What's new

Psychological Damage: Why IAF is standing hands up!

If you do indeed have access to sensitive information then you shouldn't be teasing others on a public forum in the first place

I am not a military man my friend nor i have relative in Armed forces i am a bloody salesman.

My problem is same as you have - we do not have enough information provided. this leave space to speculate i dare say Pakistan Armed forces have provided this space but some times truth is much bigger...such as 2 x Mirage 2000i with MICA which were on CAP upnorth where did they go...they have vanished from indian narrative as well along with Su-30MKI

to say the least it was Kargil Ops in Air at start meant to do little and specific but it started it got big! PAF wipe the slate clean - i cant emphases on it more..there are reasons for missile option for Nazi Modi - all i understand they were more then 8 fighters in air when op started some more got scrambled as well. after all they have 3 x FOBs in IOK in close quarters.

Not many landed back to bases... this my take

An order was given to de-escalate/disengage after the initial kills from what I have read. Maybe they were allowed to go home

Problem is when shooting starts till order to disengage come there are more then 5-6 AMRAAM in air at targets excluding shots taken by JF17s SD10s..so you do the math. I have read on this same forum some guy exclaiming the from range that shots were taken My God! even the much vaunted IAF AWACS was locked but not fired upon.

I believe there is know pilot in this world worth his salt...would wait once shooting started till order came. lot of IAF planes went down that fateful morning of 27th Feb 19.

There is no other conclusion JF17 had kills so do F16s which came as top cover with Package and other group of F16s that were 60sec behind to cover the egress. PAF claims 2 kills because for that we have irrefutable evidence but others cant be shared as they are deep in IOK.

PAF claims 2 kills because for that we have irrefutable evidence but others cant be shared as they are deep in IOK.
That's is the unwritten rule of aerial combat. You claim what you can verify. Everything thing else is listed as a probable/uncomfirmed.

Last edited:
A beautifully articulated piece of writing. Congratulations.

Now, not only Indian hands, but their legs as well, are in the air, in a very complicated Yoga posture. See, what comes out of it.

Complicated yoga posture
[emoji23]

Hi,

So true---the image of these two fighter aircraft has been decimated.

Who would really want to sell their machines to the indians---?

Hi,

I am pretty sure that there are many a seller lining up again to sell their wares---of promises that may work wonders---.

And yes---after they have pocketed the money---they can always put the blame on the end user---.

Chacha Ghafoor is doing a press conference tomorrow. Lets see what he spills out of his hat????

Problem is when shooting starts till order to disengage come there are more then 5-6 AMRAAM in air at targets excluding shots taken by JF17s SD10s..so you do the math. I have read on this same forum some guy exclaiming the from range that shots were taken My God! even the much vaunted IAF AWACS was locked but not fired upon.

I believe there is know pilot in this world worth his salt...would wait once shooting started till order came. lot of IAF planes went down that fateful morning of 27th Feb 19.

There is no other conclusion JF17 had kills so do F16s which came as top cover with Package and other group of F16s that were 60sec behind to cover the egress. PAF claims 2 kills because for that we have irrefutable evidence but others cant be shared as they are deep in IOK.

None of the IAF AWACS was airborne at that time. The mission was timed that way.

Please add a Spice 2000 dud which rests at a sensitive location in Pakistan to be reverse engineered. :D

And Israeli's are not happy about it.
not sure why you say that
as there wont be much left but some scrapes of metal when Indians dropped their bomb with spice kit. so whats there to reverse engineer? and why bother when something similar is already with Pakistan and/ or China?

If anyone is looking to give a bad name to their hardware..., just give it to India & they'll do the job tenfold.

Su-30MKi
Spice 2000
Mirage-2000

Soon to come: Rafales' & S-400

True.

However one thing I would commend IAF on is their ability to fly in adverse weather conditions on the night of 26th. The weather conditions were very bad. That sort of bad that you would not be permitted to fly below FL250.

They still did and released the weapon. Foolishly I might add.

not sure why you say that
as there wont be much left but some scrapes of metal when Indians dropped their bomb with spice kit. so whats there to reverse engineer? and why bother when something similar is already with Pakistan and/ or China?

Dud means unexploded ordnance in military terms. It was found in one piece below the hill where the tree's and corpse of the crow rested. No pun intended.

The Book of Five Rings is so simple yet so difficult.

Should be a pillowbook along with The Art of War for any armchair or uniformed general.
The book of Void is the key!

A battle is won before it starts. It is the Spirit that dominates even before the sword is drawn.

Pulwama Drama:

Modi desperately needed a Pearl Harbour with immaculate timings.

He needed an event which could tie up many things neatly, namely: winning election, establish regional hegemony, send a message to China and of course, label Kashmiri struggle for Freedom into terrorism. #FreeKashmir

The calculus was to achieve all the above through 'teaching Pakistan a lesson'.

This had been coming out of Indian establishment and politicos for sometime well before Pulwama Drama.

Just whem MBS was coming to Pak drama plotters struck... the rest we all know.

The Game opened....

We will not think about retaliation, we well retaliate!

For the first time Pak did not react!

It was against the expected response that India and her masters had calculated.

Pak went on with MBS tour and ignored Indians with disdain...unimpressed.

Indian media went full retard with its attack plans, warroom sudios and dreamweaving generals...keeping the indian masses high on total victory against Pak... this time Pak was going to be totally wiped was the dream all indians went to bed with.... Modi's ratings went up!

Then the famous speech of PMIK.... this was a dare...and Indians fell for it!

From Balakot to Tea is Funtastik:

The journey from jubilations of 350 terrorists killed to Abi's famous slurp... took far lesser than all the jumping up and down on indian TV screens... All those Modi rally speeches went dud.

Then came the merciless digital analysis and international press declaring Indian armed forces Vintage...

The lament of not having Rafael started with Modi and is still going on....

To F16 or not F16 is the question:

Despite being proven otherwise by the US ... IAF/Modi/Indians have NO choice but to keep on repeating to themselves and their hyped up public that F16 was shot down by valiant superhero Abi who went down in flames after the kill... (Where is dear Abi btw?)

A Liar's Paradox emerges:

If a Mig-21 shot down an F16 then why do you need a Rafael?

Then why is IAF talking about gaining supriority first in tech before engaging PAF in battel again?

Regardless, when a linguistic analys is performed on all of the indian statements after the #FeelingTheThunder we come to the conclusion of IAF telling its political masters... Sorry, we aren't going to do anymore fighting for you to win elections.

It was a disgraceful sight how Modi regime forced its three chiefs to conduct a press conference with a piece of tin in their hands as a proof of F16 shotdown. Mighty indian army surrouned by jurnos...and no answer to give. Sad.

350 terrorists killed went out of statements as quickly as it came.. now nothing to show but an imaginary F16.

The Weapon that wounded IAF and defeated Modi:

Indians wannted #BadlaLo . Modi went: there will be payback... and all that indian jazz on the indian media... Super Power India was going to destroy Pak.

Indians came, droped bombs..killed trees and a crow...went home safely. Surgical Strik 2.0 super success. Indian media jumping from branch to branch....

Not quite...sorry Indians!

We all know the day after #DaylightThuder and sparing of life of indian army chief. PAF did a splendid job no doubt about it. Made us proud.

But this battle was not won by PAF. PAF was an implement not the weapon.

The weapon which won this battle was The Decision without doubt that if Indians cross the redline then response will be strong and without any deniability.

This was the decision of the Pak State i.e. armed forces and political leadership as one.

The victory is not downed indian Mig/Su/Mirage... the victory is that a common Pak in the street was saying the same as the armed forces and political leadership of Pak:

We want Peace, but if the war is imposed on us then we shall take no prisoners!

Even the #MarasiMedia in Pak swallowed broken glass and uttered positive soundbites...

The IAF is wounded, psychologically damaged and it needs to recover from this trauma.

Trolling aside.. we need to expect an Atlantique type action from them if they cann't take on PAF in the air.

#DGISPR is doing a spledid job... perhaps not dropping Truth bombs all the time might also be a better strategy...for wisdom of war is to give room for escape to a cornered enemy.

The most interesting thing is the disblief of even Pak posters that #OurThunder did the killing...

Anyhow, Indians/IAF shall go on uttering fantasies...providing us chance to release tension here on PDF... trolling has never been so easy!

Please, do remember that The Greatest Game is being played here. SL was not just any terrorist attack.

The battel ground of this Greatest Game remains Pak. We need to meditate on this....
and just to prove that 27 Feb PAF strikes were not a fluke
our Army and Navy played masterfully as well

• army gathered intelligence and readied its own short & long range ballistic and cruise missiles when Indians started prepping a missile strike. forcing Indians to call off the strike
  • our Navy detected and forced the Indian naval submarine to surface and leave back to safety

Dud means unexploded ordnance in military terms. It was found in one piece below the hill where the tree's and corpse of the crow rested. No pun intended.
lets see if its worth the time of Chinese/ Pakistan engineers.

and just to prove that 27 Feb PAF strikes were not a fluke
our Army and Navy played masterfully as well

• army gathered intelligence and readied its own short & long range ballistic and cruise missiles when Indians started prepping a missile strike. forcing Indians to call off the strike
  • our Navy detected and forced the Indian naval submarine to surface and leave back to safety

lets see if its worth the time of Chinese/ Pakistan engineers.

Baloch sahib,

Aysa hi hai....

However, we cann't let our gaurd down... I fear that The Greatest Game has begun...

You know from your own experience as CT expert... SL is not just any terror attack...

Regardless, we must stay focused... as long as we don't overestimate ourselves and underestimate our enemies.. we shall certainly pervail.

Thank you for kindness for the Green tick!

Regards,

Mangus

I don't know. When it comes to their public the delusion is extremely strong rather than demoralization. Search up on youtube 'F-16 mig-21' on youtube and you will find these crazy videos reinforcing the delusion of how an F-16 was supposedly splashed.
Talking about vids like this...Someone get this takla out of here he is clearly doing it for the indian viewer base....along side others.....

None of the IAF AWACS was airborne at that time. The mission was timed that way.
I hope we have a SOP in place that prevents that from happening to us....

Back
Top Bottom