What's new

UAE Mirage to PAF and SH to IAF Extract

WHO EVER BELIVE THAT SAUDI AUR UAE WILL HELP US AT THE TIME OF NEED AT WAR....I DEDICATE THIS NEWS TO THEM

India, Saudi Arabia to Hold Military Exercises in March 2011; India to Construct Mountain Warfare School in Saudi Arabia
2010-11-09 It is reported that the Indian Army is expected to hold joint military exercises in Saudi Arabia with the Royal Saudi Land Force in March 2011. India will also construct a mountain warfare training school to help Riyadh improve their offensive and defensive capabilities.

In recent years India and Saudi Arabia have deepened their relationship with bilateral high-level visits, intelligence sharing and counter-terror efforts. Saudi Arabia’s Prince Turki bin Faisal Al Saud is expected to visit India in March 2011 and interact with the Indian leadership. Prince Turki, nephew of King Abdullah who heads an influential think tank in Riyadh, is regarded as one of the architects behind the Afghan resistance against Soviet occupation in the late 1980s.

Oman army to hold joint military exercise in India

Omani military and naval forces to visit India for joint military exercise amid strong bilateral security ties with country

Muscat: Oman's military and naval forces will visit India for a joint military exercise next year, according to India's Defence Minister A.K. Antony.

Antony was speaking to the Indian Diaspora at the Indian Embassy on Monday night after arriving in Oman earlier in the evening for a two-day visit to the Sultanate to reinforce India's bilateral security ties in the Gulf region.

"The bilateral relations between India and Oman are centuries old. We consolidate our relations on a regular basis while exploring newer avenues of mutual cooperation," the Indian Minister added.

This is the first high-level Indian delegation to visit Oman after Prime Minister Manmohan Singh's 2008 trip.

Antony is accompanied by a high-level delegation, including Defence Secretary Pradeep Kumar.

On Tuesday, the Indian minister held wide-ranging talks with Sayyid Badr Bin Saud Bin Harib Al Busaidi, Oman's Minister Responsible for Defence Affairs. The two discussed ways to promote military cooperation between the two countries.

India's bilateral security ties have advanced over the years with Oman, which has become central to any international strategy to stabilise the Arabian Sea as well as the Persian Gulf - two of the world's most volatile sea links - amid growing threats of piracy.

In October last year, Jaguar fighter jets of the Indian Air Force flew to Oman to participate in the first joint aerial exercise with the Royal Air Force of Oman.

According to Oman News Agency, India and Oman held the Fourth Meeting of the Joint Military Cooperation between the two countries.

The Omani side to the meeting was led by Mohammed Bin Nasir Al Rasbi, Undersecretary at the Ministry of Defence, while the Indian side was led by Pradeep Kumar, Secretary of Defence.

The meeting discussed aspects of existing cooperation in the military field between the ministries of Defence in the two countries and exchanged views on matters of common interest.

gulfnews : Oman army to hold joint military exercise in India

Dman!! you people still taking about this fairytale uff ALLAH get over this dream and fake story.

Dman!! you people still taking about this fairytale uff ALLAH get over this dream and fake story.

Bro come to reality....if anything happens we hve to fight on our own...no body will come and save our as..many people with due respect strongly belive that we will get F15 or F16 from them when we need...no help will gonna come pal.

assalam alaikum,

Yes ppl will come and fight 4 u if u show that ur r ready to fight 4 a long time but when we always say they r not good enough to fight why looking toward them they will be liability in the war. If u wanna talk about ordinary ppl every normal muslim dream to help his brother if he can. whether by money and or by other means and we have seen the saudies helping us in time of needs lets hope we never need their assitance in war or any other and be ready to fight alone and depends upon ourselves.

TARIQ

Our is a nation of 180 million ppl, more that twice the population of the whole arab world combined.
Need i say more

Our is a nation of 180 million ppl, more that twice the population of the whole arab world combined.
Need i say more

But you need some modern weapons to fight with or are you going to use 180 million people as bullets. Iraq had almost 30 million people and a well trained army, but lacked equipment and were defeated within weeks.

assalam alaikum,

In case of iraq a high percentage of population was fed up with the regime and and remember iraq was crippled due to the embargo on it since the desert storm. and india is not us and pakistan is not iraq. Yes we need to be prepared for all possible situations.

TARIQ

assalam alaikum,

In case of iraq a high percentage of population was fed up with the regime and and remember iraq was crippled due to the embargo on it since the desert storm. and india is not us and pakistan is not iraq. Yes we need to be prepared for all possible situations.

TARIQ

In every Arab/Islamic country you have a high percentage of people which is fed up with her government. First of all our greatest enemy is corruption. The corruption in Pakistan as high as in any other Arab/Islamic country and with enough money you can buy a lot of important people which will or can make things easy for you. Why do think Iraqi's republican guard which was best trained and best equiped did not fight the Americans when they entered Baghdad? Because their commanders were bought by millions of dollars before the war even started. When the Americans entered Baghdad their commanders gave their troops the order to lay their weapons down and go home.

Smart Bribes

The article quotes a "senior official" as adding, "What is the effect you want? How much does a cruise missile cost? Between one and 2.5 million dollars. Well, a bribe is a PGM [precision-guided munition]—it achieves the aim, but it's bloodless and there's zero collateral damage."

One official is quoted as saying that, in the scheme of the whole military operation, the bribery "was just icing on the cake." But another says that it "was as important as the shooting part, maybe more important. We knew that some units would fight out of a sense of duty and patriotism, and they did. But it didn't change the outcome because we knew how many of these [Iraqi generals] were going to call in sick."

http://www.slate.com/id/2083271/

Last edited:
assalam alaikum,

i agree , but in case of iraq there was an other factor ( shia , sunni) . Traitors r alsways there and many ppl can be fed up with their gov. and rulers but dont like it to be accoupied with another country

TARIQ

assalam alaikum,

i agree , but in case of iraq there was an other factor ( shia , sunni) . Traitors r alsways there and many ppl can be fed up with their gov. and rulers but dont like it to be accoupied with another country

TARIQ

listen friend....wat i posted i never said that we will not fight infact wat the whole thing is about that only we will fight and no other country like saudi arabia or uae will help us...because few of our friends hve this illusion that they will provide us with their F 16 and F15 to fight against india...

assalam alaikum,

TARIQ

Hi,

Agreed to some extent---but the issues here are different---pakistan has some strategic choke points----secondly---pakistan's position is no different than iraq's---.

Iraq had sanctions, that is why it had problems----but our problems are of our own creation---pak air force was sleeping at its job for the last 20 years----from 85 to 2005. Not making the right decisions at the right time---buying and ordering the wrong kind of aircraft---no diversity and fall back element in place---sanctions as well---.

We are in a similiar position---we donot have the numbers in airpower to confront the indians---you don't go to war with the mentality to bloody the enemy's nose---this has been the stupidest thing coming out of the mouths of the generals of pak millitary and the leadership for a long time---.

How many boxers get into the ring to bloody the noses of their opponents and get smacked down on the mat not knowing what hit them and where it came from. You only get in the ring to win and before you do that---you have to prepare.

But, if I look at india and see how it has reacted in local crisis---I get some hope of salavging some of my pride in a conflict----but then I begin to wonder----if those reaction times were real or pre-calculated ( that is ---intentionally slow ) to get the world attention and make pakistan look bad----.

Hi,

Agreed to some extent---but the issues here are different---pakistan has some strategic choke points----secondly---pakistan's position is no different than iraq's---.

Iraq had sanctions, that is why it had problems----but our problems are of our own creation---pak air force was sleeping at its job for the last 20 years----from 85 to 2005. Not making the right decisions at the right time---buying and ordering the wrong kind of aircraft---no diversity and fall back element in place---sanctions as well---.

We are in a similiar position---we donot have the numbers in airpower to confront the indians---you don't go to war with the mentality to bloody the enemy's nose---this has been the stupidest thing coming out of the mouths of the generals of pak millitary and the leadership for a long time---.

How many boxers get into the ring to bloody the noses of their opponents and get smacked down on the mat not knowing what hit them and where it came from. You only get in the ring to win and before you do that---you have to prepare.

But, if I look at india and see how it has reacted in local crisis---I get some hope of salavging some of my pride in a conflict----but then I begin to wonder----if those reaction times were real or pre-calculated ( that is ---intentionally slow ) to get the world attention and make pakistan look bad----.
absolutely agreed wit you sir, wars are fought to achieve strategic objectives not to have fun.... cost involves is too much.

listen friend....wat i posted i never said that we will not fight infact wat the whole thing is about that only we will fight and no other country like saudi arabia or uae will help us...because few of our friends hve this illusion that they will provide us with their F 16 and F15 to fight against india...

assalam alaikum,

Brother if we r strong no one will dare to challenge us ( economically or in defence etc). I know in 1998 after the indian nuke explosions saudi cabenit issued a statement that we r with pakistan wat every decision they make ( in my pov this is enough ) and they have helped us also. I m an ordinary person meet with ordinary ppl i know there r many ordinary ppl will be willing to sacrify their lives 4 pakistan dont be so pessmistic ( mayoosi acchi baat nahi hay ). but since it is going to be our fight we should be prepared for it taking into account no one will come to help us

TARIQ

assalam alaikum,

Brother if we r strong no one will dare to challenge us ( economically or in defence etc). I know in 1998 after the indian nuke explosions saudi cabenit issued a statement that we r with pakistan wat every decision they make ( in my pov this is enough ) and they have helped us also. I m an ordinary person meet with ordinary ppl i know there r many ordinary ppl will be willing to sacrify their lives 4 pakistan dont be so pessmistic ( mayoosi acchi baat nahi hay ). but since it is going to be our fight we should be prepared for it taking into account no one will come to help us

TARIQ

Assalaam wa 3alaykom brother,

A military force should always prepare for a worst case scenario so that they would not be suprised with setbacks.

Back
Top Bottom