What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

If the US again lies and backtracks, it will be even better for Turkey; it will give Turkey the excuse to take over Ayn Arab, cutting off Manbij. Ultimately creating greater havoc than simply jointly patrolling Manbij.

I dont understand it

https://www.dailysabah.com/war-on-t...l-syrias-manbij-defense-minister-canikli-says

Wtf ? U want to tell me that ur going to jointly patrol an area together with those who are protecting the pkk? I seriously dont understand it. And manbitch again is compared to the east of euprahtes irrelevant.
What is so shocking for you? That's how politics work. At the end nobody is thinking who is protecting who if there is strategical profit. These things are not being done in the delikanli way. Just to remind you that we are also training peshmerga forces in Northern Iraq. The same ones that are attacking and killing our Turkmen and wearing PKK uniforms while attacking Turkish bases. If you get shocked for such things you will die young. We can't change our NATO membership and western orientation right now. We are still to small to play it fully independent. We don't have allies. We have common interests. If we are going to win something from this war we must play dirty.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom