What's new

Narendra Modi vows to bring Dawood Ibrahim back to India

Nope my name is Ali khan Marri .. Proud Baluch .. What about you a product of rape .. But whoms is the question!! Pakhtuns? Baluch ?? Mughals?? Turks? :lol:

No wonder the butthurt .. Come here we might be able to trace your accidental bloodline.. :rofl:

Aren't you being immature and silly in your rantings? I seriously doubt that you are a Baluch since the few whom I have encountered here do not post nonsense of the type which you just did above

I am just showing him his level. If you want to kill an animal, you have to become one animal too. since mods are biased, I will do that.

But lil 919^ you are only good for dying .. You are no hunter You are the hunted..Hunted since centuries ..:lol:

Aren't you being immature and silly in your rantings? I seriously doubt that you are a Baluch since the few whom I have encountered here do not post nonsense of the type which you just did above

He started it .. I'm just playin along..

Last edited:
Kids using the internet to have a d!ck measuring contest ..."my God is more powerful than your God"..."no no my God is more powerful than your God!" :D

Bijay, chup bheta. Why are you stressing about the Arabs ? They are in their country and you are in yours. Now return to the topic
Moreover there is no need to hit your head on wall with ignorant .....

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom