What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

Very good point about the Balkans there! I also think something on the Balkans is going to happen after watching the recent events and also statements from Russian side are coming and pointing at it.

Strage things are heppening in recent 2-3 years. First serious incident was failed cuop in Montenegro. In Bosnia, we have more and more signs of russian involment overt and covert: frequent visits from russian civil, inteligence and "paramilitary" gruops and officals to serbian entity in Bosnia etc..

good summary of recent events in these two links. It easier then me writing freaking esseys here :)

Bosnia on the russian chopping block

https://www.fpri.org/article/2018/03/bosnia-russian-chopping-block-potential-violence-steps-prevent/

Is Bosnia the next Ukraine?

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/europe/2018/03/bosnia-ukraine-180320231245358.html

And now you have official NATO invitation to Macedoina to join NATO. Russians not happy with that. Bosnia also wants to join NATO, with serbian entity opposin it.

I apologize for pushing the theread in offtopic, maybe if mode can find better place for this posts. Sorry.

Strage things are heppening in recent 2-3 years. First serious incident was failed cuop in Montenegro. In Bosnia, we have more and more signs of russian involment overt and covert: frequent visits from russian civil, inteligence and "paramilitary" gruops and officals to serbian entity in Bosnia etc..

good summary of recent events in these two links. It easier then me writing freaking esseys here :)

Bosnia on the russian chopping block

https://www.fpri.org/article/2018/03/bosnia-russian-chopping-block-potential-violence-steps-prevent/

Is Bosnia the next Ukraine?

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/europe/2018/03/bosnia-ukraine-180320231245358.html

And now you have official NATO invitation to Macedoina to join NATO. Russians not happy with that. Bosnia also wants to join NATO, with serbian entity opposin it.

I apologize for pushing the theread in offtopic, maybe if mode can find better place for this posts. Sorry.
In the last 2-3 years the Russian influence also expanded in Bulgaria. They formed "non weaponized" paramilitary groups and members also took place in the war in Ukraine. Those groups have relations also to the Serbian Cetniks. They engage not only in and with covert actions and organizations but also in social activities and are gaining popularity. Not so long ago there was also a scandal meeting between the leader of the main opposition party with ex high level KGB General Reshetnikov and allegedly commented the next candidate for Presidential elections Rumen Radev the ex commander of the air forces that became the new president. He is known with the opposing position against the government that is pro EU. I think on the Balkans collective paramilitary system is being created quietly ready to defend the Russian interests and organize even armed activities against the legal authorities and with the right support and work why not even coups. They are in communication with one another and ready to support each ones efforts if needed. The Serbian Cetniks also have men in Macedonia. I am not sure about their works in Greece but I am sure Russian sponsored movements can gain popularity in their opposition. We know that the Greek government expelled two Russian diplomats for their interference in their internal affairs and especially the Macedonia issue. We will see but all I can say is may Allah help us and give us enough power to counter any move that is against us brother.

A group involved in bombings in Jarabulus been caught

The 9th Brigade (special forces) has arrest a YPG-run cell involved in carrying out bombings in the northern and eastern parts of Aleppo countryside.

The correspondent of "Nedaa Syria" reported that the cell was arrested in the city of Jarabulus as one of its members was trying to plant an explosive device in one of the roads of the city, pointing out that it was handed over to the security establishment.

The correspondent said that the establishment was reluctant to publish the names and images of the cell pending the arrest of the rest of the members of whom knew eight and all coming from the city of Manbij as infiltrators to the liberated areas.

On the other hand, several demonstrations took place as residents of the city, demanded that the security establishment should speed up the arrest of the rest of the cell and impose the death penalty on them because of the planting of explosive devices in the roads and motorcycles, resulting in the deaths and injuries of civilians.

Two cars exploded two days ago in the city of Jarabulus, limited their damage to the material, and they blew up a car in March that killed nine civilians.

http://nedaa-sy.com/en/news/7278

Turkey-run outposts begin to build airfields and hospitals in the countryside of Aleppo and Idlib

http://nedaa-sy.com/en/news/7257

Last edited:
Actually Iran need Turkey so bad for their Oil export especially after Trump.. Also, as TUrkey has contract for the safety of Idlib, Asad will never try to really attack it as they just days ago left Tel Abyad..
They have no power to defend against Turkish counter Attack.. I believe they would either go to PKK but US airplanes waiting for them too.. Turkey made good plans there as will watch them fighting each other...

Dunno about them going against PKK considering that PKK and regime are engaged in negotiations. PKK and Assad regime ties run deep, for decades. Hell YPG itself was formed with blessing and support of late Hafez Assad. Recent mass arrest of arab factions in Raqqa, Hasaka... many opposition members consider as a strategy to pave the way for the return of Assad regime in those areas. They are reports about YPG taking down Ocalan photos in some areas along with opening of regime recrutment centers in Qamisli and Hasaka. Dont forget that it was the regime units that came during Afrin operation to fight agains TSK and FSA there.

Gulf state's support for the Russian military campaign against Syria, leaked document from the Air Force confirms

A leaked document from the Syrian Air Force's intelligence service revealed the UAE's support for Russian military operations in Syria.

http://nedaa-sy.com/en/news/7256

------

I really came to hate the current UAE regime... nothing good in the past 10 years didnt came from them; Egypt, Libya, Palestine, Syria, Somalia, Qatar... where ever is fitna there is UAEs hand in it. I piss on their souless towers from Dubai to Abu Dhabi... Ppl in these regions have a very long memory, it will not be forgotten, when chikens come to roost.

They were the ones who also played signifiant role in recent surrender of Dara rebels.
-----

Last edited:
Re fore mentioned PKK - Regime state of affairs

Nothing suprising really. From the start of the uprising YPG/Regime relationships never ended. Indeed heyt had few fallouts here and there but never fullblown confortation. Regime never bombed YPG held cities for exmpl.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Assad regime forces targeting Idlib could destroy Astana accord, Erdoğan warns Putin

President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan Saturday told his Russian counterpart Vladimir Putin that the accord aimed at containing the Syrian conflict would be destroyed if Assad regime forces advance towards Idlib.

https://www.dailysabah.com/diplomac...uld-destroy-astana-accord-erdogan-warns-putin

Last edited:
Yeah, that's why Trump didn't even move his finger when Bashar Al Assad rolled into Israel backed FSA in last weeks and is about to reach Golan heights while Israel is panicked as hell, randomly shelling Assad Army lol.

Trump didn't care anyone if there is no benefit. He is like Erdoğan kind person.

Yeah, that's why Trump didn't even move his finger when Bashar Al Assad rolled into Israel backed FSA in last weeks and is about to reach Golan heights while Israel is panicked as hell, randomly shelling Assad Army lol.

Trump didn't care anyone if there is no benefit. He is like Erdoğan kind person.

Israel in panic. Because of whom? Syria? Is there one more Syria we don’t know? Syria is no match for Israel. Even before Syria war has started. Trump know this. Some bullets on empty space does not change that fact. As you know, Israel is the first one to be allowed to use F-35. They will get anything they need from USA. I don’t know at which price, but they will get. Trump is maybe the biggest support of Israel. Maybe he get something in return from Jewish Lobby in the USA.

Israil is panicking not because they are scaring for "mighty Syrian army" to capture their capital (whatever it is, they change it frequently lol), but lowering the authority that they owned in region. Stepping down from stairs is not a pleasing experience if you invest to much on your legs to move upwards, and if there is more powerful guy to stop you stepping down on stairs but he didn't move it's finger. It's even more depressing for Israel that those pushing them down in stairs are Hezbollah, just standing next to them, where they didn't before because of FSA's existance created natural buffer zone for them o_O

For example; Yes shitty Syrian Army couldn't be a threat for Turkey too but losing Idlib, our own natural barrier between Hezbollah and us, would create a huuuge depression in Ankara.

Turkish goods to be removed from Assad held areas.

The problem with these types of actions is that those goods won't easily be replaced. Turkey is the largest economy in the region and goods ranging from soft drinks to generators make it's way into Syria. How will Syria replace them? Iran? Without competition then expect prices to rise.

LOL.

Waite for the turkish lira becoming unoficial curency of rebel held Syria. Its coming, question is only how soon.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom