What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

So whats the deal with the east uf euprahtes when does operaton euphrates sword begin ?

So whats the deal with the east uf euprahtes when does operaton euphrates sword begin ?
It won't
The US presence prevents that
All Turkey can do is increase the pressure ( won Manbij)
Now the new Kurdistan dreams are ruined there is no need to go further east
Pkk/ypg will always be a problem even from iran and inside turkey so taking the east is not worth the cost ( with US)

It won't
The US presence prevents that
All Turkey can do is increase the pressure ( won Manbij)
Now the new Kurdistan dreams are ruined there is no need to go further east
Pkk/ypg will always be a problem even from iran and inside turkey so taking the east is not worth the cost ( with US)

hu ? What are u talking about. The east of euprahtes that is their kekostan. The west actually is quite irrelevant lol. And yeah one way another we will have to engage the americans there if its trough soft power or hard power that is the question ;)

I think after YPG leave Manbij TSK will enter the city and will govern the city together with the US forces. After that I think that this will be also the case with east of Euphrates. A buffer zone along the Turkish border and special security for the Suleyman Sah tomb.

I think after YPG leave Manbij TSK will enter the city and will govern the city together with the US forces. After that I think that this will be also the case with east of Euphrates. A buffer zone along the Turkish border and special security for the Suleyman Sah tomb.

Just yesterday they were giving Interviews with YPG flags behind them so don't get your hopes up. The Americans so far have not once fulfilled their promises. Somehow I feel, this isn't any different.

hu ? What are u talking about. The east of euprahtes that is their kekostan. The west actually is quite irrelevant lol. And yeah one way another we will have to engage the americans there if its trough soft power or hard power that is the question ;)
There will never be a land locked Kurdistan that once is created will have all its neighbors as enemies ( Syria, Iraq, turkey and iran )
It will need access to sea after it takes huge territory from its neighbors to create itself

Yes the east is one of the HQ's and is a serious problem but there is zero chance turkey launches a military op to solve it
(While the US is there)
All they can do is increase political pressure ,send in spies and continue bombing any terrorists infiltrating the border after few years and millions of dollar spent on failure the US will give up and do something else look at manbij slowly but surely the US will eventually realize Kurdistan is a dead end without any new military offensives by turkey

Last edited:
Just yesterday they were giving Interviews with YPG flags behind them so don't get your hopes up. The Americans so far have not once fulfilled their promises. Somehow I feel, this isn't any different.
I am not asking for something impossible. The same scenario like in Manbij is possible. Their goal is not to infiltrate YPG in Turkey. Their goal is to create a working system very similar to the one in Northern Iraq. I am asking only if they are doing it lets at least do it far from the Turkish border. Those are not just hopes. That is the concept in which both sides are happy. Why would the US want YPG at the border provoking Turkey and risk the lives of also US personnel while they can pull them deeper, keep the authority over the border cities by their city councils, insure the security together with Turkey, keep YPG safe from the Turkish forces. Tell me when the US forces didn't give interviews with YPG flags on themselves? What do you expect? To tell to YPG "listen guys after some months you will have to get the hell out of Manbij because we made a deal with Turkey"? This is called "hearts and minds" and its purpose is to give the same message like we are giving also with the picture below in order to get as much as popular over the local forces. In no way means "we are not going to make deals with anybody".
Dc25DMcW0AEh7u_.jpg:large

5aae38baeb10bb0d1cb825df.jpg

Seems like the deal failed. Now continue operation euphrates shield while simultaneously start Operation Euphrates Sword. We dont have time to play games.
I really can't understand you. By what you understood that the deal failed?

If we ask you also the Astana agreement is over.

What we are waiting for? Lets finish what Hitler started and invade Russia well... lets also bring the Turkish flag to Washington because it will be more interesting. Osmanli torunuyuz biz!

Info:
Both are not the creator of those quotes.
For Churchill it's anonymous prior to him
As for Zhou Enlai, it's from Clausewitz 19th century and the quote is wrong since it's
-"Diplomacy is a continuation of war "With" other means./ war as “the continuation of policy with other means

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom