What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

Di-rI8vXsAAhkBp.jpg:large

There was a TB2 footage that shows 3 YPG/PKK terrorists have been blown up by MAM-L guided bomb on top of one hill (i am not talking about drone strike against PKK car in north iraq), can anyone post it here?

For Info: Tiger Forces are the most Pro-Russian entity in Syria, They are the Only Force to work directly hand in hand with Russia and to receive light and Heavy equipment from Russia Therefore Their "Communication" is always "checked" and "filtered" by Russia...

As I said before... Great Idlib operation was only a matter of time...

Taking idlib would mean a humanitarian disas ter die Turkey and Europa. Millions of refugees will flood us.

Shelling were reported yesterday in Rebel areas in West Aleppo, with few deaths...
At this rate... I will not be surprised to see an "ISIS entity" appearing in Great Idlib Border...

If TR and RU pressure can keep them in check... They will mostly try to do everything in their power to provoke Rebels and therefore enjoying their "Self Defence excuse"...

Shelling were reported yesterday in Rebel areas in West Aleppo, with few deaths...
At this rate... I will not be surprised to see an "ISIS entity" appearing in Great Idlib Border...

If TR and RU pressure can keep them in check... They will mostly try to do everything in their power to provoke Rebels and therefore enjoying their "Self Defence excuse"...
I think rebels in Idlib are more disciplined than for example 1 or 2 months back and won't do something big enough to provoke the enemy forces for a large offense. There are ISIS entities in Idlib already in the form of sleeping cells. I have some concerns about Assad agents and ISIS mercenaries working coordinated in a joint network in Idlib. The operations made by rebels and HTS are telling us stories about ISIS and Assad sleeping cells who make sabotages and killings. I am sure that in the needed moment ISIS can turn to Al Muhabarat agent and Al Muhabarat agent can turn to ISIS. Its very easy to claim somebody's name. The situation is really concerning at the moment. We will see what will happen. I am also wondering what happened to the rebels evacuated from Southern Syria? Did they joined some groups in Idlib or just retired :)?

Back
Top Bottom