What's new

Narendra Modi vows to bring Dawood Ibrahim back to India

The Baluch people of today are descendants of ancient Median and Persian tribes. Historical references of ancient Persia have made it possible to arrive at this conclusion. Maka is mentioned by Greek historian Herodotus as one of the earlysatraps of Cyrus the Great, who successfully united several ancient Iranian tribes to create an empire.[13][14] In the Behistun Inscription, Darius the Great mentions Maka as one of his eastern territories.[15] Darius is recorded to have personally led his elite forces, whose ranks were restricted to those with Persian, Mede or Elamiteancestry, to fight the invading Scythians of Asia[16]and then led the conquest towards the Indian sub-continent,[17][18][19] where he conquered Sindh in 519 BC, constituted it as his 20th Satrapy, and made use of the oceans there.[20][21] Darius wanted to know more about Asia, according to Herodotus; he also wished to know where the "Indus (which is the only river save one that produces crocodiles) emptied itself into the sea".[22] The present region of Makran, which is inhabited by Baluch people, derived its name from the word "Maka". The Babylonians had also made voyages using Maka to communicate with India.[23]Maka had also communicated with Euphrates,Tigris and Indus valley, objects from the Harappanculture have also been found in modern-dayOman, other archaeology suggest that Maka was exporting copper. Herodotus mentions the inhabitants of Maka as "Mykians" who were also previously involved in several conquests withCyrus the Great and after the conquest of Egyptwith Cambyses,[24] they went to Sindh in command of Darius I, and also took in army ofXerxes the great at the battle of Thermopylae, where they were dressed and equipped the same as Pactyans, Utians and Paricanians, the tribes adjacent to the Mykians. The word Maka later became Makran as it is common in closely related ancient Avestan and Old Persian languages to use "an" and "ran" at the end of plurals,[25] which then translates as "the land of Mykians". They are mentioned as "the men from Maka" in daevainscriptions. The "daeva inscription" is one of the most important of all Achaemenid inscriptions; in the Baluchi language, dêw translates as "giant devilor monster". Mykians were also responsible for many inventions, such as qanats and underground drainage galleries that brought water from aquifers on the piedmont to gardens or palm groves on the plains. These inventions were important reasons behind the success of theAchaemenid Empire and survival of Mykians in their largely harsh natural environment. Other inscriptions also record that gold, silver, lapis lazuli,turquise, cornalin, cedar wood, wood and the decoration for the relief at Susa were from Maka.[26] The Mykians of the other side of ancient Maka, the present-day region of Balochistan and Sindh had later taken independence because they are not mentioned in the book written by Arrian of Nicomedia about campaigns of Alexander the Great but he only mentions the Oman side of Maka which he calls "Maketa". The reasons for this may have been the arguably unjust rule of Xerxes.[27][27][28][29] It is highly likely that the ancient Mykians were one of the Median or Persian tribes and an important part of Achaemenid empire, as they are not mentioned as one of the ancient Iranian tribes that Cyrus the Great and Darius Ihad fought with. Cyrus himself was of both Persian and Median ancestry as his father was Cambyses I, who is believed to have married Mandane of Media, the daughter of Astyages, a Median king...
Lol we were converted by "force" by Arabs you claim without any proof!??
Hmmmm ... Why coz your ancestors were defeated and humiliated throughout the history and you are butthurt coz of it?? :lol:

We might be nonmuslims 1500 years back but were never passive pagans but monthiests n superior to you .. And history proves that fact and not bs rants caused by a burnt rectum.. Deal with it..:lol:
he he he he. Just statements. You are ofcourse superior. Otherwise how could you have changed your faith under sword. he he he he.

he he he he. Just statements. You are ofcourse superior. Otherwise how could you have changed your faith under sword. he he he he.

Hehehe we did much worse to your ancestors .. Be it destroying your temples or humiliating your ancestors in battles .. You pathetic passive people only know how to get owned .. Lil kiddo .. Heheheh

@Aeronaut. @WebMaster

nO. tHEY WERE YOUR ANCESTORS. tHAT IS WHY YOUR FAITH IS CHANGED. HE HE HE HE.

Hehehe no they were yours mine were the invaders from the other side .. Ask your historians or the butthurt hinduvta goons.. Hehehe.. Evil Baluch,Pakhtun n Mughals made your elders their ... 1000 years of humiliation .. Poor passive ppl.. Who only know how to be at the receiving end .. Hehehehe .. Defeated n humiliated .. Hehehe

Hehehe we did much worse to your ancestors .. Be it destroying your temples or humiliating your ancestors in battles .. You pathetic passive people only know how to get owned .. Lil kiddo .. Heheheh

@Aeronaut. @WebMaster
nO. tHEY WERE YOUR ANCESTORS. tHAT IS WHY YOUR FAITH IS CHANGED. HE HE HE HE.
Hehehe no they were yours mine were the invaders from the other side .. Ask your historians or the butthurt hinduvta goons.. Hehehe.. Evil Baluch,Pakhtun n Mughals made your elders their ... 1000 years of humiliation .. Poor passive ppl.. Who only know how to be at the receiving end .. Hehehehe .. Defeated n humiliated .. Hehehe

Uncalled for , immature inflammatory posts.

What would hindus like to do first, a) to find Dawood Ibrahim or b) nuke Pakistan?
Why you keep on insisting Hindu word in almost every post.....? That MF sucked the blood of Indians including Muslims....
Nuking innocent is out of question dear whether its Pakistanis or Indians...... That MF is Indian ......

Uncalled for , immature inflammatory posts.
biassed. read his posts.

no no. weak are those who follow invaders faith. and those current days islamist trrorists. and u r their supporter. he he he

biassed. read his posts.

no no. weak are those who follow invaders faith. and those current days islamist trrorists. and u r their supporter. he he he

no need to touch his level... Also restrain yourself going in that fashion.....

NaMo is adopting a very aggressive stance when it comes to his foreign policies. His statements about the west, China and Pakistan shows a sabre rattler who could possibly undo the progress which India has made in the past 15 years. Hopefully he will concentrate on domestic issues if elected and will not use RAW and the other intelligence agencies to create turmoil with India's neighbors. There is enough crap to worry about within India. No need to go out seeking and retrieving the crap which exited India

Our ancestors made yours their ....! Ain't reality a 8!7(£ :lol:

Oh all high n mighty .. Scroll back n see his posts .. Just replying him in the manner he deserves .. You ppl are pathetic to say the least..

Metha metha hup hup .. Karwa karwa tho!!
i have seen your posts yesterday on saheed being Islamic so you not doing any wonder to me.... Same time i have requested him too not to indulge in Hindu vs Muslims fight..... We are human first that's my approach.....

I am just showing him his level. If you want to kill an animal, you have to become one animal too. since mods are biased, I will do that.
then good luck have more shits on each other faces bye......

Our ancestors made yours their ....! Ain't reality a 8!7(£ :lol:

Oh all high n mighty .. Scroll back n see his posts .. Just replying him in the manner he deserves .. You ppl are pathetic to say the least..

Metha metha hup hup .. Karwa karwa tho!!
No no Arbs made you. you know product of Arab. he he he. That is why Arabic name.

i have seen your posts yesterday on saheed being Islamic so you not doing any wonder to me.... Same time i have requested him too not to indulge in Hindu vs Muslims fight..... We are human first that's my approach.....

then good luck have more shits on each other faces bye......

Kids using the internet to have a d!ck measuring contest ..."my God is more powerful than your God"..."no no my God is more powerful than your God!" :D

No no Arbs made you. you know product of Arab. he he he. That is why Arabic name.

Bijay, chup bheta. Why are you stressing about the Arabs ? They are in their country and you are in yours. Now return to the topic

Kids using the internet to have a d!ck measuring contest ..."my God is more powerful than your God"..."no no my God is more powerful than your God!" :D

Bijay, chup bheta. Why are you stressing about the Arabs ? They are in their country and you are in yours. Now return to the topic
yes but invaders have converted them forcefully. that is what I am saying. have you seen his posts in shopian encounter thread.

Nope my name is Ali khan Marri .. Proud Baluch .. What about you a product of rape .. But whoms is the question!! Pakhtuns? Baluch ?? Mughals?? Turks? :lol:

No wonder the butthurt .. Come here we might be able to trace your accidental bloodline.. :rofl:

yes but invaders have converted them forcefully. that is what I am saying. have you seen his posts in shopian encounter thread.

Who cares whether they were converted forcibly or whether they converted for free breyani? If he talks nonsense, do you have to stoop to his level ?

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom