA or Qatar or Jordan or UAE or even Morocco to tell me that for the sake of Muslim Unity, they would allow visa-free travel and work permit throughout Islamic nations on the planet.

you brought up in another valid point.

For anyone "union" to work, there is a need for equal membership.

in case of countries and nations, that membership is called "citizenship".

But most of the Muslims like their non-Muslim tribal brthren, have no forking idea about citizenship.

So this is why the Islamist Union is DOA (and I don't mean dua).

peace

Any way here is what a nuslim union would look like, assuming or rather fantasazing the dark green countries come together....go figure finding a common ground bw these nations

400px-Islam_by_country.png

Oh no, you won't do. Pakistani people do not have the money - barely 1/10th of what Arabians have. I would rather want someone from KSA or Qatar or Jordan or UAE or even Morocco to tell me that for the sake of Muslim Unity, they would allow visa-free travel and work permit throughout Islamic nations on the planet.
You think all Pakistanis are poor and all ME are filthy rich? HUGE generalization there! :unsure:

Any way here is what a nuslim union would look like, assuming or rather fantasazing the dark green countries come together....go figure finding a common ground bw these nations

400px-Islam_by_country.png
whats wrong with Iran why is it in Red?

You think all Pakistanis are poor and all ME are filthy rich? HUGE generalization there! :unsure:

whats wrong with Iran why is it in Red?

A L L

^^ That is a very specific word that I cannot find in my post. Please help me point it out, if you will?

you brought up in another valid point.

For anyone "union" to work, there is a need for equal membership.

in case of countries and nations, that membership is called "citizenship".

But most of the Muslims like their non-Muslim tribal brthren, have no forking idea about citizenship.

So this is why the Islamist Union is DOA (and I don't mean dua).

peace

Oh I have seen Arabians selling their religion for money. It is rare for me to use the term "sell" in such contexts, but the incidents have been state supported, and so blatant, that some times you can't do without it.

Then again, I will never go into specifics, nor cite the examples, because this website does not end with .com but with .pk.

Red is shia, green is sunni and the blue is ibadi....whatevar that is.
seriously dont know know what that is...You sure the source is reliable :P

A L L

^^ That is a very specific word that I cannot find in my post. Please help me point it out, if you will?

I dont see you leaving anyone behind? So Pakistan has people and what else? The rich are not people?

Happening everywhere mate! Even in EU the expats are paid same to the locals BUT are asked to work double shifts just to preserve their "equal rights titles"

I hear our post doc complaining every time when she stays at work from 8am to 6pm (expact is just from another EU country not even Asian) ...then I hear our LOCALS complaining when they run home at 4pm not to forget them coming to work around 10-ish am

that's just 1 example...I got a bunch of others too...

agreed that's because the EU people care about their money. And similarly ME people also care about their money. They won't share it for free out of concern for other Muslims.

But that's true world over. The super rich no matter from which region or religions, in general mostly do not share their wealth with those who need it. The arabs are no different.

Instead of seeking unity for religion purpose with those who are not interested, and where there is no economic parity. It is better to seek a regional union among South Asian nations, and then follow a developmental agenda similar to China. If we do that then in few decades we can make South Asia comparable to best in world and I do not think there would be any need to seek groupings on shallow basis like religions.

Last edited:
Incorrect. But people care for money in addition to their religion. So Muslims care for their religion and money both.

We are strictly talking about Muslims here, so please let us not compare it with other religions.

I just want some straight answers to straight queries.

My question is: What do Muslims care more about - Money or Religion?

If it is religion, then why is it that the rich Muslim states do not allow Muslims from poor states to become citizens?

If it is money, then well... no more questions your honor.

I dont see you leaving anyone behind? So Pakistan has people and what else? The rich are not people?

Rich of Pakistan are poorer than the rich of KSA. Poor of Pakistan are poorer than the poor of KSA. Middle Class of Pakistan is poorer than the Middle Class of KSA. Average Pakistani is poorer than average KSA citizen. Pakistani statesmen are poorer than the statesmen of KSA.

Well, I could keep going but sorry, you bored me.

No they wont allow that. if expats stay in ME permanently, then their economies would get overburdened and fail. They only need expats who can work. They do not need expats sitting in their country and not working. Once you cannot work, you must go back to your own country and be replaced by another expat who can work.

Only people who can stay in ME and not work are the ME citizens (and that's why no citizenship to outsiders :-) or else if everyone becomes ME citizen then who will work??).

Oh come on, resource based economies do not fail. The average person will become poorer, country will become more crowded. But the average Muslim on this planet will be better off than he/she is now. So why not implement this free travel and work for the sake of Muslims?

And the initiative has to be taken by the rich states of course, because no one wants to migrate to the already crowded poor countries like Bangladesh and Indonesia.

Islamism minus petroleum = pathetic countries like Yemen, somalia, and Afghanistan.

Pakistanis do not realize out Islamism is without oil too.

So that's why the trajectory of our economy and our society at large is so positive just like those Yemenis, Somalis and Afghanistanis.

peace

Islamism minus petroleum = pathetic countries like Yemen, somalia, and Afghanistan.

Pakistanis do not realize out Islamism is without oil too.

So that's why the trajectory of our economy and our society at large is so positive just like those Yemenis, Somalis and Afghanistanis.

peace

This is that piece of golden words that not even the intellectuals in Pakistan talk about. That the human resources in Pakistan are much much richer than all the oil in the world taken collectively.

Everyone in Pakistan talks about the oil money of the Gulf states. But none ever mentions the rich human resources Pakistan has. When they do not even realize their own worth, how can they expect others to treat them with respect?

In the end, it will be Islam without oil that will bring some respect and cohesion in the Muslim world.

We are strictly talking about Muslims here, so please let us not compare it with other religions.

I just want some straight answers to straight queries.

My question is: What do Muslims care more about - Money or Religion?

If it is religion, then why is it that the rich Muslim states do not allow Muslims from poor states to become citizens?

If it is money, then well... no more questions your honor.

Muslims will not sacrifice money for religion. (now if you think it means Muslims care more for money then its your view. But for me it means one cares for both money and religion. I do not think its either/or situation.)

Oh come on, resource based economies do not fail. The average person will become poorer, country will become more crowded. But the average Muslim on this planet will be better off than he/she is now. So why not implement this free travel and work for the sake of Muslims?

And the initiative has to be taken by the rich states of course, because no one wants to migrate to the already crowded poor countries like Bangladesh and Indonesia.

Yes you are right. By failure means the economies would fail to provide the same level of luxurious life to the ME citizens which they enjoy now, as that can only be given to a limited citizens.

Muslims will not sacrifice money for religion.

That's all I needed to know.

And yes, it is my firm belief that it zero sum game of "this or that" situation. Whenever a situation comes when you have to sacrifice one for the other, it becomes that very situation of 'this or that'. I learned it from History.

Rich of Pakistan are poorer than the rich of KSA. Poor of Pakistan are poorer than the poor of KSA. Middle Class of Pakistan is poorer than the Middle Class of KSA. Average Pakistani is poorer than average KSA citizen. Pakistani statesmen are poorer than the statesmen of KSA.

Well, I could keep going but sorry, you bored me.

Apart from the few FILTHY rich and the few very very poor in both countries you can not account for those in between...

And nope...if you could go on you wouldnt stop...

agreed that's because the EU people care about their money. And similarly ME people also care about their money. They won't share it for free out of concern for other Muslims.

But that's true world over. The super rich no matter from which region or religions, in general mostly do not share their wealth with those who need it. The arabs are no different.
Its human nature...materialistic nature
Instead of seeking unity for religion purpose with those who are not interested, and where there is no economic parity. It is better to seek a regional union among South Asian nations, and then follow a developmental agenda similar to China. If we do that then in few decades we can make South Asia comparable to best in world and I do not think there would be any need to seek groupings on shallow basis like religions.

Well, I think our want for unity based on religion is much more profound then that for regional matter...esp with the non stop fighting between India and Pakistan over everything and nothing (i.e. PDF members are a huge example how every thread becomes a measuring competition)....I think an ISLAMIC union is much more dream-able than a regional one with India!

Back
Top Bottom