What's new

A ‘Muslim Union’ is the need of the hour

And I believe that a "Pimp" trying to promote peace (Peace And Love Are The Essence Of Islam) and unite people (Muslims) is much better than a so called Islamic scholar (or Mullah) promoting extremism and trying to divide people !!

If one really looks at the original article.. it is only ideas and no true explanation on how to execute it or even if it will hold up against a basic pro and cons analysis of it.

But after looking at the purported class.. I am all in favor of the Union.. The state of this union must be built on strong ties forged through intermarriages. There, true bonds of Love will be spooned and knocked into shape.

In all reality.. I see no harm in his methods of gradually brining in people towards islam, sure, there are a hundred things wrong in his methods..but it also means that there is potential for all those drawn to him to find the right path.. Its better than Mullahs who are busy throwing people out of Islam all the time.

If one really looks at the original article.. it is only ideas and no true explanation on how to execute it or even if it will hold up against a basic pro and cons analysis of it.

But after looking at the purported class.. I am all in favor of the Union.. The state of this union must be built on strong ties forged through intermarriages. There, true bonds of Love will be spooned and knocked into shape.

In all reality.. I see no harm in his methods of gradually brining in people towards islam, sure, there are a hundred things wrong in his methods..but it also means that there is potential for all those drawn to him to find the right path.. Its better than Mullahs who are busy throwing people out of Islam all the time.

You are kidding right?

Forget Turks, Persians, and Arabs...even Afghans...yes, Afghans,...utterly and completely look down upon Pakistan and Pakistanis as "barbaric", "inferior", "dark", "daal-eating", "ugly" freaks! Talk about intermarriages! lol

:D

You are kidding right?

Forget Turks, Persians, and Arabs...even Afghans...yes, Afghans,...utterly and completely look down upon Pakistan and Pakistanis as "barbaric", "inferior", "dark", "daal-eating", "ugly" freaks! Talk about intermarriages! lol

:D
Men maybe.. women can be swooned in. It must be a cultural coup to save our sisters ..cough.. cousin sisters from the menace of racism.

As a correction, in current circumstances, a Muslim Union is the joke of the hour.

Men maybe.. women can be swooned in. It must be a cultural coup to save our sisters ..cough.. cousin sisters from the menace of racism.

You know,

One of my Pakistani friend here had an Afghan girlfriend. She just LOVED the guy...but her father said "I don't care if you bring an indian hindu to marry..I will give you to him...but don't ever even talk about marrying a Pakistani" :lol:

True story!

You know, Pakistan-Turkey-Malaysia-Indonesia should form an alliance..and just take over Islamic World and form a union or something based on long-term mutual interests etc. What say :D

You know,

One of my Pakistani friend here had an Afghan girlfriend. She just LOVED the guy...but her father said "I don't care if you bring an indian hindu to marry..I will give you to him...but don't ever even talk about marrying a Pakistani" :lol:

True story!

You know, Pakistan-Turkey-Malaysia-Indonesia should form an alliance..and just take over Islamic World and form a union or something based on long-term mutual interests etc. What say :D

See, he brought in love.. there has to be more of this.

And the latter is impossible. Turkey is more intent on a Union with Europe, Malaysia leans towards India.. Indonesia really cant lean either way.

You know,

True story!

This whole Muslim union thing is a farce when most Muslim countries are at odds with one another, either in their foreign policy or ideology of their citizens. Iran is shiite, Turkey wants to be Islamic and but secular (Most turks don't even adhere to Islam that feverishly), Saudi is outright Wahabbi, Pakistan is stuck finding the meaning of Islam and how it affects the affairs in the nation, Malaysia is confused, but wants to prosper so economics takes precedence over Islam. Libya, Syria, Iraq, Egypt are in crisis and will not be stable in another decade or so. Lebanon wants to be the party region in the middle-east while dealing with Arab-Israeli non-sense. Indonesia, well they are more or less in the same place as Malaysia. Who is left? Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar and UAE can't really give a damn as they have money but rarely any brains to support it.

See, he brought in love.. there has to be more of this.

And the latter is impossible. Turkey is more intent on a Union with Europe, Malaysia leans towards India.. Indonesia really cant lean either way.
Indonesia increasingly does too :D

Indonesia has done a 180 degree flip from the old days when they were pro Pak.

Everybody will do a flip to where they have chances for profit.
its about changing circumstances, which not only about money. Indonesia was ruled by different type of govt and India was ruled by single big party who were arrogant pricks.

Indonesia increasingly does too :D

Indonesia has done a 180 degree flip from the old days when they were pro Pak.

Indonesia had its eyes on A & N islands but now they have made their peace with the fact that these belong to India.

Lesson for Pakistan perhaps ?

Everybody will do a flip to where they have chances for profit.
Yes. But the ideology has changed as well.
Sukarno and his ilk had a particular bent of mind. Not particularly fond of India and claims on lands/islands which they wanted to establish.

Since then, Indonesian leaders have changed and so has the public.

Last edited:
Indonesia had its eyes on A & N islands but now they have made their peace with the fact that these belong to India.

Lesson for Pakistan perhaps ?
Unlikely. Pakistan's Army sustains its vice like grip on the Pakistani nation - not just by force and manipulation of polity but particularly on the hearts and minds of ordinary Pakistani's by portraying themselves as the only force capable of making Pakistan Whole (by bringing Kashmir) and then sustaining that.

They have everything to lose if Pakistan makes peace with its lot and land - their political and economic power in particular. Consequently they never allow the issue to die out a natural death. Entrenched interests there.

Really??
There is no such thing called "Muslim Union" or United Muslim states n bla bla, not gonna happen for atleast next fifty years. Every country has its own national interests.

Back
Top Bottom