What's new

To bring Dawood Ibrahim from Karachi to India

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like a good movie.Unfortunately 20 years elapsed but still this man is enjoying life.Hats off to RaW.

Looks like a good movie.Unfortunately 20 years elapsed but still this man is enjoying life.Hats off to RaW.

So is Hafiz Saed- what can the likes of RAW do if the Pakistani state is protecting such criminals? Even the mighty CIA have yet to take out Hafiz despite having a $10MN bounty on his head.

So is Hafiz Saed- what can the likes of RAW do if the Pakistani state is protecting such criminals? Even the mighty CIA have yet to take out Hafiz despite having a $10MN bounty on his head.

HS is a public figure and declaring bounty is just ridiculous.I don't believe taking him out is a big deal for Langley.On the other hand,at least Indian government could do more to rip up Dawood's network in Mumbai,if not kill him.

looks like a good movie..waitin for it..

RAW should be kill Dawood in Karachi than bringing him to India

Raw has the ability. But I think it cannot do so as many of our top/middle level politicians also support him!! It is politics and only dirty politics that has kept him alive.

^^^^ you are right... pakistan is heaven for them...

Well at least in the movie you have nabbed him. Now forget about him and live in peace please. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't BLAME my Organisation.......

What can we do when we are TIED-UP in BD???

Imran Bhai aap toh gussa ho gaye??

haan bollywood MF do it again and again in fact its very hard for an indian to come 1 feet in our land but they feed ignorant indian public paksitan is lalaland :angry: aether you like me or not but this is truth . stop bollywood feed hate amoung two nations .

haan bollywood MF do it again and again in fact its very hard for an indian to come 1 feet in our land but they feed ignorant indian public paksitan is lalaland :angry: aether you like me or not but this is truth . stop bollywood feed hate amoung two nations .

Imran bhai ye toh bas ek movie hai. Tension na lo most prob. flop ho jayegi, for most people movies are escape from reality, let them enjoy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom