What's new

Can India go behind enemy lines to target Hafeez Saeed and Dawood Ibrahim?

Yes he is, even UN declares him terrorist. The entire western world had reservations aabout his extremist designs.
And yeah why should I look and waste my self to find out indian hyped POVs just like all the indians on PDF do. They dont even reconsider before commenting. The level of absurdity and false information and hateful biased crap being added on PDF is the worst I've ever seen
And that man gullo is a political goon ..if you actually know what that is.
Oh shoot who would know better than you..who's entire country is ruled by these kinds
Ooh dear very intelligent of you but you forget to give answer of my other question that the ISIS are also Indian and Afghanistani terrorists according to you and not Sunni Muslims?
And the Congress party was in Power when 2002 happen so USA and other western countries support UPA to make them happy. Now when Modi is in center you can see what they are doing inviting him and all this sh*t. I think it very confusing to understand for you.
I don't give a damn about your Gullu Shit
And nobody hate Muslims in India, Maybe few people hate Pakistanis but yeah we hate those guy who hate us and our country for sure. You see Indians talking bad about Muslims on PDF then you should also read some posts of Muslims about Hindus on this Forum and post of Pakistanis post about India. You cannot blame only Indians for this BS you guys are equally or maybe more responsible for all this

No one apparently ..he just hired for damaging public property
And look who's talking and how?

Baat aisay kartay ho jesay doodh peetay kakay ho, hum se zyada tum ko pata hai k yeh banda kya hai or kiun hai..cuz obviously yeh her 2nd indian ka profession hai apart from prostitution

Ooh dear very intelligent of you but you forget to give answer of my other question that the ISIS are also Indian and Afghanistani terrorists according to you and not Sunni Muslims?
I am a Sunni Muslim and not part of ISIS or any similar organisation

these organisations are biggest killers of Sunnis not just shias. they are killing Christians as well. no point in giving them a religious or sectarian angle ..
they are simply Nazis and terrorists. they having no faith or faith makes no difference its their actions what count.

I don't believe a word you say

And I already said Iraqi problem is not ours.

Let them deal with theirs.You indians should deal yours and let Pakistan deal its own probs
And so what dude its a Pakistani forum ..its indians who are intruding. Why dont you vent your emotions on a FORUM OWNED BY INDIA

AND I WISH I COULD HATE INDIA.
I ONLY PITY IT.

Despite everything Congress was 1000 times better than Modi Sarkar ..
And Iraq is something above solution
The world ought to leave them and let them solve their own problems. Foreign interference and intrusion has aggravated it 10 times.

The pride with which you claim that you dont hate muslims is worth appreciation because everywhere I see, all hindus contradict this statement.
And whats your reason for hating Pakistan? ?
The fact that we separated. Or the fact that the hindus of india oppressed the muslims so much that they had to opt for partition even when they really didnt want it?!

I am a Sunni Muslim and not part of ISIS or any similar organisation
these organisations are biggest killers of Sunnis not just shias. they are killing Christians as well. no point in giving them a religious or sectarian angle ..
they are simply Nazis and terrorists. they having no faith or faith makes no difference its their actions what count.
Dude i am not blaming whole Sunni Muslims for all this...
She is just bashing and talking shit about my country and peoples
And trying to show that all Pakistanis and Muslims are innocent and all the problem is because of Indians and Hindus.

@Geek and we are talking Pakistan now, I have no say or interest in Iraq..
However your FALSE assumptions about shias in Pakistan need to be reconsidered.
And FYI Its not the sunnis who kill shias,its terrorists and terrorist cannot be actually divided or grouped whether as sunni muslims or shia muslims because

FACT ALERT.
THEY ARE NOT MUSLIMS.

SOMEONE CLAIMING TO BE A MUSLIMS DOESNT MAKE HIM ONE.
ISLAM FORBIDS KILLING OF A SINGLE INNOCENT HUMAM BEING AND ISLAM ONLH TELLS.MUSLIMS TO BE PREPARED FOR JIHAD, MUSLIMS ARE NEVER SUPPOSED TO BEGIN IT ..OUR RELIGIOUS POLICY IS STRICTLY DEFENSE WHEM ATTACKED NEVER ATTACK FIRST AND ANY WWAR DONE FOR UNISLAMIC REASONS IS NOT JIHAD.

(SO anyone who deviates is not a muslims )
By definition a muslims going to school to acquire eeducation is Jihad ..so are we wrong to do this.

Didn't shout with ur partial knowledge ...and yours isnt even Partial from How you define Shias. Poor shias will die of hemmorage if they see this accusations of not believeing in Hazrat Muhammad (PBUH)

@Geek you aare the one telling me sunnis are ISIS!
Which they are not and for the lazillionth time.Pakistan has its own problems to deal, we have never been interested in Syria,Iraq,Egypt ..the only mistake we made to go to Afghanistan has taught us enough. And Kashmir is an entirely different issue.
So you guys need to stop with your Terror and Every sin is expertise of Pakistanis accusations

I don't believe a word you say
And I already said Iraqi problem is not ours.
Let them deal with theirs.You indians should deal yours and let Pakistan deal its own probs
And so what dude its a Pakistani forum ..its indians who are intruding. Why dont you vent your emotions on a FORUM OWNED BY INDIA
AND I WISH I COULD HATE INDIA.
I ONLY PITY IT.
Despite everything Congress was 1000 times better than Modi Sarkar ..
And Iraq is something above solution
The world ought to leave them and let them solve their own problems. Foreign interference and intrusion has aggravated it 10 times.
The pride with which you claim that you dont hate muslims is worth appreciation because everywhere I see, all hindus contradict this statement.
And whats your reason for hating Pakistan? ?
The fact that we separated. Or the fact that the hindus of india oppressed the muslims so much that they had to opt for partition even when they really didnt want it?!

Once the Webmaster of this Forum will said that this Forum is only for Pakistanis and for Indians i'll leave this forum and never visit this again. We are here to represent our country and to give you guys response in your own language.

And if you remember our previous post i didn't said about Pakistanis only i said about Muslims so Iraq also matter.
And why i fcuk we'll kill Shia Muslims of your country? We have 50 Million Shia Muslims in our country more than your country. You are saying that all Hindus hate Muslims?? Really so what about Muslims posts about Hindus here?? They always talk more shit about Hindus.
As i said we hate those who hate us and our country and that's the reason some people hate Pakistan because people in paksitan also hate India. You can blame only India and Indians for all this

@Geek and we are talking Pakistan now, I have no say or interest in Iraq..
However your FALSE assumptions about shias in Pakistan need to be reconsidered.
And FYI Its not the sunnis who kill shias,its terrorists and terrorist cannot be actually divided or grouped whether as sunni muslims or shia muslims because

FACT ALERT.
THEY ARE NOT MUSLIMS.

SOMEONE CLAIMING TO BE A MUSLIMS DOESNT MAKE HIM ONE.
ISLAM FORBIDS KILLING OF A SINGLE INNOCENT HUMAM BEING AND ISLAM ONLH TELLS.MUSLIMS TO BE PREPARED FOR JIHAD, MUSLIMS ARE NEVER SUPPOSED TO BEGIN IT ..OUR RELIGIOUS POLICY IS STRICTLY DEFENSE WHEM ATTACKED NEVER ATTACK FIRST AND ANY WWAR DONE FOR UNISLAMIC REASONS IS NOT JIHAD.

(SO anyone who deviates is not a muslims )
By definition a muslims going to school to acquire eeducation is Jihad ..so are we wrong to do this.

Didn't shout with ur partial knowledge ...and yours isnt even Partial from How you define Shias. Poor shias will die of hemmorage if they see this accusations of not believeing in Hazrat Muhammad (PBUH)
Only one advice search on Google "Shia In Pakistan" and checkout some pictures and you'll find what i am trying to say here
shias in pakistan - Google Search

Dude i am not blaming whole Sunni Muslims for all this...
She is just bashing and talking shit about my country and peoples
And trying to show that all Pakistanis and Muslims are innocent and all the problem is because of Indians and Hindus.
Muslims are Human and Human are not innocent

India and Pakistan are blameless when it comes to middle east mess. 99.% its the ME countries and 01% responsibility lies with the NATO invasions.

@DiehardPakNerd
Here are some pictures of Pakistani Shias
khan20130221135259827.jpg

_60012210_pakistanshiademo3_afp.jpg

rahimi20130102063319427.jpg

jammas.hussain20130118225221900.jpg

Muslims are Human and Human are not innocent
India and Pakistan are blameless when it comes to middle east mess. 99.% its the ME countries and 01% responsibility lies with the NATO invasions.
Yeah but she blaming India for all mess in Pakistan
Heree Posts:
Like all your indian friends show open hatred for Islam..

All of your country men claiming how bad islam is, blaming all world problems on muslims. The way you are killing the muslims of Assam and Kashmir. The way your present PM had carried out open massacre of gujrati muslims not long ago...

We are not killing SHIAS THE AFGHANISTANI AND INDIAN TERRORISTS ARE

Now somebody ask him why the hell India killing Shia Muslims of Pakistan ? We have more Shia Muslims in India and nearly equal population of Muslims Pakistan have

how come this is ending up into ISIL ISIS discussion?
Read from page 14-15 bro this girl is crazy :hitwall:

Nope Pakistani posts are in reaction and if you really wanna represent your country you ought to do it with solid stuff not your opinion based crap.

And if Iraq is muslim problem still You are a hindu country uve got no say in it,let the muslims deal with it...

So what if 50 million shias live there? You indians go to any extent to harm Pakistan and yes I need to correct my statement you aren't killing Shias your only target in PAKISTANIS irrespectve of religion.

And still your statement of atrocities against shias in Pakistan dont hold..
And do you even know what shias are..no you don't despite the fact that 50 million live in ur country

And why i fcuk we'll kill Shia Muslims of your country? We have 50 Million Shia Muslims in our country more than your country.
its true,
India has biggest Shia population in the world. . your link about Pakistani shias are a reminder of a tragedy.
hate and prejudice is tolerable as long as this hate doesnt translate into violence.

west still has white supremacists who dream about eradicating entire nonwhite and mixed race communities from the world. but they remain marginalized and kept in check.

my comments about other faiths might be seen as prejudiced and unfair so I will just restrict to myself
All I can say is, if founder of our Religion Muhammad PBUH & his immediate followers see what we "Muslims" have turned into then He might disown us immediately and will be horrified for what we have done in his name.

Back
Top Bottom