What's new

Turkey marks 2nd anniversary of deadly Israeli attack on Mavi Marmara

Bombay Dude

BANNED
Reaction score
In Turkey, people are marking the second anniversary of the deadly Israeli raid on the Gaza-bound Mavi Marmara aid flotilla, Press TV reports.

People from different countries gathered in Istanbul while ceremonies and demonstrations were held to mark two years since the killing of nine pro-Palestine activists by Israeli commandos.

“The mood is very strong towards Palestine and supporting Palestine, and to break the siege around Gaza, so this is what it is about all the time. And of course it is about the sacrifices that happened on this ship,” Saudi activist Ahmed Fareed Mustafa said.

Also, thousands of pro-Palestinian protesters gathered in Istanbul’s main square, chanting anti-Israel slogans.

On May 31, 2010, the Israeli military attacked the Gaza Freedom Flotilla in the international waters killing nine Turkish activists on board the Mavi Marmara, which was part of the six-ship aid convoy.

Turkey dismissed Israel's ambassador and halted all military cooperation with Tel Aviv after a United Nations report into the atrocity released in September 2011 didn’t condemn the Israeli regime forcefully.

Meanwhile, a Turkish court has approved an indictment seeking multiple life sentences for four Israeli ex-military commanders over their role in the incident.

The 144-page indictment called for nine life sentences to be given to each of the four former Israeli commanders, among them Israel's former Chief of General Staff Gabi Ashkenazi.

PressTV - Turkey marks 2nd anniversary of deadly Israeli attack on Mavi Marmara

One thing is trying to justify the killings of innocent humans, another thing is celeberating it.

Don't demean yourself by resorting to insults, if you disagree then argue.

Read what i said carefully..And read it again if you still cant understand..And tell me how my response was an insult..Just to help you out, i will re-write again..."return to your sleep kid"

And you are suggesting me to argue.
Israel should have Torpoded the Ships.
There were around 700 people on those ships and he is suggesting to kill all those 700 people..So, what to argue Israeli? you tell me

Look at Israelis supporting so happily Israel's position in attacking and raiding the ships, killing 9 activists whose only objective was really to somehow break the inhumane Gaza blockade. Oh wait, Israel is protected by uncle Sam, so they can do whatever they want. Occupy lands, build settlements, attack peaceful activists, maintain a blockade on Palestinians in Gaza and a few thousand other things....

like i give a phuck...
can anybody explain me why there is no death anniversary for our fallen troops and citizens to pkk terror? Crowd engineering at it's best. This country is getting more corrupted every second.

hypocrite baztards i hate you

like i give a phuck...
can anybody explain me why there is no death anniversary for our fallen troops and citizens to pkk terror? Crowd engineering at it's best. This country is getting more corrupted every second.

hypocrite baztards i hate you

Because we hate Israel. Because Israel is not "used" to kill innocent Turks, but PKK is, and PKK kills pretty much 1-10 soldiers each month, anniversary for which soldier? Anniversary for 30 years of struggle against PKK? That's totally offtopic.

Ptex is eating a turkey-sandwich with his fellow yahudi and buttlicker indian scum who wanted to rather kill 700 peace activist. Butlitlickers needs to improve in level by acting worse than Zionists.

Well it looks like Ptex and Archdemon (who believe themselves to be the chosen people of God) have shown their true colours again. I've never had a problem with the people of Israel or either of you as you both have always seemed to be honourable and patriotic fellows but your statements have disgusted me.

@ Bombay Dude

Stop licking Isreali a**e and grow up. You comment just made me feel sorry for you.

Because we hate Israel. Because Israel is not "used" to kill innocent Turks, but PKK is, and PKK kills pretty much 1-10 soldiers each month, anniversary for which soldier? Anniversary for 30 years of struggle against PKK? That's totally offtopic.

Ptex is eating a turkey-sandwich with his fellow yahudi and buttlicker indian scum who wanted to rather kill 700 peace activist. Butlitlickers needs to improve in level by acting worse than Zionists.

Yes, and instead of trying to prevent the casulties and solve Kurdish Problem, we are too busy with saving Syrians and Palestinians. Because they are much more important than our people. We are too busy with whether abortion should be banned or not, because it is much more important than the Kurdish problem. We are too busy with Somalia while people in Turkey hanging themselves because of poverty. We are too busy with judging one of our most valuable, internationally known pianist over some bs because there is lots of artists/performers like him in Turkey.

And you ask "anniversary for which soldier?" without a shame.

Back
Top Bottom