What's new

Egypt and Turkey, politically was bad relations but economically excellent.. how about future Military relations..

All the Islamic countries should sit down and resolve all the colonially historical issues to improve country to country trade, defense and cultural relations.

Lol, Pakistan has achieved a lot more.

Some of our Turkish friends are really sensitive. I don't see any criticism of the Turkish military industry from my side, yet the guy was insulting and badmouthing Pakistani military industry. Absolutely hilarious when the same Pakistan has the power to turn all of Turkey into a parking lot within a few minutes in theory.

Anyway it is a fact that the Arabs don't need Turkey or anyone else for that matter considering their combined enormous wealth, population, talent and potential to develop their own very succesfull military industry, IF they cooperated together and put their silly differences aside. Within a few decades they would be far ahead of everyone else in the Muslim world due to numbers, money, potential etc. alone but instead they are barely starting cooperating but better late than never.

Anyway what I think this is all about is that they (some Turkish users here) genuinely believe that they can replace the US/West/China among the Arabs. Some of them already openly talked about "milking", however I doubt that the current Arab leaders are this stupid. It will be ToT or no deals. Like with the West currently with strategic deals. China is already helping greatly which is good. Russia as well to an extent and probably they would do it even more now after the war in Ukraine.

Absolutely hilarious when the same Pakistan has the power to turn all of Turkey into a parking lot within a few minutes in theory.

and Turkiye has 90 B-61 Nuclear Bombs to turn all of Pakistan into a parking lot within a few hours in theory

Anyway it is a fact that the Arabs don't need Turkey or anyone else for that matter considering their combined enormous wealth, population, talent and potential to develop their own very succesfull military industry,

Turkiye doesnt need Arabs
Turks have already their own great defense Industry

also over 1.200 technology projects to reduce imports by $120 billion annually

10 years x $120 billion = $1,2 trillion

oil-gas reserves in the Black Sea - Mediterranean Sea and Nuclear power plant , renewable energy projects will reduce energy imports by $50 billion annually

10 years x $50 billion = $500 billion

Turkiye is in another league .....

Last edited:
and Turkiye has 90 B-61 Nuclear Bombs to turn all of Pakistan into a parking lot within a few hours in theory

Turkiye doent needs Arabs
Turks have already their own great defense Industry

also over 1.200 technology projects to reduce imports by $120 billion annually

10 years x $120 billion = $1,2 trillion

Turkiye is in another league

The US has, not Turkey. US/NATO decides if and when they can be used. Pakistan does not face that problem.

Who said that? Not me or anyone in this thread from what I can see. It is only in your head.

Arabs have all the potential in the world, all the money in the world, a huge YOUNG population and a lot of talented people. What they need is political will and cooperation and it seems that they have turned the page and started developing in the right direction in the case of countries such as KSA, UAE, Egypt and others. I wish them well and urge them to cooperate and continue as their potential is endless. It just requires hard work, outside help (like Turkey also enjoyed for decades as a NATO member) and political will/cooperation. Simple as that. No need to repeat myself.

I struggle to understand why the above is such a problem? Once again, is it because you want to/aspire to "milk Arabs" and wish them not to develop like you did yourselves? Or what is the problem exactly?

Some of our Turkish friends are really sensitive. I don't see any criticism of the Turkish military industry from my side, yet the guy was insulting and badmouthing Pakistani military industry. Absolutely hilarious when the same Pakistan has the power to turn all of Turkey into a parking lot within a few minutes in theory.
They could have bought some JF-17 Block III from Pakistan,but no...they don't want to.

The US has, not Turkey. US/NATO decides if and when they can be used. Pakistan does not face that problem.

Not US but NATO

Turkiye hosts 90 B-61 Nuclear Bombs ( NATO's nuclear weapon sharing policy ) to response against nuclear threat from non-NATO Countries

and only Turkish F-16s can carry 90 B-61 Nuclear Bombs in Turkiye

Not US but NATO

Turkiye hosts 90 B-61 Nuclear Bombs ( NATO's nuclear weapon sharing policy ) to response against nuclear threat from non-NATO Countries

and only Turkish F-16s can carry 90 B-61 Nuclear Bombs in Turkiye

We both know that NATO is a US-run/controlled organization. Without the US, NATO is worth little or nothing. To begin with it would not even survive in its current version without the US.

Anyway those nuclear weapons are not Turkish nuclear weapons so once again, the discussion makes no sense.

Anyway we are off-topic and I welcome any regional cooperation as I wrote initially. It should expand to other regional countries.

They could have bought some JF-17 Block III from Pakistan,but no...they don't want to.

NATO membership/US alignment has its limitations. What can I say.

Arabs have all the potential in the world, all the money in the world, a huge YOUNG population and a lot of talented people. What they need is political will and cooperation and it seems that they have turned the page and started developing in the right direction in the case of countries such as KSA, UAE, Egypt and others

Yes we have seen Egypt which can not match with 1.000 ISIS terrorists in Sinai
Yes we have seen S.Arabia and The Uae which can not match with Houtsis in Yemen

and without American-British permision , Arab monarchies can do nothing

Turkiye has more military projects than all Arab countries + Pakistan + Indonesia + Maleysia combined

on the other hand

Turkiye beat USA-France backed PKK/YPG in Syria
Turkish Army is kicking PKK terrorists in Iraq
Turkiye beat ISIS in Syria
Turkiye beat Russia-İran backed SAA+IRGC+Hezbolah in Idlib-Syria
Turkiye beat Egypt-The Uae-France-Russia backed HAFTAR in Libya
and Turkiye easly could match with France-Greece in the Eastern Mediterranean

even nobody attacks S.Arabia,Egypt,The Uae's economies

Turkiye lost over $500 billion because of attacks on Turkish currency-economy by USA since 2013

Last edited:
Anyway those nuclear weapons are not Turkish nuclear weapons so once again, the discussion makes no sense.

That doesnt matter Turkish nuclear weapons or not

NATO's nuclear weapon sharing policy is a concept in NATO's policy of nuclear deterrence

Turkiye hosts 90 B-61 Nuclear Bombs to use against non-NATO Countries in a nuclear war
so try nuclear attack on Turkiye , then everybody will see what will happen

We will be happy if we can help the Arabs rise to the next level in the field of defense industry.

I told you. Superpower Turkiye and if you say anything against it,you're an ignorant liar 😋

The funny thing is that I have never said anything negative about Turkey in this thread.:lol:

In fact I encouraged regional cooperation. However after reading some posts in this thread, it made me realize why Arabs, given all their enormous wealth and resources, huge population, talent, potential and necessity, have not focused much more on a Pan-Arab approach to the defense industry which would strengthen not only themselves but the region as a whole. I even criticized the Arabs in this thread for their lack of political unity and foresight!
Then I saw some Turkish users use "milking" and I understood the agenda.

Keyboard ultranationalists that are incapable of criticizing their own countries are not worth the time in general regardless from where they are.

We will be happy if we can help the Arabs rise to the next level in the field of defense industry.

Hopefully this will include the entire Muslim world as a whole in order to increase the industrialization and to increase independence and reduce harmful outside meddling that all of us have been suffering from to various degrees.

It would be beautiful to see Pakistanis, Arabs, Turks, Iranians, Indonesians, Malaysians, Uzbeks etc. working together for the benefit of all of them.

Greece,Egypt,S.Arabia,etc can not develop even a Cruise Missile still they have big dreams and hostile attitude towards Turkiye

They are nothing without USA-France-Germany .... absolutely nothing

Keyboard ultranationalists that are incapable of criticizing their own countries are not worth the time in general regardless from where they are.

In fact I encouraged regional cooperation. However after reading some posts in this thread, it made me realize why Arabs, given all their enormous wealth and resources, huge population, talent, potential and necessity, have not focused much more on a Pan-Arab approach to the defense industry which would strengthen not only themselves but the region as a whole. I even criticized the Arabs in this thread for their lack of political unity and foresight!
Then I saw some Turkish users use "milking" and I understood the agenda.
UAE has a nice defence industry already. Personally,I really like the Nimr vehicles. Actually they are fantastic!

All the Islamic countries should sit down and resolve all the colonially historical issues to improve country to country trade, defense and cultural relations.

Lol, Pakistan has achieved a lot more.
Lmao sure buddy

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom