What's new

Will India ever mount an operation to capture Dawood Ibrahim?

You seem to hold yourself in high regard and everyone that disagrees with you in contempt.

I didn't claim to be a genius, that's just you trying to character assassinate me. Not to mention that you're bringing up baseless allegations. That's not even mentioning that you're warmongering.

Why should Pakistan go to war with India? Why should India go to war with Pakistan? Kashmir is a vital issue, but since both have nuclear weapons, neither side will go to war over it.

Stay obsessed with an issue solved in 1972 Shimla agreement. If India were this obsessed with Askai Chin we would be like Pakistan. Instead that's a backburner for us. Focus is gaining strength not being a moronic policy tender.

Stay obsessed with an issue solved in 1972 Shimla agreement. If India were this obsessed with Askai Chin we would be like Pakistan. Instead that's a backburner for us. Focus is gaining strength not being a moronic policy tender.

You pick 5 words from my comment and you say I'm being obsessive? Whether you like to admit it or not, Kashmir is NOT a back burner issue for India, because if it were, it wouldn't be putting up curfews in the region every other month.

By the way, the Simla agreement didn't solve the problem, it only delayed it. There was no international border that was recognized by either side, only the line of control was to be enforced until India and Pakistan both agreed to an internation boundary between the two sides.

You pick 5 words from my comment and you say I'm being obsessive? Whether you like to admit it or not, Kashmir is NOT a back burner issue for India, because if it were, it wouldn't be putting up curfews in the region every other month.

By the way, the Simla agreement didn't solve the problem, it only delayed it. There was no international border that was recognized by either side, only the line of control was to be enforced until India and Pakistan both agreed to an internation boundary between the two sides.

India has a issue on Akshai Chin. India has still not settled it with China and our claim to the region is as determined as ever. But India has progressed manifold and even has growing business relation with China. We have not allowed Akshai Chin issue to stop our economic progress.

Pakistan has one issue on Kashmir. But Pakistan has destroyed its own economy and worse, its society also (by promoting open ended culture of extremism) over the past decades.

Clearly Pakistan has made its own progress hostage to Kashmir issue. Its like a man pointing a gun to its own head and saying let me rob this bank or else I will shoot myself.

India has a issue on Akshai Chin. India has still not settled it with China and our claim to the region is as determined as ever. But India has progressed manifold and even has growing business relation with China. We have not allowed Akshai Chin issue to stop our economic progress.

Pakistan has one issue on Kashmir. But Pakistan has destroyed its own economy and worse, its society also (by promoting open ended culture of extremism) over the past decades.

Clearly Pakistan has made its own progress hostage to Kashmir issue. Its like a man pointing a gun to its own head and saying let me rob this bank or else I will shoot myself.

I was with you in the beginning and agreeing with what you were saying, and then you went nationalistic on me.

Pakistan's economy hasn't been destroyed because of an extremist culture, that's not only false, it's also an extremist simple and narrow minded view point.

Pakistan's economy has been destroyed because of the war on terror that Pakistan has had to suffer from. By helping the US and it's allies in Afghanistan, it has become a target for extremists and militants for suicide bombings and murders. The war efforts against militants has cost Pakistan over 100 billion dollars, and on top of all that, the last 5 years of the Zardari government have been the most corrupt in Pakistan's history, which has cost Pakistan even more.

I think it's foolish to ignore these simple facts, and simply blame the lowest common denominator.

I was with you in the beginning and agreeing with what you were saying, and then you went nationalistic on me.

Pakistan's economy hasn't been destroyed because of an extremist culture, that's not only false, it's also an extremist simple and narrow minded view point.

Pakistan's economy has been destroyed because of the war on terror that Pakistan has had to suffer from. By helping the US and it's allies in Afghanistan, it has become a target for extremists and militants for suicide bombings and murders. The war efforts against militants has cost Pakistan over 100 billion dollars, and on top of all that, the last 5 years of the Zardari government have been the most corrupt in Pakistan's history, which has cost Pakistan even more.

I think it's foolish to ignore these simple facts, and simply blame the lowest common denominator.

Yes WOT has cost you a lot. But Pakistan has nurtured the terrorists and spent huge money on their training and support.

If Pakistan did not support the terrorists there would be no need of WOT ever.

Also Pakistan has not exploited the trade relations with India fully because it has always insisted that Kashmir issue is first and then trade. Pakistan could have lost over 1 trillion USD over the last few decades by not trading openly with India.

So the below decisions which have been bad for Pakistan economy all have Kashmir as the basic reason.

Wars with India. Recent example Kargil.
Supporting training and costs of sending insurgents into India. This has led to the WOT today. But even before WOT started, there were significant amount of funds being diverted for support of these people.
Not exploiting fully the trade relations with India. This has acted like a self inflicted sanction for Pakistan. Yes it has been harmful for India's economic interests also, but that does not mean Pakistan hasn't lost a great business opportunity. So to hurt India, Pakistan is fine to hurt itself. Contrary to this India has tried its level best to increase trade with China.

Yes WOT has cost you a lot. But Pakistan has nurtured the terrorists and spent huge money on their training and support.

If Pakistan did not support the terrorists there would be no need of WOT ever.

Also Pakistan has not exploited the trade relations with India fully because it has always insisted that Kashmir issue is first and then trade. Pakistan could have lost over 1 trillion USD over the last few decades by not trading openly with India.

So the below decisions which have been bad for Pakistan economy all have Kashmir as the basic reason.

Wars with India. Recent example Kargil.
Supporting training and costs of sending insurgents into India. This has led to the WOT today. But even before WOT started, there were significant amount of funds being diverted for support of these people.
Not exploiting fully the trade relations with India. This has acted like a self inflicted sanction for Pakistan. Yes it has been harmful for India's economic interests also, but that does not mean Pakistan hasn't lost a great business opportunity. So to hurt India, Pakistan is fine to hurt itself. Contrary to this India has tried its level best to increase trade with China.

And here is where I stop taking you seriously. It seems that you can't overlook your nationalism for one second to realize that you're just repeating the same drivel (even if it's true, it makes little difference) that most nationalists make.

I'm done here.

And here is where I stop taking you seriously. It seems that you can't overlook your nationalism for one second to realize that you're just repeating the same drivel (even if it's true, it makes little difference) that most nationalists make.

I'm done here.

I have listed 3 things which Pakistan has done due to Kashmir. All 3 things have harmed Pakistan economy.

1) Wars with India. Like Kargil.
2) Support for insurgents into India. Their training and cost of living. Later resulting into WOT.
3) Not exploiting full potential of trade with India.

for me all 3 above are due to Kashmir, and all 3 decisions have harmed Pakistan economy. Can you please justify why you think that the above points are EITHER not linked to Kashmir or did not harm Pakistan economy.

If you give reasons against above three points then there would be more clarity.

Wild dreams of impotent Indians. LOL......

This is what your nuclear warriors said before Abottabad raid for Americans too.

You don't need to contest my sentence here. Just spend some time and search for the typical keywords for those threads.

After Abottabad, it all was swept under the carpet by mods. :lol:

You do know you're hiding an international criminal also responsible to massive bombing attacks against national transportation system (Railways) don't you?

Besides, our target is the man himself; doesn't necessarily have to be in Pakistan.

It is not like he's holed up always in your country.

Until there is crude oil in the gulf,Dawoods ll kepp happening.

NO.

Until there are corrupt anti-national foreign funded clowns in our political systems making messianic claims, this will continue.

And sorry to be political, but that is the bitter truth.

One iron-fisted leader and things change.

Others will exploit your weakness.

It is our responsibility to ensure we don't make ourselves look like a joke in front of international community, the way this government has made.

Kabhi civilians toh kabhi jawan.

Sala Mazak bana diya hai vote bank waalo ne..

Pakistan's economy has been destroyed because of the war on terror that Pakistan has had to suffer from. By helping the US and it's allies in Afghanistan, it has become a target for extremists and militants for suicide bombings and murders.

Let's look at it retrospectively.

What caused WOT?

OBL/Taliban/Haqqani Network etc.

Who backed them? Who funded them? Who nurtured them? Who kept them? Who politically shielded them?

You.

Till Mushy man was using these scum against us, it was all hunky dory. But when Uncle Sam asked for them, your world collapsed. You couldn't say NO to USA because they'd had made an Afghanistan out of you under Bush if you had and you couldn't betray your long-time pets at the same time because of being neck-deep in terror activities across the geography.

So?

If your pets hadn't grown larger than you, there would have been no WOT.

The war efforts against militants has cost Pakistan over 100 billion dollars, and on top of all that, the last 5 years of the Zardari government have been the most corrupt in Pakistan's history, which has cost Pakistan even more.

India has been ruled by an equally corrupt regime since the time of independence, whose proof you can see on Pappu's shining face.

Did that stop us from growing?

Did it stop the common man from working?

WOT is a result of your own creation which you could have easily avoided by disbanding these loonies after Soviets withdrew.

Now see where it has taken you and the entire region.

Americans are tucked safe thousands of miles away while there's a daily dose of blasts in your country.

Time will wash this issue away and along with it you. Writings on the wall.

Time will wash this issue away and along with it you. Writings on the wall.

Are you threatening me?

Let's look at it retrospectively.

What caused WOT?

OBL/Taliban/Haqqani Network etc.

Who backed them? Who funded them? Who nurtured them? Who kept them? Who politically shielded them?

You.

Till Mushy man was using these scum against us, it was all hunky dory. But when Uncle Sam asked for them, your world collapsed. You couldn't say NO to USA because they'd had made an Afghanistan out of you under Bush if you had and you couldn't betray your long-time pets at the same time because of being neck-deep in terror activities across the geography.

So?

If your pets hadn't grown larger than you, there would have been no WOT.

India has been ruled by an equally corrupt regime since the time of independence, whose proof you can see on Pappu's shining face.

Did that stop us from growing?

Did it stop the common man from working?

WOT is a result of your own creation which you could have easily avoided by disbanding these loonies after Soviets withdrew.

Now see where it has taken you and the entire region.

Americans are tucked safe thousands of miles away while there's a daily dose of blasts in your country.

And yet again, you've just repeated the same thing that's already been mentioned (and disproven) multiple times.

I have listed 3 things which Pakistan has done due to Kashmir. All 3 things have harmed Pakistan economy.

1) Wars with India. Like Kargil.
2) Support for insurgents into India. Their training and cost of living. Later resulting into WOT.
3) Not exploiting full potential of trade with India.

for me all 3 above are due to Kashmir, and all 3 decisions have harmed Pakistan economy. Can you please justify why you think that the above points are EITHER not linked to Kashmir or did not harm Pakistan economy.

If you give reasons against above three points then there would be more clarity.

1 and 3 I agree with, there is no argument there. 2 is where I not only disagree, I refute it entirely. While it is true that Pakistan supported militant groups in Kashmir at the behest of the military, the insurgency in Indian-administrated Kashmir no longer gets any financial or military support, simply because Pakistan wants to improve relations with India.

By the way, I'd like to point out that supporting an insurgency doesn't actually cost much money.

Are you threatening me?

What would he gain threatening you on an online forum?

You haven't killed our men.

Your army/funded cronies have.

And yet again, you've just repeated the same thing that's already been mentioned (and disproven) multiple times.

denial-fat-denial-demotivational-poster-1269367409.jpg

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom