What's new

Turkish Air Defence Programs

UN said Iran supplied Turkey with MANPADs

View attachment 725248
ha ha ha! that time Turkish Bayraktar TB2 s were busy to bomb IRGC in syria, i dont know whether it is iranian or not but i am sure that iran didnt sell it, if it is true then probably they've gotten seized in syria and transferred to Libya.

This is a proven fake news

btw sadly UN report contains bunch of other fake news as well:

Hilarious that, we cannot even quote UN as a reliable source these days :D
Hilarious indeed but still its UN, and UN has power it can be used against Turkey, now Turkey has to provide evidence on how it is that they have Iranian weapons from when Iran was under complete UN arms embargo. you see where im going with this? now they have a stick above Turkey's head and they will use it in there favor.

UN is a toothless tiger with an exception of UNSC, and its a no threat to Turkish Republic, so no worries.

İsmail Demir:
We expect Siper to enter service in 2023
Also we expect a gap filler system with 100km effective range and 20km altitude. (Hisar U)

I think this infographic that we never take seriously is turning into reality.

The only difference is that it will probably only use RF. We will see IIR + RF in Siper.

unnamed.png

İsmail Demir:
We expect Siper to enter service in 2023
Also we expect a gap filler system with 100km effective range and 20km altitude. (Hisar U)

I think this infographic that we never take seriously is turning into reality.

The only difference is that it will probably only use RF. We will see IIR + RF in Siper.

View attachment 741505
@SQ8

Nobody can stop Turkish defence industry anymore. Give it 10 years and we will shoot satelites from the sky...8-)

A new anti-drone system is under development, new system is going to host 3 different techniques to destroy drone targets,it is expected to have:
- DIRCM
- EMW / Jamming
- Hard kill (smart munition ATOM 40mm)

Will be able to track small drones within 10 km, also be able to counter swarms.

Back
Top Bottom