What's new

Pakistan high commission seeks more security from India after threats

i was making a point that they resort to such low standard tactics to increase fear and uncertainty. when was asked how i concluded it was to be done by yr intel services.

I think you are mixing up two un related issues.

Relax, Indo - Pak animosity / rivalry/ " friendship"/ hate existed well before all of us were born .

It shall remain in that love- hate for a long time even after we are gone.

Enjoy the moment.

Since the earth is round, areas which appear dark now will get bright soon and vice versa. Indo-Pak affairs like the earth keep revolving around their own axis.

Chanakyapuri Area (Diplomatic Avenue) is probably one of the safest areas in Delhi. And within that US and Pakistan Embassies are the most guarded

Really? ambassador colony chanakyapuri is the safest place in Delhi you can get other than Sonia Gandhi's house.

As long as you are here, rest assured Pakistani diplomatic circles has nothing to fear.

Arre yaar. Pakistanis are shitting bricks and acting like teenagers by the newz of Modi becoming PM. Kuchh nahi hoga yaar. Do u think BJP will give loosners to opposition while not even in power yet?

It doesnt work like that in India. There si no Taliban in India to blast him. Our extrimists only can talk hard or at max incite people senses for political gains. Nothing more nothing less.

why hasnt matter investigated and security provided? However it is true that RAW does such type of low standard tactics to increase fear. The best example is of only 25-30% T72 tanks of yr armored corps having night fighting capabilities in hopes of extracting money. Which was not true in reality.
well the teacher who taught the low standard tactics is ''ISI'' who bombed the Indian embassy in Kabul

well the teacher who taught the low standard tactics is ''ISI'' who bombed the Indian embassy in Kabul
LOL kid that was no low standard tactic and go ask them (RAW) how much they copy ISI's tactics.

BTW we achieved our goals from Kabul by eliminating that Mug Brig Mehta who had a lot of blood of pakistanis in his hands. Its was our proud success and mission accomplished with spot on accuracy. U RAW agents can even dream of reaching high standards of ISI thats why u resort to the low standard tactics to spread just empty fears.

The difference b/w ISI and RAW is we do practical work and puny warnings, Like its said Barking Dogs seldom bite.

LOL kid that was no low standard tactic and go ask them (RAW) how much they copy ISI's tactics.

BTW we achieved our goals from Kabul by eliminating that Mug Brig Mehta who had a lot of blood of pakistanis in his hands. Its was our proud success and mission accomplished with spot on accuracy. U RAW agents can even dream of reaching high standards of ISI thats why u resort to the low standard tactics to spread just empty fears.

The difference b/w ISI and RAW is we do practical work and puny warnings, Like its said Barking Dogs seldom bite.
It's good to resort to low standard tactics to eliminate our country's enemies rather than just being a passive onlooker. I sincerely want to thank ISI for "indirectly" teaching us low standard tactics!:triniti:

It's good to resort to low standard tactics to eliminate our country's enemies rather than just being a passive onlooker. I sincerely want to thank ISI for "indirectly" teaching us low standard tactics!:triniti:
The difference b/w u and us is that we never warn but we are practical in our approach. If i were u i wound have resort to just warning but have done the job like we did in kabul.unlike some who even want this staff to leave their country but all can do is just write some threatening letters.

Like i said Barking dogs seldom bite. A Dog who is in mood to bite will straight away bite will never warn. Thats why we give shivers and chills to our enemies unlike some who r even a laughing stock in their own country.

The difference b/w u and us is that we never warn but we are practical in our approach.
you can see our strength in Baloochistan and don't even call the BLF a very BEKAR organization cuz your country men only cry when there are blasts. Same as we cry when there are blasts in our country. So, the truth is that RAW supports terrorism against Pakistan and ISI does vis-a-versa. And accept this harsh and bitter truth !:taz::cry::cry:

you can see our strength in Baloochistan and don't even call the BLF a very BEKAR organization cuz your country men only cry when there are blasts. Same as we cry when there are blasts in our country. So, the truth is that RAW supports terrorism against Pakistan and ISI does vis-a-versa. And accept this harsh and bitter truth !:taz::cry::cry:
yes although in last 10 years u have improved and the main reason was that u were trained by CIA, MI6 and MOSAD and KGB has been training u since yr development in 1967. But still what yr learning today is something ISI learnt way back in 50s by the same CIA and MI6. Thats why ISI busted yr 21 fake imams from all over Pakistan just 5-6 months back. In simple words the things u learnt today ISI has mastered them already and taken them to a new level hence its still successful in bursting yr bubbles.

But Baluchistan game wont last long since the americans r leaving and u will find yrself in a rain of our fury.

yes although in last 10 years u have improved and the main reason was that u were trained by CIA, MI6 and MOSAD and KGB has been training u since yr development in 1967. But still what yr learning today is something ISI learnt way back in 50s by the same CIA and MI6. Thats why ISI busted yr 21 fake imams from all over Pakistan just 5-6 months back. In simple words the things u learnt today ISI has mastered them already and taken them to a new level hence its still successful in bursting yr bubbles.

But Baluchistan game wont last long since the americans r leaving and u will find yrself in a rain of our fury.
Also the ISI's IM and L-e-t threat wouldn't last long because now it's Modi Sarkar:yahoo:

Do you really want me to punish you publicly for your stupidity ?

Back
Top Bottom