What's new

Narendra Modi vows to bring Dawood Ibrahim back to India

You had a great post until you mentioned Islam. Anyway, whether he is in Pakistan or not is insignificant. If your country doesn't have the balls or capability to grab him why exclaim?

Ok bud I don't have any problem removing the word Islamic from the post and consider it gone! However how come pak didn't have the guts to say yes we harbor him come and get him a while back. Same with Kargil , deny, deny and deny until caught with your pants down! And then excuses etc. etc.

I hope you are beginning to understand why Pakistan has zero credibility even when it may be telling the truth.

Back to the topic if modi can do it great! Of not then he should just shut up. Best thing is to now keep quite and do it.

Last edited:
OK i apologize for giving you a fair skin ,civilization,wonders like taj mahal etc and some sense of hygiene.

It was before that also, If you seen Ashoka Iron Pillar which don't get rust, Bamiyan buddha statute, Dwarika Their was no Crime in India before muslims came. Mathematics etc all started from india. No Indian Civilisation was more advance then muslims ... read real history because muslims don't want their fellow know the real history and tech them false history for their self muslim ego.

How do you know he is not briefed and informed ? :lol:

Last time I checked he is the PM candidate, Chief Minster of Gujarat.....if that is not enough, RAW head, Army chief, Principal secretary etc has all joined BJP.

Very mature comment from you. Your secular credentials are intact. :P

He is the oppositions PM candidate, no the PM, he obviously does not have the same access to classified data.... Seriously, dont make yourself ridiculous with "secular" BS again because I question your God Namo.... I can question and criticize as I want because this is a free country and I dont give a fukc about the fact that it butthurts you for some strange reason.

Ok bud I don't have any problem removing the word Islamic from the post and consider it gone! However how come pak didn't have the guts to say yes we harbor him come and get him a while back. Same with Kargil , deny, deny and deny until caught with your pants down! And then excuses etc. etc.

I hope you are beginning to understand why Pakistan has zero credibility even when it may be telling the truth.

Back to the topic if modi can do it great! Of nt then he should just shut up. Best thing is to now keep quite and do it.
Modi only said Such operation cannot discuss in public , which he want to say " he will not talk in public or news paper, he will do it"

We could have been finish these don in early 1990's.RAW made a detailed plan to execute him and when it comes to execution stage our spineless Centre government cancelled that operation.So all is there.All we need a powerful will like that of Indira Gandhi.

So, how does he know that the circumstances are the same as the early 90s?

He is the oppositions PM candidate, no the PM, he obviously does not have the same access to classified data.... Seriously, dont make yourself ridiculous with "secular" BS again because I question your God Namo.... I can question and criticize as I want because this is a free country and I dont give a fukc about the fact that it butthurts you for some strange reason.
he has the information fem the ex home Sec.....

LOL......So you have more access to classified data than NaMo ? :cheesy:

Because that is the ONLY way you can claim that NaMo is being ridiculous. So who is the joker here ?

Of course you have the right to question and criticize the same way I have the right to question and criticize you.........and I don't give a fcuk about your butt hurt either. (the reason is known) :lol:

Indeed but concurrently this winding down of Indian assets in Pakistan was part of a GoI's decision to scale down their Pak operations. Yes, there is a plethora of opportunities now present in Pakistan with the advent of such a large scale availability of hit men on Pakistani streets. But such an operation would never be as simple as chucking a few rupees at some local gun for hire but would require a co-ordination of Indian and possibly foreign intel and assets on the subject. Such an operation WOULD require clearance from the highest levels of the Indian Govt and the feeling is all that has been holding back such an operation till now is a lack of such political will.

Maybe, MAYBE, Modi can change this. No doubt he will likely be more of a pragmatist as far as foreign policy is concerned over Dr MMS's, perhaps over at times, ideological approach to foreign policy as far as Pakistan is concerned.

Lack of political will......if that comforts you. Listen kid, if India knew where Dawood Ibrahim was and had an actual capability to take him out and embarrass Pakistan, they would have done it. But Alas, wet dreams and aspirations.

Why would the Indian Government not give the nod to nab Dawood? If he is as big of a criminal in India as you say he is, then there should be nothing stopping the GoI. But hey, all we hear is cry and cry some more.

LOL......So you have more access to classified data than NaMo ? :cheesy:

Because that is the ONLY way you can claim that NaMo is being ridiculous. So who is the joker here ?

1.) No I dont, but there are data which are only accessible to the highest government officials genius like in any other organized nation.

2.) Where did I claim that he is ridiculous? Either you have serious comprehension problems or you are a new online die hard fascist...... in that case, keep talking to my hand.

Lack of political will......if that comforts you. Listen kid, if India knew where Dawood Ibrahim was and had an actual capability to take him out and embarrass Pakistan, they would have done it. But Alas, wet dreams and aspirations.

Why would the Indian Government not give the nod to nab Dawood? If he is as big of a criminal in India as you say he is, then there should be nothing stopping the GoI. But hey, all we hear is cry and cry some more.
Okay, you guys keep harbouring a wanted terrorist until the day he is taken out and I'll see how you feel on that day, just like I look foreword to the day the Rafale deal is signed to see your reaction.

Indeed but concurrently this winding down of Indian assets in Pakistan was part of a GoI's decision to scale down their Pak operations. Yes, there is a plethora of opportunities now present in Pakistan with the advent of such a large scale availability of hit men on Pakistani streets. But such an operation would never be as simple as chucking a few rupees at some local gun for hire but would require a co-ordination of Indian and possibly foreign intel and assets on the subject. Such an operation WOULD require clearance from the highest levels of the Indian Govt and the feeling is all that has been holding back such an operation till now is a lack of such political will.

Maybe, MAYBE, Modi can change this. No doubt he will likely be more of a pragmatist as far as foreign policy is concerned over Dr MMS's, perhaps over at times, ideological approach to foreign policy as far as Pakistan is concerned.

That would first mean giving the directive to an agency.. that would be picked up as increased activity.. and would alert those opposing such actions. People keep pointing out the OBL raid as some example of Pakistan's helplessness against an actual attack.
But they forget that the raid was NEVER expected.. Radar coverage inadequate in the west.. and to top it off, highly advanced low observable helos were used along with various channels and inside folks to ensure success. Even the US did not use a CIA hit team inside Pakistan to kill and get out.

In addition, Pakistan has no way of actually hitting at home within America. But with India, the whole area is threat perception #1; with assets, surveillance, weapons all pointed in that direction since 47. These calculations go into the minds of the Indian leadership as well. They think on whether they can afford the severe hits that will eventually come as reprisal... sure.. they will come out on top in a conventional brawl.. that is a mathematical certainty.. but what is the chance that there are nutters in Pakistan who wont stop there?

MMS thought of those in 2008... it was thought about during the whole beheadings drama... the question will always come down to this.. what is in India's best interest?

1 Gamble on a decisive strike into Pakistan to eliminate a threat at the risk of all out war and considerable damage to India's infrastructure, economy and environment
2 Gamble on better intelligence against threats to prevent attacks while allowing events unravelling the primary threat(Pakistan) which would eventually substantially reduce the threats to India and also allow better windows of opportunity to execute strikes without dire consequences

I think 2 made much more sense to all those within India at the time..and.. knowing how pragmatic Modi has been.. he might do the same.

The BJP’s prime ministerial candidate Narendra Modi told a Gujarati news channel on Saturday that he would bring notorious don Dawood Ibrahim to India from Pakistan if he comes to power. Can this objective be achieved?

Narendra Modi vows to bring Dawood Ibrahim back to India | idrw.org

Unique case of fabricating and trading News. New age of journalism is very dangerous for India!! :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

Modi said that the press conf from our home and defense minister on capturing Dawood does not make sense. He also added that you cannot make press conf, inform the culprit before you go and nab them. He questioned, did USA announce Osama operation in press briefings?

He NEVER said that he will make efforts to nab him or any one.

1.) No I dont, but there are data which are only accessible to the highest government officials genius like in any other organized nation.

So ? ...how is this even relevent to the topic at had ?

2.) Where did I claim that he is ridiculous? Either you have serious comprehension problems or you are a new online die hard fascist...... in that case, keep talking to my hand.

LOL...so you are now backing out of your absurd claim that Modi spoke without knowing anything .....good.

Did you just introduce "facist" ? ......Godwin Law introduced. FAIL.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom