What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

Speaks what ways? The ways of defending your country and family by all means? I prefer to die while shooting Sukhoi with Kalashnikov rather than to live in another country labelled as national traitor. I just would not be able to take it.

There are 3 millions only in Turkey. At least half of them young men. If they joined the fight when they were needed I am sure the results would be different today. Better to go butcher and steal from the enemy rather going to other countries and create no other than troubles and expenses.

Those are national traitors. I am not happy to give that example but look at the Kurds. Even women and young girls fight for their mission while the "poor" Syrians fight with Afghans in refugee centers.

You don't know what is war feel like... You don't know what it's like to die of hunger...You don't know what is like to pray each second of your life when you hear a plane flying above you..You don't know what is like to lose every member of your family day after day... YOu don't know what it's like to cry day after day and got nothing from noone...You Know nothing of it and therefore you know nothing what is like to live like them...

So please keep your "Moral" and "Feeling" for yourself... And take a Minute of your time and go ask you Mother/Father... What they will have done to keep you safe... Take a minute and ask yourself what you will have done to your sons/daughters/Parents if you were in their situation...and then Think about it...

When I was younger and stupid, I was fast in telling myself that poor people could have done better for their life... That it is not that hard to live in their place...That they just needed to make more "Effort"...
And till this day...I don't fully know what is like to live like them, day after day... BUT I did get an experience of such events for few weeks... And I felt like shit... I felt like a moron... I felt like a retard... To think such way...

So... in that time..I wished someone to tell me to STFU... and I thanks ALLAH... for that experience...
You can take it as an attack..As a friend words or as Garbage words...I don't really care... I did my job... I wouldn't regret later on... When times come.

Best regards.

You don't know what is war feel like... You don't know what it's like to die of hunger...You don't know what is like to pray each second of your life when you hear a plane flying above you..You don't know what is like to lose every member of your family day after day... YOu don't know what it's like to cry day after day and got nothing from noone...You Know nothing of it and therefore you know nothing what is like to live like them...

So please keep your "Moral" and "Feeling" for yourself... And take a Minute of your time and go ask you Mother/Father... What they will have done to keep you safe... Take a minute and ask yourself what you will have done to your sons/daughters/Parents if you were in their situation...and then Think about it...

When I was younger and stupid, I was fast in telling myself that poor people could have done better for their life... That it is not that hard to live in their place...That they just needed to make more "Effort"...
And till this day...I don't fully know what is like to live like that day after day... BUT I did get an experience of such events for few weeks... And I felt like shit... I felt like a moron... I felt like a retard... To think such way...

So... in that time..I wished someone to tell me to STFU... and I thanks ALLAH... for that experience...
You can take it as an attack..As a friend words or as Garbage words...I don't really care... I did my job... I wouldn't regret later on... When times come.

Best regards.
I don't know what it is and may Allah don't give it to us but one thing is certain. I would put everything behind my country. I will give my mother, my father and everything but not give even one inch of my fatherland. Turks say
Vatan Sagolsun to such situations. I would rather die but die in the name of my country and in the name of Allah rather than running from the enemy, take refuge in other countries for economic reasons. Turks say
her Turk asker dogar. Turks say Bir olur bin diriliriz. My grandfather gave his life in Canakkale. I would do the same if needed. The only step backwards would be the tactical retreat. Their move is not tactical retreat. Their move is running from their country because they fear for their lives and the lives of their families combined with economic profits. A man who is putting his life or the life of his beloved before the prosperity and the independence of his country does not deserve a country.

Why the Kurds despite all the difficulties are still there? Even the women are fighting there. Because they believe in what they are doing and know very well the cost of the land. Even when they are fighting against my country I would give them the needed respect just about their loyalty for their cause and the willing to shed or spill their blood for what they believe. Even when they take refuge in countries like Germany they still are going and make everything possible to harm my interests and preach for their cause. They are fighting everyday with every weapon they have. They prefer to be raped one day by the Russians and the other by the US for their cause. Even when they run from Saddam and took refuge in Turkey they didn't just got there but started to work for their dreams again. They did a tactical retreat to regroup, arm and take the fight again.

What are the Syrians doing for their country in Turkey or the EU? They are known for the biggest scum after the Afghans in the refugee camps. Lets pretend that from the 3 million Syrians in Turkey 250.000 are young men even that I am sure they are more. Those 250.000 will drown Assad in their spit. The statistics for the refugees and their pure actions shows just how much they deserve their country. While young men were fighting besieged by all sides against Assad and one of the biggest power in the world with Kalashnikovs their cousins in Turkey harassed girls and were stealing to go drunk and make troubles making the names of Syrians bad all around the world.

Those national traitors deserve to get drugged and sent in the front lines against YPG. When they are not fighting for their country they will fight for mine.

I don't know what it is and may Allah don't give it to us but one thing is certain. I would put everything behind my country. I will give my mother, my father and everything but not give even one inch of my fatherland. Turks say
Vatan Sagolsun to such situations. I would rather die but die in the name of my country and in the name of Allah rather than running from the enemy, take refuge in other countries for economic reasons. Turks say
her Turk asker dogar. Turks say Bir olur bin diriliriz. My grandfather gave his life in Canakkale. I would do the same if needed. The only step backwards would be the tactical retreat. Their move is not tactical retreat. Their move is running from their country because they fear for their lives and the lives of their families combined with economic profits. A man who is putting his life or the life of his beloved before the prosperity and the independence of his country does not deserve a country.

Why the Kurds despite all the difficulties are still there? Even the women are fighting there. Because they believe in what they are doing and know very well the cost of the land. Even when they are fighting against my country I would give them the needed respect just about their loyalty for their cause and the willing to shed or spill their blood for what they believe. Even when they take refuge in countries like Germany they still are going and make everything possible to harm my interests and preach for their cause. They are fighting everyday with every weapon they have. They prefer to be raped one day by the Russians and the other by the US for their cause. Even when they run from Saddam and took refuge in Turkey they didn't just got there but started to work for their dreams again. They did a tactical retreat to regroup, arm and take the fight again.

What are the Syrians doing for their country in Turkey or the EU? They are known for the biggest scum after the Afghans in the refugee camps. Lets pretend that from the 3 million Syrians in Turkey 250.000 are young men even that I am sure they are more. Those 250.000 will drown Assad in their spit. The statistics for the refugees and their pure actions shows just how much they deserve their country. While young men were fighting besieged by all sides against Assad and one of the biggest power in the world with Kalashnikovs their cousins in Turkey harassed girls and were stealing to go drunk and make troubles making the names of Syrians bad all around the world.

Those national traitors deserve to get drugged and sent in the front lines against YPG. When they are not fighting for their country they will fight for mine.

May Allah guide you. That's all I can say.

Df-9tGbXcAA1eGI.jpg

Df-9uzXXcAAHHLX.jpg

Df-9wEGWkAAob5N.jpg

Df-8ckMXcAEq4uv.jpg

https://twitter.com/SonKaleTurkiye2

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom