• I agree but,....

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I don't agree

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Don't care

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I find their behavior disgusting, but akp and mhp are just as disgusting if not more for trying to bail out on the istanbul accord on violence against women.

Forget the istanbul thing its devised by feminists now it covers homosexuals.

We need new laws and reforms. **** the eu.

Everytime Turkey follows eu laws what benefit has it brought??? Turkey got rid of the death penalty due to this.

Also Poland is leaving the treaty.

Everyone who say "Ben Türküm/I'm Turkish" get's the citizenship, that means a random Arab in Lebanon for example who says (lie) "i'm Turkish" get's the citizenship. but Uyghurs are deported back, Turkmens during the darkest days in Syria/Iraq were left alone.

Arabization and BOP continues, turning Türkiye in another multicultural mess continues.

Everyone who say "Ben Türküm/I'm Turkish" get's the citizenship, that means a random Arab in Lebanon for example who says (lie) "i'm Turkish" get's the citizenship. but Uyghurs are deported back, Turkmens during the darkest days in Syria/Iraq were left alone.

Arabization and BOP continues, turning Türkiye in another multicultural mess continues.

The refugee situation will be among the key factors in the next election and if they fail to fix that then the next election will be lost for them.

i hear the same "AKP will lose this time and this time is really different" stupidity since 2002. AKP will win again, and you will continue as you do.

However this granting citizenship frenzy and arabization is a big problem. Agreed on that.

i hear the same "AKP will lose this time and this time is really different" stupidity since 2002. AKP will win again, and you will continue as you do.

However this granting citizenship frenzy and arabization is a big problem. Agreed on that.

I mean they lost already the local elections partly because of the presence of the refugees, today the presence is even larger and who knows how it will be in 2023 :D So, yes if the situation isnt fixed then this will be it.

I mean they lost already the local elections partly because of the presence of the refugees, today the presence is even larger and who knows how it will be in 2023 :D So, yes if the situation isnt fixed then this will be it.

Loosing some big cities doesnt mean they lost the elections. They had worse local election results before, loosing those cities was not in question though. Later on they managed to get better results.

Agreed. Refugees and devaluation of TRY takin heavy toll for them. But my expectation, it will be 2028 elections that will be real interesting. Long way to go, who knows whatcha gonna happen.

^Its not "loosing some big cities tho", its loosing all big cities :D so 2023 will be it for AKP since they are running away from the real problems.

^Its not "loosing some big cities tho", its loosing all big cities :D so 2023 will be it for AKP since they are running away from the real problems.

Heh if you say so. My point is local one is another consideration. It doesnt effect presidential and parliamentary elections much. And those cities will return back after 1st term at the hands of opposition :D

For me like i said refugees and TRY depreciation are the two main concerns and above these two, the stuation of never coming-up defence products comes next. There doesnt seem a short term solution. These problems giving hard time to Tayyip.

One thing im really curious is he keeps on saying 2023 ambitions. 3 years left and he seems to believe himself so much lol

Heh if you say so. My point is local one is another consideration. It doesnt effect presidential and parliamentary elections much. And those cities will return back after 1st term at the hands of opposition :D

For me like i said refugees and TRY depreciation are the two main concerns and above these two, the stuation of never coming-up defence products comes next. There doesnt seem a short term solution. These problems giving hard time to Tayyip.

One thing im really curious is he keeps on saying 2023 ambitions. 3 years left and he seems to believe himself so much lol
there is no way that we wait for three years for election.

Unfortunately yes, but monthly payments for our beloved Syrian guests still continues.

It is true we are spending a lot of money for Syrians, yet i am not sure that the money is being spent the way you hint. Maybe there are limited number of Syrians receiving money as such i dont know. However i believe this stuation could have been organized in a reasonable manner. Only women, children and elderlies could have been accepted. The rest should have been recruited to fight for their own country. These dumb****s live their life here while our heroes give their lives there.

Back
Top Bottom