What's new

Psychological Damage: Why IAF is standing hands up!

I don't see the mention of Darth Vedic the doogling doval anywhere! I see Emperor moohdhi ji riding the waves named in his honour.

My dear Pak,

When the master fails, the servant bites the dust....

But let us not forget Pak is at war... a win in battle doesn't gaurantee victory in war.

The Hindu is breaking the story about linkage between indians and SL terrorists....

We need to be alert on our Western borders... IK Iran visit was fruitful to an extent... more needs to be done.

There might be more Monkeys coming from the western side...

Hybridwar is far more potent than open war!

@RIWWIR my friend, I thought you wouldn't ... but you did... the kameez song truly represents IAF state... the one and only Noorjhan... the undecaying... fully tucked... the first plastically enhanced.... she was something else.

Pathane Khan was also beautiful... do you recall any of his song?

Last edited:
@RIWWIR my friend, I thought you wouldn't ... but you did... the kameez song truly represents IAF state... the one and only Noorjhan... the undecaying... fully tucked... the first plastically enhanced.... she was something else.

Pathane Khan was also beautiful... do you recall any of his song?

You see, I have a wish that, if somehow, I can send the two songs, of Noor Jahan, I referred to in my comment, to IAF Chief. He is a Sikh and, of course, would fully understand them, and as well as their implications.

Pathanay Khan mostly sang Kafis, and a few Ghazals. Of course, a very good singer of traditional Seraiki poetry.

You see, I have a wish that, if somehow, I can send the two songs, of Noor Jahan, I referred to in my comment, to IAF Chief. He is a Sikh and, of course, would fully understand them, and as well as their implications.

Pathanay Khan mostly sang Kafis, and a few Ghazals. Of course, a very good singer of traditional Seraiki poetry.

#DGISPR , dear sir, our brother,

Kindly post two Noor Jahan songs that our @RIWWIR has posted.

Please, use your PeaceforChange handle. Thank you!

Regards,

Mangus

Sir kamal kar dita barmahal sher parhna yah hasb e haal ganna hi chispaan karna ....aasan fun nahi arsy ky baad hasail hota hai :smitten:
Man amb choopan layi gayi, baagh wich pharhi gayi
Man tay barha rola paaya, mahi baaz na aaya"
(A song by Noor Jahan)

The other one, which comes into mind, with reference of IAF performance, is:

"kujh phis gayi ae, thorhi paat gayi ae
Mairi wael di qameez aj paat gayi ae"
(A song by Noor Jahan)

@Mangus Ortus Novem going in light mood just to avoid u are so right we are in hybrid war from every front but people not understanding.Lots depend on IK current visit when things on external front starting to shape up for good those idiotic politicians start their own dirty game inside IK getting resistance from his party more on horizon from his alliances,PPP and Sindh govt start making things difficult .Really wonder they and we are living in same Pakistan??? u were right no good possible in current system as by putting money and their dogs in system from 1980 they corrupted the whole system but don't know things will turn for good or people will just happy to live this life in this system

Zalima didn't know u can do that too .Sirf khamez kitta sab kuch hi phat ditta PAF ny BS Dhanoa ty KJS Dillon di :rofl: now our DG ISPR hunting Modi ki dhoti

The new theme song for IAF... courtesy the big hearted Paks!

The Eternal Noor Jahan knew

Boys @zulu @RIWWIR @Reddington @Windjammer @Mentee @PakSword @war&peace @MastanKhan @Khafee we must allow our cultural gifts to be used by indians...

Afterall they copied our 23rd March song... so let us give them Mulka-e-Tarunnum as well..

Last edited:
Utter humilation for IAF all round. Thought with the Asian F-22 Su30mki ,IAF could have shot 1-2 PAF jets...it turned to be utter disappointment and lies based IAF campaign turning into a big joker drama which led to mass laughs in the end.

IAF had so many losses plus so many brutally ridiculed and humilated India.... by everyone in the world at a mass scale. Utter failure and incompetence.

Utter humilation for IAF all round. Thought with the Asian F-22 Su30mki ,IAF could have shot 1-2 PAF jets...it turned to be utter disappointment and lies based IAF campaign turning into a big joker drama which led to mass laughs in the end.

IAF had so many losses plus so many brutally ridiculed and humiliated India.... by everyone in the world at a mass scale. Utter failure and incompetence.

The amount of beating PAF has handed over to IAF in Air on 27th Feb in terms of Kills(they are more kills in air the number i know tonight is mind blowing) and tactics used - its amazing you say they are standing hands up. They are down and out...on flour sucker punch toothless ...there is reason they went to Brahmos so quickly...you dont go to missiles till you have conventional advantage... In single battle PAF wipe the slate clean 2 x aircraft lost can not be the reason for Brahmos.

even a person as stubborn as me in claims is in shock!

Does any body know why India claimed they had 8 x Fighter Jets in action on 27th Feb?

@airomerix @MastanKhan @Windjammer

innka sirf 2 jahazo k baad je hasharr hua ha, to agr humne apny 26 feb ki raat k territorial gain announce kar diye to innka kya haal hoga? we attacked them from 3 directions, @ bhimber, Narowal and Sialkot sectors along the Working Boundary.

sirf 26 feb ki raat 11pm sy 2am 27 feb tak to humne 3 hrs main inn kay 100 sy zyada fauji maar diye the 5x sy zyada posts capture kr li then, log to itny darr gye the k raaton raat jammu city k capture hony k lally innhain par gye the, jammu airport ki runway pr he innho ny arillary laga di the k raaton raat wohe capture na ho jaye Pakistan sy! yaha tak k Jammu jo innka summer capital ha uss sy government or BSF or JK regimental centers b Srinagar shift kr diye the innho ny raat ko he!

Back
Top Bottom