What's new

Will India ever mount an operation to capture Dawood Ibrahim?

The best option would be not a raid but a clandestine operation. Hiring a hitman or a local doctor ;)

I honestly believe that doctors and barbers can be the most dangerous people if something snaps. At no other stage of your life are you more at the mercy of another human being.

:-) You lost the debate! Anyways wish you good luck!

Not really, you were just repeating the same arguments over and over again and got angry about it. I just didn't feel like repeating myself.

Not really, you were just repeating the same arguments over and over again and got angry about it. I just didn't feel like repeating myself.

I would leave it to the other readers to decide!

India cant even mount an operation to capture the moaist leaders- So?-

Who says? You have not read about Kishenji's death?

But, capturing of Chhatradhar Mahato was the best of all. It was impossible to go near him without risking the death of few hundred innocent whom those guys use as shield.... Just to unarmed officer went there posing as journalist; shoved him in their car and drove away....It could beat any Hollywood thriller easily...

Chota rajan said after the split he will kill dawood.and if someone can kill him its his gang.

Chhota Rajan cant kill Dawood; rather It is our intelligence agency which has to keep saving him from Dawood, If you want to kill Dawood try bribing one or more Pakistani mafias who have lost business due to him,,,

Rent/buy a house in Cliffton .....dig a tunnel from their to Dawood's house with the help of latest equipments which are being used in Metro projects in Kolkata (Made in Germany these are small enough to secretly supply and any construction company can import them) .............put explosive under his ***........ensure he is at home....and boom...

There are several hundred ways to kill him...but not a man who can take the decision....

Well, other readers don't matter, all that really matter are facts.

:-) Which I provided crystal clear!

Chhota Rajan cant kill Dawood; rather It is our intelligence agency which has to keep saving him from Dawood, If you want to kill Dawood try bribing one or more Pakistani mafias who have lost business due to him,,,

Rent/buy a house in Cliffton .....dig a tunnel from their to Dawood's house with the help of latest equipments which are being used in Metro projects in Kolkata (Made in Germany these are small enough to secretly supply and any construction company can import them) .............put explosive under his ***........ensure he is at home....and boom...

There are several hundred ways to kill him...but not a man who can take the decision....

Simply fire a missile which India does not have in its Arsenal! Sorry India should really learn from Israel on this!

Not really, you just repeated claims that have already been disproven in this thread.

Ha ha ha... where? Care to explain? Like the same way where Pakistan accuse India of Terrorism in Pakistan still it is waiting for the right time to provide the proofs!

No Indian wont mount any operation, it seems your GOP took this thread seriously...pakistan pm special envoy just said dawood was in pakistan now he has been forced out.

Ha ha ha... where? Care to explain? Like the same way where Pakistan accuse India of Terrorism in Pakistan still it is waiting for the right time to provide the proofs!

Well, you can just go back and reread the comments in this thread, I don't feel like repeating myself. I'm not going to do your job for you.

I also wasn't suggesting that Pakistan was morally any better than India, as far as I'm concerned, both nations are doing things that they shouldn't be.

Well, you can just go back and reread the comments in this thread, I don't feel like repeating myself. I'm not going to do your job for you.

I also wasn't suggesting that Pakistan was morally any better than India, as far as I'm concerned, both nations are doing things that they shouldn't be.

I am a person who does things right first time itself, So I need not do that!

I cannot debate with a self proclaimed genius! So let me stop here.

My final argument in this thread FYI Pakistan cannot win a conventional war with India... now or atleast in the foreseeable future... So they send terrorists in 1948 and then in 1991 and now-a-days every now and then.

There is no pride in protecting a gangster who planted bombs in killing some unarmed 300 civilians!

You want Kashmir, fair enough, Come and fight our mighty Indian Army, else STFU!

I am a person who does things right first time itself, So I need not do that!

I cannot debate with a self proclaimed genius! So let me stop here.

My final argument in this thread FYI Pakistan cannot win a conventional war with India... now or atleast in the foreseeable future... So they send terrorists in 1948 and then in 1991 and now-a-days every now and then.

There is no pride in protecting a gangster who planted bombs in killing some unarmed 300 civilians!

You want Kashmir, fair enough, Come and fight our mighty Indian Army, else STFU!

You seem to hold yourself in high regard and everyone that disagrees with you in contempt.

I didn't claim to be a genius, that's just you trying to character assassinate me. Not to mention that you're bringing up baseless allegations. That's not even mentioning that you're warmongering.

Why should Pakistan go to war with India? Why should India go to war with Pakistan? Kashmir is a vital issue, but since both have nuclear weapons, neither side will go to war over it.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom