What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

May be one day Americans use PKK against German interests.Senario for Germans may be usening of PKK by Americans, against to Germans for their hostile attitude to Americans' Iran,Russia and economic politics.
In reality they are also usefull threath against German society.I hope Germans may aware of the danger by this way.

Constantly surprised how myopic and blind secular Turks can be. You and Germans are not the same to the US. You are not considered white, or European. You're considered an Oriental and a Muslim. There is no comparison between you and Germany in US eyes. And they never will. This is why secular Turkey failed where AKP is succeeding.

Constantly surprised how myopic and blind secular Turks can be. You and Germans are not the same to the US. You are not considered white, or European. You're considered an Oriental and a Muslim. There is no comparison between you and Germany in US eyes. And they never will. This is why secular Turkey failed where AKP is succeeding.
I have to say we are not blind but I am belong to educated, semi-oriental and muslim part of Turkish society so they are right to consider an oriental and muslim for me.Personally I am not secular and never will be but Turkish republic is secular and I dont have any problem with that. At todays Turkey I dont have any problem to live like a muslim as the past so I can say secularism works and this is my opinion.
For Germany , how can you explain two world wars between them.If they turn to the same situation they will have wars but this time with proxies.What is the most usefull proxy against Germans?
conflict of interests is rising day by day.Germany is totally under control of US but how long will it be sustainable? Some Germans began to talk about free economy and military from US not only for Germany but also for Europe.

Last edited:
Nobody teaches them how to wear those goddamn berets?
It looks like they are seeing and wearing that uniform for the first time. Maybe they just gave it to them and said wear it for the ceremony but didn't teach them how to wear it properly. A bad image.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom