What's new

UAE Mirage to PAF and SH to IAF Extract

To ones saying UAE has Typhoons. No they don't they are currently looking for one of the two. With the Rafale being the top contender of the two (Mainly because Saudi Arabia has Typhoons and we want to diversify the Gulf Air Force also ToT will come with the Rafale so it will help the future Joint Gulf Fighter program)

UAE to buy Rafale when they have Eurofighters? Unless they have a carrier, the Rafale's roles are superseded by the Eurofighter Typhoon except for its SPECTRA electronic warfare suite.

Why would East Europe buy Mirages when they have superior and cheaper Russian contenders? Except for countries like Croatia or maybe Serbia (where MiG-21s and MiG-29s are still the rage), the Mirage is pretty much an obsolete jets these days, even for an export plane.

Pakistan has no more need whatsoever to buy Mirages. I can go into the details, but I think it's pretty obvious by now.

sadly, the arab defence arms procurement are based more on there likings as showpiece rather then strategical gain.
we see the little Israel killing muslims surrounded by gaint arab nations equipped with F-16, F-15, EF, ABrams, and what not and yet not able to even fly them!

sadly, the arab defence arms procurement are based more on there likings as showpiece rather then strategical gain.
we see the little Israel killing muslims surrounded by gaint arab nations equipped with F-16, F-15, EF, ABrams, and what not and yet not able to even fly them!
Arab Arms procurment is aimed more towards Iran and Its influenced partners rather than Israel. While Israel has played its role as usual, unfortunately, Iran has not done anything significant to change the way it is seen. Arabs can bear a nation with links with Israel but can not do so with a nation related to Iran. This has been a pitty. Its "either you're with us or against us" attitude on both sides.

Because we are too fat to fit in a cockpit Q_Q

That is incorrect analysis.
I would like to encourage you to research; and find out the reasons why Israel is still unscathed.

and please do not make statements convicting one or the other without prior knowledge and background on information.

Arab Arms procurment is aimed more towards Iran and Its influenced partners rather than Israel. While Israel has played its role as usual, unfortunately, Iran has not done anything significant to change the way it is seen. Arabs can bear a nation with links with Israel but can not do so with a nation related to Iran. This has been a pitty. Its "either you're with us or against us" attitude on both sides.

Iran's defense posturing is primarily towards Israel. right ?

Please enlighten us, what has Iran EVER DONE to hurt Israel ?

If at all, Iran has done more to hurt our cause than any thing else. Them persians have no ethics what so ever.

What has "Ethics" got to do with international politiking? It is "Interests" that surmounts everything else in this world -- the sooner we realize this the better it is for all of us.

Iran has its own interests just like KSA, UAE and other Arab bothers. Those interests does not necesserily mean committing suicide without a need for it.

Iran's defense posturing is primarily towards Israel. right ?

Please enlighten us, what has Iran EVER DONE to hurt Israel ?

If at all, Iran has done more to hurt our cause than any thing else. Them persians have no ethics what so ever.
I think you mistook my post, what I said was that though Israel keep the region practically hostile. The Arabs are more concerned about Iran. And one of the rare consensus between Arabs and Israel is to keep Iran's influence minimum. Arabs are afraid of Iran's use of Shia card.

If Pakistan can get hands on those UAE mirages it will be extremely good.Everything from logistics to experience with the series matches.Even Politics Matches.The only thing that does not match is the funds to acquire them.

Gosh i sometimes really wish that Pakistan would be a little more rich.

lynch the tax evaders and the ones who mis-use the funds from people who did pay them

Back
Top Bottom