What's new

A ‘Muslim Union’ is the need of the hour

So you still refuse to study history and geography.

Just being ignorant but surely a humanist-ignorant. hahahahahaah

Oh Bhai sahib.

Good intentions aka humanism are only the first step and not the last.

As soon as you declare to be humanist,

your job is to learn and understand

Becuase if you don't

you will end up throwing "well intentioned" $hit (if one can ever call it so), on someone who is a believer in humanism as well.

Try to understand meri Jaan, my dear dear dear "cousin from across the border".

May be we share ancestors from Bihar.

Who knows.

Who forking knows!

Rants again and this time with more text. :lol:

I am still waiting to hear from you how you can get rid of shias by staying in line with quran principles?

Also how minority shias eradicate majority sunnis in Iran?

And regarding your history, geography and other subjects, You are talking to someone who gives consulting services to seven of fortune 100 companies, so better respond the question than giving empty suggestions and over the top comments. :lol:

Rants again and this time with more text. :lol:

I am still waiting to hear from you how you can get rid of shias by staying in line with quran principles?

Also how minority shias eradicate majority sunnis in Iran?

And regarding your history, geography and other subjects, You are talking to someone who gives consulting services to seven of fortune 100 companies, so better respond the question than giving empty suggestions and over the top comments. :lol:

Yeah just like upper caste Hindus made the natives of Ganga valley as Shudras.

Please continue discussion.

Thank you

A very good discussion.................If you asked me.....well,.....According to many Hadist......Yes....There will be A Union someday......insyaALLAH. Btw....An Islamic Sport Game is one of the good step we have reached.....It makes us get closer.....Have you guys saw on TV that sport game which was held in Indonesia several month ago ? Was it reported in a good coverage way in your media ?

why will Saudi, Qatar, UAE nationals want people from other countries to become citizens of their countries, and then demand equal rights and resources from their govt.

Group A has 10 people with 100,000 bank balance (Saudi, Qatar, UAE etc).

Group B has 10,000 people have 100,000 bank balance (the relatively poor countries).

Why would group A people want to come to same level as group B people by having a union which will erase the political and national boundaries.

Country - GDP Per capita (USD) - Total Population (in Millions) - Population as % of total Population of the Nine countries

Qatar - 90,000 - 2 - 0.3%
UAE - 40,000 - 10 - 1.3%
Saudi - 20,000 - 30 - 3.9%

Malaysia - 10,000 - 30 - 3.9%
Iran - 7000 - 80 - 10.5%
Indonesia - 3500 - 250 - 33%

Pakistan - 1,200 - 180 - 24%
Bangladesh - 800 - 150 - 20%
Afghanistan - 600 - 30 - 4%

Now it is a debatable point that whether the countries with just 0.3%, 1.3% and 3.9% of total population will agree to share their extreme wealth with the other 33%, 24%, 20% population in this union.

Another point is Qatar, UAE, Saudi, Malaysia, Iran has less population compared to other countries. So a border-less union means they risk being inundated by people from Indonesia and Sub continent and become minorities in their own countries.

The people from Qatar, UAE, Saudi, Malaysia, Iran would never favour such a union.

The union does not have any sound basis to succeed.

A more plausible and successful integration and union would be an association of all South Asian countries in line with EU.

why will Saudi, Qatar, UAE nationals want people from other countries to become citizens of their countries, and then demand equal rights and resources from their govt.

Group B has 10,000 people have 100,000 bank balance (the relatively poor countries).

Why would group A people want to come to same level as group B people by having a union which will erase the political and national boundaries.

Country - GDP Per capita (USD) - Total Population (in Millions) - Population as % of total Population of the Nine countries

UAE - 40,000 - 10 - 1.3%

Iran - 7000 - 80 - 10.5%

Now it is a debatable point that whether the countries with just 0.3%, 1.3% and 3.9% of total population will agree to share their extreme wealth with the other 33%, 24%, 20% population in this union.

Another point is Qatar, UAE, Saudi, Malaysia, Iran has less population compared to other countries. So a border-less union means they risk being inundated by people from Indonesia and Sub continent and become minorities in their own countries.

The people from Qatar, UAE, Saudi, Malaysia, Iran would never favour such a union.

A more plausible and successful integration and union would be an association of all South Asian countries in line with EU.

Are you trying to say that Muslims care more about money than about their religion?

A global Muslim Union would have a population of around 1.5 billion.

It would also have a massive economy, and it would have control over two of the most important geo-strategic regions in the world (Central Asia and the Middle East).

As well as control over the vast majority of oil and gas reserves on the planet.

That would be a true global power, in a way that China is not (yet).
You forgot ASEAN ...there is Indonesia and Malaysia there - with large economies and population

UAE - 40,000 - 10 - 1.3%

Iran - 7000 - 80 - 10.5%

Talk about negativity....Border-less doesnt mean you go begging in the other country!

Are you trying to say that Muslims care more about money than about their religion?

Yes people care about money no matter Muslims or Chrisitans or Hindus.

You go to the Middle east countries and see how much they pay the labour class there. The labour workers barely get paid 500 to 600 AED or QAR per month. Thats all, and most of these workers are muslims.

The cost of one movie ticket is 40 AED and the cost of going by cab comes to 20 to 50 AED.

The rent for a decent one room house is 4000-5000 AED per month. A decent car costs 40000 AED minimum.

on top of it no one cares if 20-50 of these workers die every month. Its not even a concern for anyone.

You forgot ASEAN ...there is Indonesia and Malaysia there - with large economies and population

Talk about negativity....Border-less doesnt mean you go begging in the other country!

Then ask EU to make it visa free for sub continent people to go and live in Europe and see the consequences. I bet the migraton that would happen from sub continent to EU, would put to shame the migration that happened in 1947.

Last edited:
the talk of a muslim ummah is mostly a wishful fancy of pakistani's....as somehow this union will eliminate all their troubles.A common religion can never be basis of any union,common ideals,geography is.Even to think about a union when many islamic states have fights within them, when an idea of common currency is far fetched, when there is a huge economic disparity within these nations, when the whole economic model of some states differ...some are oil dependent others just plain services, some textille, when the very union is viewed with mistrust from rest of the world,when the political alliance of nations differ...pakistan anti-U.c, turkey member of Nato, saudi very pro-U.S, when their strategic issued do not match,when there is still not one common law they can agree with each other...pakistan is semi-secular..turkey is secular...saudi arabia is a theocratic state,when the very clamor of Ummah is from the less developed states..like pakistan,bangladesh and relatively less or none from rich states like saudi,yemen....when A====alliance of Muslim states, a natural B ====alliance of non muslim states will form and hostility will ensue,take it in any form you want... a muslim alliance is just not possible.

Then ask EU to make it visa free for sub continent people to go and live in Europe and see the consequences. I bet the migraton that would happen from sub continent to EU, would put to shame the migration that happened in 1947.

Well, what you are talking about the migration that happened for HOPES of better jobs...the only way "ISLAMIC UNION" can ACTUALLY take place is equality as preached by Islam itself....If there is equal standards in all countries there is no "feared migration" like that in EU..where the Euro is roughly of the same value, so people only run after better jobs or better welfare...

Middle East has a good welfare system that is why they dont accept other people applying for citizenship...Heck it is WAYYY better than EU or America where you get taxed heavily and still pay for medicals...Their education is free ...well the only problem would be the Rich idiots of Pakistan might not want to aid to move towards welfare!

Yes people care about money no matter Muslims or Chrisitans or Hindus.

You go to the Middle east countries and see how much they pay the labour class there. The labour workers barely get paid 500 to 600 AED or QAR per month. Thats all, and most of these workers are muslims.

The cost of one movie ticket is 40 AED and the cost of going by cab comes to 20 to 50 AED.

The rent for a decent one room house is 4000-5000 AED per month. A decent car costs 40000 AED minimum.

on top of it no one cares if 20-50 of these workers die every month. Its not even a concern for anyone.

They pay the workers what the laws dictates. There is nothing wrong with that.

Besides, if you are so sure that Muslims pay more respect to money than to their religion, then why not ask them here? Find me a true Muslim who says he would prefer money to his religion, and I will eat my words.

the talk of a muslim ummah is mostly a wishful fancy of pakistani's....as somehow this union will eliminate all their troubles.A common religion can never be basis of any union,common ideals,geography is.
Yet we prefer China over our neighbours *cough* *cough* And our neighbours prefer I dont know anything from Israel to America :unsure:
Even to think about a union when many islamic states have fights within them,
Take out certain agencies from ALL of the countries then we will see WHOSE funding which fight!

when an idea of common currency is far fetched, when there is a huge economic disparity within these nations, when the whole economic model of some states differ...some are oil dependent others just plain services, some textille, when the very union is viewed with mistrust from rest of the world
Not really FAR FETCHED...greed maybe a problem but EU wasnt built overnight! Do you think all the countries in EU are actually I dont know multi BILLIONAIRES? Many are agriculturally involved, others have "SMALL DEVELOPED" SECTIONS...many still suffer corruptions (Does Greece need to be dragged everywhere?)

I dont know why when people see EU they overlook: GREECE, BULGARIA, CZECK republic, PORTUGAL, ROMANIA ??

when the political alliance of nations differ... pakistan anti-U.c, turkey member of Nato, saudi very pro-U.S, when their strategic issued do not match
Well that is not very much of a problem...Do you think all EU heads nod at EVERYTHING?

when there is still not one common law they can agree with each other...pakistan is semi-secular..turkey is secular...saudi arabia is a theocratic state,
was this a joke? From the pope in Italy to the naked beaches of Sweden...yea I see their laws all same!

when the very clamor of Ummah is from the less developed states..like pakistan,bangladesh and relatively less or none from rich states like saudi,yemen....

I dont know why when people see EU they overlook: GREECE, BULGARIA, CZECK republic, PORTUGAL, ROMANIA ??

when A====alliance of Muslim states, a natural B ====alliance of non muslim states will form and hostility will ensue,take it in any form you want... a muslim alliance is just not possible.
Yup we hear your fear! :rolleyes1:

Well, what you are talking about the migration that happened for HOPES of better jobs...the only way "ISLAMIC UNION" can ACTUALLY take place is equality as preached by Islam itself....If there is equal standards in all countries there is no "feared migration" like that in EU..where the Euro is roughly of the same value, so people only run after better jobs or better welfare...

Middle East has a good welfare system that is why they dont accept other people applying for citizenship...Heck it is WAYYY better than EU or America where you get taxed heavily and still pay for medicals...Their education is free ...well the only problem would be the Rich idiots of Pakistan might not want to aid to move towards welfare!

Having equal economic standard for the countries I listed is almost impossible.

Countries with 150 to 250 million population cannot achieve the same levels of economic standard as a small country with just 2 to 30 million population but having oil reserves to supply to whole world.

Also the education is not free for everyone in ME. For example Qatar has a population of 2 millions but that includes expats. The Qatar citizens are only around 300,000. Only the Qatar citizens get free education and welfare benefits. Qatar cannot afford to provide free education to 2 million people.

Having equal standard for the countries I listed is almost impossible.

Countries with 150 to 250 million population cannot achieve the same levels of economic standard as a small country with just 2 to 30 million population but having oil reserves to supply to whole world.
I think thats what people said about China :whistle:

Also the education is not free for everyone in ME. For example Qatar has a population of 2 millions but that includes expats. The Qatar citizens are only around 300,000. Only the Qatar citizens get free education and welfare benefits. Qatar cannot afford to provide free education to 2 million people.
When I said the education was free I OBVIOUSLY meant for THEIR people....the expats are NEVER a part of the country...Even me being in EU I dont automatically get ANY rights! seriously, why the double standards? However, atleast in middle East expats get free to subsidized medical care....nowhere to be found for "expats" in the EU..you need to buy your own insurance plan...

They pay the workers what the laws dictates. There is nothing wrong with that.

Besides, if you are so sure that Muslims pay more respect to money than to their religion, then why not ask them here? Find me a true Muslim who says he would prefer money to his religion, and I will eat my words.

I said money is important to everyone.

A Muslim will not give away his wealth freely to others. That does not mean he is respecting money more then religion.

I said money is important to everyone.

A Muslim will not give away his wealth freely to others. That does not mean he is respecting money more then religion.
But Muslim Unity is for the sake of Islam. Will they not be ready to part with even some of their conveniences and money for the sake of it?

Back
Top Bottom