What's new

Egypt and Turkey, politically was bad relations but economically excellent.. how about future Military relations..

Some of our Turkish friends are really sensitive. I don't see any criticism of the Turkish military industry from my side, yet the guy was insulting and badmouthing Pakistani military industry. Absolutely hilarious when the same Pakistan has the power to turn all of Turkey into a parking lot within a few minutes in theory.

Anyway it is a fact that the Arabs don't need Turkey or anyone else for that matter considering their combined enormous wealth, population, talent and potential to develop their own very succesfull military industry, IF they cooperated together and put their silly differences aside. Within a few decades they would be far ahead of everyone else in the Muslim world due to numbers, money, potential etc. alone but instead they are barely starting cooperating but better late than never.

Anyway what I think this is all about is that they (some Turkish users here) genuinely believe that they can replace the US/West/China among the Arabs. Some of them already openly talked about "milking", however I doubt that the current Arab leaders are this stupid. It will be ToT or no deals. Like with the West currently with strategic deals. China is already helping greatly which is good. Russia as well to an extent and probably they would do it even more now after the war in Ukraine.
Pakistan can turn Turkiye into a large parkinglot in your dreams. Turkiye has a high tech military which cant be really said about yours soon we'll have even state of the art anti ballistic missile defence systems which will cover all of our land so your bm's stand no chance. And when it comes to WMD Turkiye can develop them with ease atomic bombs are outdated tech.

Pretty amateur when you said this.
Turkey has about 40 US nuclear bombs with some control over them.. but not nuclear weapons of its own.. it is through NATO..

We will be happy if we can help the Arabs rise to the next level in the field of defense industry.
That is very thoughtful of you.. actually the Arabs want only what the west denied them to complete their own arms industries.. and this is exactly where turkey can come in..

Turkey also was denied some technologies that the Arabs got from the west with ToT.. so they can provide Turkey with them when they will make their own.. the same as turkey, so it is a win/win situation here..no doubt about it.. and the Arabs with their wealth can further advance Turkish arms industries through financing them..

Last edited:
If Turkey and Egypt were smart they can easily share the Gas and oil fields and reap rewards

Or they can be pawns in foreign hands and build bases around each other for next 100 years

In the context of things in the ME.. The Turkish-Egyptian relations will improve soon and there will be cooperation..

Although Egypt is heading to France, Germany, South Korea and China and cooperates with the Gulf countries to come up with respectable joint projects.. it might in this new ME context head toward Turkey too..

Turkey itself cooperated with Germany, Italy, Britain, Ukraine, the US, South Korea and Spain to advance its industry..

Chances are the ones (nukes) in Turkey are dud

If Turkey and Egypt were smart they can easily share the Gas and oil fields and reap rewards

Or they can be pawns in foreign hands and build bases around each other for next 100 years

Chances are the ones (nukes) in Turkey are dud
Oh no ..you must be the smart one.. how can countries share their own EEZs in the first place ?

Some of our Turkish friends are really sensitive. I don't see any criticism of the Turkish military industry from my side, yet the guy was insulting and badmouthing Pakistani military industry. Absolutely hilarious when the same Pakistan has the power to turn all of Turkey into a parking lot within a few minutes in theory.

Anyway it is a fact that the Arabs don't need Turkey or anyone else for that matter considering their combined enormous wealth, population, talent and potential to develop their own very succesfull military industry, IF they cooperated together and put their silly differences aside. Within a few decades they would be far ahead of everyone else in the Muslim world due to numbers, money, potential etc. alone but instead they are barely starting cooperating but better late than never.

Anyway what I think this is all about is that they (some Turkish users here) genuinely believe that they can replace the US/West/China among the Arabs. Some of them already openly talked about "milking", however I doubt that the current Arab leaders are this stupid. It will be ToT or no deals. Like with the West currently with strategic deals. China is already helping greatly which is good. Russia as well to an extent and probably they would do it even more now after the war in Ukraine.

lol

If china can replace the west why is Pakistan not buyin all ther weapons from them? What happened with that wasted billions of dollar winlong deal with KSA? Why is KSA buying Vestel drone and not investing in winlong. Buying Russian weapons after Karabag, Libya and Ukraine is the dumbest thing i heard of. Before you come with claims should at least underpin your claims.

utterly bs post nothing more. Like Arab member talking like buying potatoes from supermarkt. :p:

Pakistan can turn Turkiye into a large parkinglot in your dreams. Turkiye has a high tech military which cant be really said about yours soon we'll have even state of the art anti ballistic missile defence systems which will cover all of our land so your bm's stand no chance. And when it comes to WMD Turkiye can develop them with ease atomic bombs are outdated tech.

:lol:

lol

If china can replace the west why is Pakistan not buyin all ther weapons from them? What happened with that wasted billions of dollar winlong deal with KSA? Why is KSA buying Vestel drone and not investing in winlong. Buying Russian weapons after Karabag, Libya and Ukraine is the dumbest thing i heard of. Before you come with claims should at least underpin your claims.

utterly bs post nothing more. Like Arab member talking like buying potatoes from supermarkt. :p:
From what I am aware of Saudi Arabia produces many drones and the Chinese drones are now being produced within KSA and are widely used in Yemen as are the other domestically produced ones. KSA has signed many drone deals with a lot of countries what is wrong with that?

Far from all Russian weapons are bad, lol.

Like this modernization? :)
View attachment 856438
Sometimes I feel ashamed to be in a community that is so ignorant of the topics they talks about. This is a defense industry forum not a troll fest, and members are expected to know at least some basics.

It is reinforcement plate. We used like USAF, and many other air forces.

While Greek priests increase the protection of warplanes by blessing them with holy water, Turkish engineers draw on all the components and techniques to ensure these planes provide trouble-free service throughout their service life.

FWBLu2EWIAA7-vc

In productions up to 7 November 1999 at TAI facilities, 29 zero defects and 3 rare-perfect aircrafts were made, some of these planes are now in the Egyptian Air Force. Lockheed Martin issuing these certificates. Productions also continued after 1999. More than 40 of the 308 F-16s produced for the air force have zero defect production quality, making it one of the most successful F-16 production lines in the world.

This is Greek type reinforcement measure.

Last edited:
Sometimes I feel ashamed to be in a community that is so ignorant of the topics they talks about. This is a defense industry forum not a troll fest, and members are expected to know at least some basics.

It is reinforcement plate. We used like USAF, and many other air forces.

While Greek priests increase the protection of warplanes by blessing them with holy water, Turkish engineers draw on all the components and techniques to ensure these planes provide trouble-free service throughout their service life.
My comment was for the ..... tape, and not for the plate.
Therefore, your comment is misplaced, as well as the following .....
Because the religious customs of some nations are different from others ......
Of course, I did not expect anything different from a Turk, that is, to mock the Christian religion ........

1656584223865.png

Attachments

• 1656584437660.png
    1656584437660.png
    3 MB · Views: 24
My comment was for the ..... tape, and not for the plate.
Therefore, your comment is misplaced, as well as the following .....

Because the religious customs of some nations are different from others ......
Of course, I did not expect anything different from a Turk, that is, to mock the Christian religion ........

View attachment 858010
tape? lol.
Trolling must also have some level of intelligence

FWvSEmOX0Ag46IW

I'm not making fun of Christianity. You can stop trolling irrevelant forum threads with stupid stuff instead of agitating.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom