What's new

Psychological Damage: Why IAF is standing hands up!

IAF morale must be earth shattering low as compared to their farts after seeing their reflection in the mirror shown by PAF. Brothers I have got an idea some people may not agree with it but what's the hack its only a thought. How about as we are living on the same continent with our beloved bully neighbour we share good practices with India and they do with us vice versa. As Indian DNA have shown over the centuries that they are not a good fighting race we offer them to run their armed forces and as they are good in running businesses they can help us in that field. IAF turned out to be incompetent after spending so much resources and as a good neighbours we can offer them protection from China, SL, Nepal and that dreaded woman Hussina. :yay:. While India give us protection money and we buy in turn from China their planes. Now China is not going to shoot down their own made planes will they so we all neighbours live happy after and that will be good business over all. :cheers:

I don't know. When it comes to their public the delusion is extremely strong rather than demoralization. Search up on youtube 'F-16 mig-21' on youtube and you will find these crazy videos reinforcing the delusion of how an F-16 was supposedly splashed.

If anyone is looking to give a bad name to their hardware..., just give it to India & they'll do the job tenfold.

Su-30MKi
Spice 2000
Mirage-2000

Soon to come: Rafales' & S-400

Hi,

So true---the image of these two fighter aircraft has been decimated.

Who would really want to sell their machines to the indians---?

I don't know. When it comes to their public the delusion is extremely strong rather than demoralization. Search up on youtube 'F-16 mig-21' on youtube and you will find these crazy videos reinforcing the delusion of how an F-16 was supposedly splashed.
They did according to algorithms that's why u see article every day on Google and YouTube problem with Google and Youtube is its won't work on facts it's works on latest. Poor Indians did theior best but debunked again and again

Many a country proposes, plans, connives, conspires, colluded etc., Pak disposes by HIS permission....

Pak is getting into the Mahrem of India, the rest are details...

The amount of beating PAF has handed over to IAF in Air on 27th Feb in terms of Kills(they are more kills in air the number i know tonight is mind blowing) and tactics used - its amazing you say they are standing hands up. They are down and out...on flour sucker punch toothless ...there is reason they went to Brahmos so quickly...you dont go to missiles till you have conventional advantage... In single battle PAF wipe the slate clean 2 x aircraft lost can not be the reason for Brahmos.

even a person as stubborn as me in claims is in shock!

Does any body know why India claimed they had 8 x Fighter Jets in action on 27th Feb?

@airomerix @MastanKhan @Windjammer
My gut feelings is it was at a capitulation level....

The amount of beating PAF has handed over to IAF in Air on 27th Feb in terms of Kills(they are more kills in air the number i know tonight is mind blowing) and tactics used - its amazing you say they are standing hands up. They are down and out...on flour sucker punch toothless ...there is reason they went to Brahmos so quickly...you dont go to missiles till you have conventional advantage... In single battle PAF wipe the slate clean 2 x aircraft lost can not be the reason for Brahmos.

even a person as stubborn as me in claims is in shock!

Does any body know why India claimed they had 8 x Fighter Jets in action on 27th Feb?

@airomerix @MastanKhan @Windjammer
Have you noticed how these Indians by using all their energies on the F-16, AMRAAM and fake Balakot images, have cleverly diverted all the attention away from their own bloody nose and the gullible Indian public don't have the sanity to question the Indian army or air force as what ground targets were struck by PAF and what was the actual damage caused by these strikes.....but instead..... hey, we have a piece of AMRAAM, which according to Indian psyche translates into shooting down of an F-16.....likewise Pakistan put on display four almost intact missiles from IAF inventory but that's not an issue for the Indians or the IAF.

Have you noticed how these Indians by using all their energies on the F-16, AMRAAM and fake Balakot images, have cleverly diverted all the attention away from their own bloody nose and the gullible Indian public don't have the sanity to question the Indian army or air force as what ground targets were struck by PAF and what was the actual damage caused by these strikes.....but instead..... hey, we have a piece of AMRAAM, which according to Indian psyche translates into shooting down of an F-16.....likewise Pakistan put on display four almost intact missiles from IAF inventory but that's not an issue for the Indians or the IAF.

Please speculate the number of kills scored on 27th Feb?? or you want me to do it!

They tactfully diverted attention from Kashmir issue ... an indigenous movement was shown as terrorist movement by them and that too sponsored by Pakistan ... well played India, even though they didn’t fully complete its multiple secondary objective ...

They tactfully diverted attention from Kashmir issue ... an indigenous movement was shown as terrorist movement by them and that too sponsored by Pakistan ... well played India, even though they didn’t fully complete its multiple secondary objective ...

And then Srilanka Happens!

The tragedies of Christchurch and Sri Lanka have indeed diverted the world's attention from the politics of Indo-Pak

It will get reported We are not the only one in this forum From Pakistan Armed forces to Indian Media are here...Just look at @Windjammer How he side skirted my request...

there must be lot in play!
If you do indeed have access to sensitive information then you shouldn't be teasing others on a public forum in the first place

Back
Top Bottom