What's new

Egypt and Turkey, politically was bad relations but economically excellent.. how about future Military relations..

Stop being a salesman we dont want your shit that has British American components in

Another ignorant person who knows nothing about worldwide military

KIZILELMA doesnt have any British American components

Go and buy old technologies such as MIG-29M2 , SU-35 , RAFALE

KIZILELMA is an unmanned stealth Fighter Jet to dominate the skies and to kick 4th gen Fighters

Another ignorant person who knows nothing about worlwide military

KIZILELMA doesnt have any British American components

Go and buy old technologies MIG-29M2 , SU-35 , RAFALE

KIZILELMA is an unmanned stealth Fighter Jet to dominate the skies
You've made our balls as big as oranges with this Karsilama shit. You've been advertising it in every thread,you've been posting in all Turkish threads about it.

Our balls are swollen,stop talking about this all day.

5GHZIgK.jpg

You've made our balls as big as oranges with this Karsilama shit. You've been advertising it in every thread,you've been posting in all Turkish threads about it.

Silly Greek jumped to my post again with his stupid post as always

We are not talking to you idiot , are you Egyptian or Turk ?

not me , but dBSPL wrote this post

and reply from Hydration to dBSPL
Stop being a salesman we dont want your shit that has British American components in

If Egypt's access to the F-35 is blocked, they may partner with the Baykar project, which will give LHD ships the capability of fixed-wing aircraft operations with limited modification. Baykar is currently in the process of global expansion, production facilities will be established in various countries and JVs are being established. Establishing a partnership between Egyptian aviation companies and Turkish aviation companies could changes the balance in the region very fundementally. I hope we can get rid of the politically impeding issues as soon as possible.

FbbPcOPXkAUVPMx

Last edited:
Silly Greek jumped to my post again with his stupid post always
Every day you're talking and talking and talking: "Ooohh Turkiye great power! Ooooh Turkiye kick everyone 100 years ago! Only Turkiye in Europe have this technology...Kizelelelelelelma will be absolute weapon of skies!"

Get a grip. Understand you're talking like a parrot. Every day the same things. Stop calling the Egyptians "ignorant" just because they don't want your stuff. Are you getting a share out of the sales? Is that why you get mad? Lol

Every day you're talking and talking and talking: "Ooohh Turkiye great power! Ooooh Turkiye kick everyone 100 years ago! Only Turkiye in Europe have this technology...Kizelelelelelelma will be absolute weapon of skies!"

Get a grip. Understand you're talking like a parrot. Every day the same things. Stop calling the Egyptians "ignorant" just because they don't want your stuff. Are you getting a share out of the sales? Is that why you get mad? Lol

PDF is a military forum
and We share Turkish military projects ... dBSPL talked about possible partnership for KIZILELMA project

read the thread tittle

Egypt and Turkey, politically was bad relations but economically excellent.. how about future Military relations.

Your primitive Greece doesnt have anything to share on PDF
and you get mad by jealousy and inferiority complex to write silly posts on my every thread even on my every post

Last edited:
PDF is a military forum
and We share Turkish military projects

Your primitive Greece doesnt have anything to share on PDF
and you get mad by jealousy and inferiority complex to write silly posts on my every thread even on my every post
No,because other Turkish members don't go around all day spamming advertisement posts and calling everyone "ignorant,liar,troll". You're the only one who annoys everybody with endless spamming of the exact same things.

Egypt is cooperating with countries that can design and produce UAV,tanks,aircraft more than able to compete with Turkey. Countries like UAE,China,USA,South Korea.

No,because other Turkish members don't go around all day spamming advertisement posts and calling everyone "ignorant,liar,troll". You're the only one who annoys everybody with endless spamming of the exact same things.

that was post from dBSPL which talked about possible partnership for KIZILELMA project

If Egypt's access to the F-35 is blocked, they may partner with the Baykar project, which will give LHD ships the capability of fixed-wing aircraft operations with limited modification. Baykar is currently in the process of global expansion, production facilities will be established in various countries and JVs are being established. Establishing a partnership between Egyptian aviation companies and Turkish aviation companies could changes the balance in the region very fundementally. I hope we can get rid of the politically impeding issues as soon as possible.

FbbPcOPXkAUVPMx

and ignorant Hydration said KIZILELMA use British American componets

what a Troll team who knows nothing about worlwide military

Last edited:
@Hydration are you really an ignorant troll who knows nothing? 😂

Yes He is ignorant or a liar who said we dont want your shit that has British American components in

1 -- KIZILELMA doesnt have any British American components
2 -- Egypt never can get a war machine which is similar to KIZILELMA

American F-16 without BVR and land attack Cruise Missile
French RAFALE without BVR and land attack Cruise Missile
so pathetic

And Greece was become so mad , because

S.Arabia , UAE , İsrael opened new era with Turkiye
the next is Egypt

Last edited:
2 -- Egypt never can get a war machine which is similar to KIZILELMA
Fly this thing first,see if it's working and then we can talk about that.

Just because you had some successful UAV projects doesn't mean everything you make will be successful. And the only reason I'm mentioning this here is because you keep bragging about all that.

Last edited:
The renormalization is matter of time. Turkey is doing statement like this :
It's hilarious really

Screenshot_2022-09-01 Erdogan blasts Egypt's 'putschist president' Sisi in al-Jazeera interview .png

And this one

This might start with KSA and UAE first..I'm optimistic about it..
Imo UAE can develop one in 10ish years with the amount of engineers they are importing and graduating in country.

It probably won’t be as capable as the MIUS but it should be good enough.

Calidus along with EDGE could develop one but it will use foreign components. Better than not developing one at all or buying from another country.

Last edited:
It's hilarious really

View attachment 875246

And this one

I guess mmm-e is right. You are a pathetic troll. Why does it bother you that Turkey makes peace with its neighbors?

Of course, Egypt and Turkey have to make peace.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom