What's new

Turkey launches airstrikes against 20 PKK terrorist facilities following deadly Ankara blast

this greek terrorist should be banned from all Turkish related threads he’s messing up all our threads with his terror propaganda.

this greek terrorist should be banned from all Turkish related threads he’s messing up all our threads with his terror propaganda.
Propaganda? It's not my fault you guys armed,funded,trained and gave safe passage to salafist jihadists and extreme Sunnis.

Many of the groups in the SNA (also called Turkish FSA)have cooperated with Nusra and its different names like HTS,as well as other terrorist groups involved in the Syrian War.

Couple of fuking amatures in this thread folks like Bleek, Arjunk and Hussien complete brain-deads in geopolitics and security.

Islamic emirate of Afghanistan has no interest in Pakistan whatsoever other then doing trade. The Elites in Afghanistan are busy building Afghanistan. TTP is an entirely different element that is blacklisted in Afghanistan.

Also comparing PPK to Afghanistan is dumb. The Kurds are weaklings were as the Afghans are the opposite of that. They defeated both the Soviets and NATO even ended the Soviet union as a nation state. A war with Afghanistan will be the end of Pakistan. So comparing the two is rather intellectually idiotic.

Another thing my fellow Pakistanis need to understand is that it is not the IEA that is the big bad evil but Pakistan in the wests pov so I don't understand who they are trying to virtue single here.

Do you really think the Turks would have fuked with the Afghans if they were neighbours? the answer is fuking no.. The Turks would have attacked Egypt if they were couple of headless and reckless folks they understand what scale of conflict means and when there is no military solution to something..
afghans fought soviets and nato

commie ppk fought Turks fighting against Turks is harder then fighting soviet and nato invasion in your own country

Propaganda? It's not my fault you guys armed,funded,trained and gave safe passage to salafist jihadists and extreme Sunnis.

Many of the groups in the SNA (also called Turkish FSA)have cooperated with Nusra and its different names like HTS,as well as other terrorist groups involved in the Syrian War.
Soon we’ll arm the Trachian Turks as well to carve out a Turkish autonomous state within greece.

In WW1 Turks burried 300k Allied forces (UK,Australia, New Zealand etc) during the Gallipoli Campaign which was an invasion attempt but it failed. Imagine this was just one battle for Turks/Ottoman empire out of many other battles going on in the middleeast and other fronts.

Afghans did nothing they just hide in the caves for 10 years until the Americans decided to retreat because the invasion costed to much for them. The retreat was more due to economic reasons rather than casualties of men and equipment.

Last edited:
You have bad reading comprehension. I said over time China would arm Afghanistan with heavy weapons to counter possible Pakistan collaboration with UK/USA. It's smart and India on the other side is a very nice addition. You and your Pakistani friend have a foul attitude which reeks of learned, pompous Angloism. Sunak will come and go like all the token puppets.
Whatever you say mate 🤡

In WW1 Turks burried 300k Allied forces (UK,Australia, New Zealand etc) during the Gallipoli Campaign which was an invasion attempt but it failed.

Afghans did nothing they just hide in the caves for 10 years until the Americans decided to retreat because the invasion costed to much for them. It was more due to economic reason rather than battle or casualties.
That in itself was still a strategy.

The Americans realised they would never have a stable rule because there would always be sporadic attacks by the Taliban.

So at the tactical level, Taliban achieved their goal.

Soon we’ll arm the Trachian Turks as well to carve out a Turkish autonomous state within greece.

Greece is dreaming about to steal our MAVI VATAN

but we Turks will re-take our 12 Islands in a conflict

Greece-Greek Cypriots tried to take whole Cyprus between 1964 and 1974
but Turkish Armed Forces took 30% of Cyprus in 3 days during the 2nd peace operation in 1974

Turkiye effectively encircled Greece from land and by sea. Now Turkiye is slowly arming and training regional countries like Albania, Kosovo etc. In the future military bases will be established there as well.

That in itself was still a strategy.

The Americans realised they would never have a stable rule because there would always be sporadic attacks by the Taliban.

So at the tactical level, Taliban achieved their goal.
I have nothing to say to that. However people act like Afghans fought pound for pound and defeated Nato on the battlefield which is not true.

Last edited:
Wow,so you admit you provoked the population in order to grab the territory.
No, we liberated the Turkish population from cypriot/greek facism and terrorism. That’s what i admit.

Eoka, Enosis, does it ring any bells?

No, we liberated the Turkish population from cypriot/greek facism and terrorism. That’s what i admit.

Eoka, Enosis, does it ring any bells?
Taksim? Does that ring any bells?

Shouldn't you be afraid that Kurds might partition southeast Turkey and get their own State with American and Israeli blessings,eventually?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom