What's new

Turkey marks 2nd anniversary of deadly Israeli attack on Mavi Marmara

Well it looks like Ptex and Archdemon (who believe themselves to be the chosen people of God) have shown their true colours again. I've never had a problem with the people of Israel or either of you as you both have always seemed to be honourable and patriotic fellows but your statements have disgusted me.

@ Bombay Dude

Stop licking Isreali a**e and grow up. You comment just made me feel sorry for you.

Im an atheist so please dont shove god up my throat.

Look at Israelis supporting so happily Israel's position in attacking and raiding the ships, killing 9 activists -
mavi1.jpg

mavi3.jpg

glossary.jpg

peace+activist2a.jpg

EoZ

do you really think people on this forum will buy the crap the posted?
your distortation efforts with pictures of Hizbullah??
the commando knife which was taken by activists from the israeli so-called commando??
the pictures you claimed activists have guns or something like that??
do your really think israeli pirates wouldn't show the guns they had gathered on the ship if there were any??
do you think we are stupid??

Because we hate Israel. Because Israel is not "used" to kill innocent Turks, but PKK is, and PKK kills pretty much 1-10 soldiers each month, anniversary for which soldier? Anniversary for 30 years of struggle against PKK? That's totally offtopic.

Ptex is eating a turkey-sandwich with his fellow yahudi and buttlicker indian scum who wanted to rather kill 700 peace activist. Butlitlickers needs to improve in level by acting worse than Zionists.
I don't care. They deserve no anniversary while we have thousands of martyrs to terror. If you want to show off your hatred don't do it over the dead. Act with honor if you have a strain of Turkish blood running in your veins.

the commando knife which was taken by activists from the israeli so-called commando??
do your really think israeli pirates wouldn't show the guns they had gathered on the ship if there we any??
Convince me that you actually believe the "activists" rather than the Israelis - whose version of accounts are supported by photos and physical evidence - and I am willing to revise my opinion. Otherwise I'll just think that you know it's all a lie but support the injustice for political reasons.

do your really think israeli pirates wouldn't show the guns they had gathered on the ship if there were any??

I know your are...

you jewish liars have a pattern to think you know everything but actually you don't know any **** except lying of course as expected from a liar!

Repeated propaganda type of an unrelated pictures arrangement, even people in western countries expect Israel to act more reasonable in finding solutions.
Israelis_killed_by_Palestinians_in_Israel_and_Palestinians_killed_by_Israelis_in_Gaza_-_2008.png

Israelis killed by Palestinians in Israel (blue) and Palestinians killed by Israelis in Gaza (red)

The conflict damaged or destroyed tens of thousands of homes, 15 of Gaza’s 27 hospitals and 43 of its 110 primary health care facilities, 800 water wells, 186 greenhouses, and nearly all of its 10,000 family farms; leaving 50,000 homeless, 400,000-500,000 without running water, one million without electricity, and resulting in acute food shortages.

This kind of actions will definitely follow by counter action. Tell me how do you feel about a person who kills your family?

Convince me that you actually believe the "activists" rather than the Israelis - whose version of accounts are supported by photos and physical evidence - and I am willing to revise my opinion. Otherwise I'll just think that you know it's all a lie but support the injustice for political reasons.

Those few photos were picked inside from thousands of photographs and videos which has taken by people on the boat. If you trust Israel that much then ask yourself why they are keeping or why did they destroyed those photographs and videos? If they acted only with the motivation of self-defence then why aren't they sharing all of the images with media which would also strenghten their hand?

just answer this question, will you.. do you really think israeli pirates wouldn't show the guns they had gathered on the ship to whole world, instead of fabricating fake pictures of IHH members with Hizbullah members, if there were any? so, where are the guns shown on the pictures you posted? where are your concrete proofs? I remind you that I am not the one who has to convince you they are innocent, but you have to convince me they are guilty, based on the first rule of law: "Innocent until proven guilty"

Repeated propaganda type of an unrelated pictures arrangement -
Sure they're related, both to the incident in question and the blinding anti-Israel mindset which prevents people from seeing the truth, even when the picture is right there.

- damaged or destroyed tens of thousands of homes, 15 of Gaza’s 27 hospitals and 43 of its 110 primary health care facilities, 800 water wells -
As we can see, "facts" taken out of context can be used to mislead. In the 2008-9 operation the Israelis were under daily - even hourly - attacks from rockets aimed at the civilian population, forcing thousands to take shelter, all for the sake of Arabs who wanted to get a hard-on by seeking to kill Jews. No nation has ever been expected to put up with that sort of thing and Israel is no exception, just a lot more patient.

Tell me how do you feel about a person who kills your family?
That's already happened. I have no grandparents; the Nazis killed them, not for any "crimes", not to prevent lives being lost, but simply for being Jews. Yet I have forgiven today's Germans for their past as they have worked to make amends, keeping the evils of their grandparents (who I don't forgive) and former leaders in the front of their minds.

You don't even think of achieving the same peace of soul, do you, Ir.Tab?

you jewish liars have a pattern to think you know everything but actually you don't know any **** except lying of course as expected from a liar!
Really, Gaara, this is more embarrassing to you than if you simply said nothing at all.

I take it that but for your anger (real or not) you agree with me 100%.

Those few photos were picked inside from thousands of photographs and videos which has taken by people on the boat. If you trust Israel that much then ask yourself why they are keeping or why did they destroyed those photographs and videos? If they acted only with the motivation of self-defence then why aren't they sharing all of the images with media which would also strenghten their hand?
They are, but tell me how many Turks really want to look?

Last edited by a moderator:
They are, but tell me how many Turks really want to look?

Are they?...

Edit: I meant the images which has taken by the people in the ship, journalists, photographers...
Not a propaganda video which has recorded by Israel that only shows the beating of the soldiers.

Are they?...
What us Zionists discovered, TurAr, is that there is very little penetration of foreign-language journalism into the Turkish media. That makes you unusually vulnerable, for a Western country, to manipulation of the media by politicians for their own purposes. Usually "free" media will go along just to keep their privileged access to power.

You don't even think of achieving the same peace of soul, do you, Ir.Tab?

Why not, Hope they both live in peace for ever although I am sure this is not going to happen if war continues! killing is a serious crime! and I am not happy to see current situation. Except Shimon Peres I found government of Israel mostly supporting harsh solutions! only worsening the situation, In my opinion.

Solomon the zionist if you thought for oen second with an open mind you would realize a grave error in your thinking about the activits on board.

1: Yes they probably caught some Israeli soldiers when they landed via the helicopters
2: Do you wonder why THEY DID NOT KILL THE ISRAELI SOLDIER EVEN THOUGH THEY HAD KNIFES ETC? And as the picture you show they had a couple of soldiers. This means the people on the ship were countless of times more human than the animals who massacred 9 civilians on board.
3: Israel conviscated all the materials on the ship and chose to make certain pictures and certain products available for the public. Any sane person would know that Israell will naturally pick photoes, materials etc who seem most "terryfying". Do you think we are a bunvh of 3-5 year old kids who are unable to understand that simple fact?

Back
Top Bottom