What's new

A ‘Muslim Union’ is the need of the hour

Country - GDP Per capita (USD) - Total Population (in Millions) - Population as % of total Population of the Nine countries

Qatar - 90,000 - 2 - 0.3%
UAE - 40,000 - 10 - 1.3%
Saudi - 20,000 - 30 - 3.9%

Malaysia - 10,000 - 30 - 3.9%
Iran - 7000 - 80 - 10.5%
Indonesia - 3500 - 250 - 33%

Pakistan - 1,200 - 180 - 24%
Bangladesh - 800 - 150 - 20%
Afghanistan - 600 - 30 - 4%

Using USD is not a good thing to know the purchasing power of any country citizen......

Last edited:
There are a lot of gratuitous islamophobic rhetorics all over this thread, not answering the need of Muslim states union, but rather saying what is in/on their hearths and minds concerning Islam and Muslims, forgetting - by the negative weight of their thoughts- that there is already an Islamic union or Umma that factually exists.
The Question now, is how to make the best of this Union by optimizing the coordination of its capacities in all fields.
The whole Muslim world is in a dynamic motion as we speak now, some see it as turmoil, some see it as a movement forward against stagnation and almost paralysis for some years of colonization and decolonization and their aftermaths.
So, the Muslim world is in a dynamic movement today, changing by the day, adapting to new world geopolitical conditions, striving for self-sufficiency in different fields. We notice more educated youth geared for their success and the success of the new Muslim world.
Iran's success in societal, economical, educational and industrial fields is an instrument of hope and motivation for the other Muslim countries. There are other successful Muslim countries, but their success is somewhat conditional, which does not correspond to the real aim of the youth for being almost totally independent and on the same footing with other nations. They prefer economic and cultural independence and exchange of knowledge rather than dependence and ignorance that were imposed on their grandfathers by the colonizing powers.They know that they have the possibility and the capability to realize the success of the Muslim world and for the first time since the 60's they are also encouraged by their elders. One can notice that these youth are also more religious and pragmatic than previous recent generations who didn't know how to walk correctly anymore because they were monkeying other's types of walk, imposed or seen (perceived) to be the correct way of life.
Today the Muslims are out of this mirage of perceptions and are back on their own feets, with their own walk, heading toward greatness again, greatness of values, ethics and sciences for all to benefit from: ( This civilization was driven more than anything, by invention. Its architects designed buildings that defied gravity. Its mathematicians created the algebra and algorithms that would enable the building of computers, and the creation of encryption. Its doctors examined the human body, and found new cures for disease. Its astronomers looked into the heavens, named the stars, and paved the way for space travel and exploration. Its writers created thousands of stories. Stories of courage, romance and magic. When other nations were afraid of ideas, this civilization thrived on them, and kept them alive. When censors threatened to wipe out knowledge from past civilizations, this civilization kept the knowledge alive, and passed it on to others. "While modern Western civilization shares many of these traits", the civilization I'm talking about was the Islamic world from the year 800 to 1600, which included the Ottoman Empire and the courts of Baghdad, Damascus and Cairo, and enlightened rulers like Suleiman the Magnificent. _Home / Headlines / Islam - What Gave its Glow and Gloom? - Media Monitors Network (MMN)_)
These youth of today are also careful this time not to stop, but continue this dynamism for the generations to come and teach them to continue it perpetually, and not to give all their secrets to strangers whatever their statues in the heart by following the lessons of history learned from the mistakes of the great hearts of our Muslim forefathers.

Last edited:
Muslim union my ***. There is no such thing among muslims.

why not first try to form south Asian union and free trade zone. muslim umma kee zaroorat he nahin hogi

peoples who like to dreaming about Muslim Union or Khilafah idea is closely have the same idea with New World order of Freemasonry...... the same conspiracy idea with different skin

Muslim union lol if some has any info about whats happening inside syiria > pakistan > Iraq > afghanistan will tell the tale ... these people are expert at killing each other .. failed logic it is nations cannot unite on religion

Imagine that whole world come under flag of Islam or to say change religion to Islam then do you people think countries like US,UK & all those economic powers put their arm on your shoulders and sing unity songs for life??

No... religion cannot alone unite or divide humanity ... thrist of money & power can tumble all palaces of dreams.

If your a muslim, muslim unity/brotherhood is a islamic requirement

If you fail to heed this requirement it is because you have a failing as a muslim, a fault in your own character and belief

The strength of a muslim union would be massive and god willing it will happen one day

If your a muslim, muslim unity/brotherhood is a islamic requirement

If you fail to heed this requirement it is because you have a failing as a muslim, a fault in your own character and belief

The strength of a muslim union would be massive and god willing it will happen one day
I wouldnt bet on it

It is a very "Wishful" article written by world famous "Turkish" Muslim scholar Harun Yahya (The writer has authored more than 300 books translated in 73 languages on politics, religion and science.)
Harun Yahya

"World famous scholar" :lol:

Here is your "Harun Yahya" aka "Adnan Hoca".

Here is your "Harun Yahya" aka "Adnan Hoca".

Mine ??? Dear friend you may or may not like him , but it does not change the fact that Harun Yahya is a very well known "Turkish" scholar

Last edited:
Mine ??? Dear friend you may or may not like him , but it does not change the fact that Harun Yahya is a very well known "Turkish" scholar

He is a pimp.... o_O

And these are his "students."

1.jpg

By saying "your" i didn't stressed out his nationality. I pointed out, you describing him as "Islamic scholar".....

Yes, he has many books based on Islam but that doesn't makes him an Islamic Scholar. His deeds speaks better that his books.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mine ??? Dear friend you may or may not like him , it does not change the fact that Harun Yahya is a very well known "Turkish" scholar
He is in a way,but not taken serious by intellectuals,Islamic scolars and certainly not by international prominent researchers and research institutes throughout Europe and the United States.
His book ''the atlas of Creation''is ridiculed by all.
I wouldnt give him any credit.

He is a pimp.... o_O

And these are his "students."

1.jpg

By saying "your" i didn't stressed out his nationality. I pointed out, you describing him as "Islamic scholar".....

Yes, he has many books based on Islam but that doesn't makes him an Islamic Scholar. His deeds speaks better that his books.

What I said was : "A wishful article written by a Turkish scholar , published in an Arab newspaper and being discussed on a Pakistani forum " shows that `Pan Islamism` ideology is not limited to a specific country or ethnicity !!!

So the basic point here was the ethnicity of the author of this article . You may be opposed to his teachings/doctrine or his support of Gulen movement , But You can not deny the fact that Harun Yahya is a well known Turkish scholar who has a large number of followers .

And I believe that a "Pimp" trying to promote peace (Peace And Love Are The Essence Of Islam) and unite people (Muslims) is much better than a so called Islamic scholar (or Mullah) promoting extremism and trying to divide people !!

Back
Top Bottom