What's new

Will India ever mount an operation to capture Dawood Ibrahim?

I would have to differ here.

Al Queda had everything to do with Pakistan. Otherwise why is the USA bombing people inside Pakistan. The US is attacking the Al Queda Militants. So if US is striking inside Pakistan, then those people are present inside Pakistan. Also one must not forget that Bin Laden was found right inside Pakistan. Actions speak louder then words.

Regarding Taliban 90% of the people on earth hate and regard Taliban as terrorists.

You can differ all you want, but that doesn't change facts.

Let's get some facts here.

First fact; Al-Qaeda only came into Pakistan AFTER 9/11, before that, it had no presence in Pakistan. After running away from the US invasion, they ended up running to the Pakistani tribal belt.

Second fact; the US considers anyone over the 18 years of age as legitimate military targets, and they have yet to provide evidence that their bombings have been effective, as Al-Qaeda still has a decent presence in the region between Pakistan and Afghanistan.

Third fact; Pakistan has for decades been calling on the Afghan government recognize the border between Pakistan and Afghanistan (a border that the UN and even India recognizes), but the Afghans have rejected this. This has led to militants having free reign on the border region, because every time Pakistan tries to enforce the border, the Afghan army starts shooting at Pakistan's border outposts. Which means that the Afghans are at fault that militants have safe havens on both sides of the border.

Forth fact; Bin Laden was found in a tourist town, and his house was not as uncommon as people claim. Arab tourists are known to come through the area.

Fifth fact; You still haven't presented any fact that cannot be disputed.

What I meant is that the militants of Taliban and AL Queda are the same. But Pakistan has not taken action against those operating in Kashmir as part of WOT.

and I don't think it was a plan of Bin Laden for US to enter Afghanistan and then shoot him dead !!

But the militants of the Taliban and Al-Qaeda are NOT the same, even the US is differentiating them.

The Taliban are local insurgents, most of them recruited locally village by village. Al-Qaeda are foreign fighters, most of them coming from the central Asia and Arab nations.

As for Bin Laden, it WAS his plan for the US to invade Afghanistan. He was trying to recreate the Soviet invasion of Afghanistan, and he succeeded. He cared very little if he died, in fact, he created his organization in such a way that it wouldn't be affected by his death.

Has Al-Qaeda gotten any weaker from his death? No, they're unfortunately stronger now than ever before. Like former CIA officer Michael Scheuer said, Al-Qaeda's goal is to spread the US forces all over the world and eventually bankrupt them. That is their end goal, they don't care if they live or die.

You can differ all you want, but that doesn't change facts.

Let's get some facts here.

First fact; Al-Qaeda only came into Pakistan AFTER 9/11, before that, it had no presence in Pakistan. After running away from the US invasion, they ended up running to the Pakistani tribal belt.

Second fact; the US considers anyone over the 18 years of age as legitimate military targets, and they have yet to provide evidence that their bombings have been effective, as Al-Qaeda still has a decent presence in the region between Pakistan and Afghanistan.

Third fact; Pakistan has for decades been calling on the Afghan government recognize the border between Pakistan and Afghanistan (a border that the UN and even India recognizes), but the Afghans have rejected this. This has led to militants having free reign on the border region, because every time Pakistan tries to enforce the border, the Afghan army starts shooting at Pakistan's border outposts. Which means that the Afghans are at fault that militants have safe havens on both sides of the border.

Forth fact; Bin Laden was found in a tourist town, and his house was not as uncommon as people claim. Arab tourists are known to come through the area.

Fifth fact; You still haven't presented any fact that cannot be disputed.

That is all made up statements of convenience.

Al Queda and Taliban were always present in Pakistan. You can deny as much as you want. But its not possible for all the militants to cross over from Afghanistan to Pakistan suddenly. If PA wanted they could have crushed them.

PA is much stronger then Afghan Army. Do you want people to believe that PA was pushed back by the name sake Afghan army and PA could not enforce its border due to the mighty Afgnan Army. It does not sound very convinving.

Also Bin Laden was found in Pakistan is true. When you say its a fact that Pak did not support him, then its incorrect. There is nothing to prove that Pakistan supported him or not. But the fact that he was found in Pakistan cannot be denied.

so what you claim as facts, are not based on defendable reasons and as such do not qualify as facts but mere statements of your viewpoint or stated position of Pak govt.

That is all made up statements of convenience.

Al Queda and Taliban were always present in Pakistan. You can deny as much as you want. But its not possible for all the militants to cross over from Afghanistan to Pakistan suddenly. If PA wanted they could have crushed them.

PA is much stronger then Afghan Army. Do you want people to believe that PA was pushed back by the name sake Afghan army and PA could not enforce its border due to the mighty Afgnan Army. It does not sound very convinving.

Also Bin Laden was found in Pakistan is true. When you say its a fact that Pak did not support him, then its incorrect. There is nothing to prove that Pakistan supported him or not. But the fact that he was found in Pakistan cannot be denied.

Okay, now you're just being ridiculous. You don't know anything about geopolitics and how the world works, and you've proven that with this statement.

So far, all you've done is make unproven claims, you've brought nothing to this conversation except for repeating your claims over and over again.

I'm tired of this, go live in your delusional world, I don't care anymore.

But the militants of the Taliban and Al-Qaeda are NOT the same, even the US is differentiating them.

The Taliban are local insurgents, most of them recruited locally village by village. Al-Qaeda are foreign fighters, most of them coming from the central Asia and Arab nations.

As for Bin Laden, it WAS his plan for the US to invade Afghanistan. He was trying to recreate the Soviet invasion of Afghanistan, and he succeeded. He cared very little if he died, in fact, he created his organization in such a way that it wouldn't be affected by his death.

Has Al-Qaeda gotten any weaker from his death? No, they're unfortunately stronger now than ever before. Like former CIA officer Michael Scheuer said, Al-Qaeda's goal is to spread the US forces all over the world and eventually bankrupt them. That is their end goal, they don't care if they live or die.

If bin Laden didn't care whether he died or not, then why was he hiding in Pakistan.

If bin Laden didn't care whether he died or not, then why was he hiding in Pakistan.

Because his supports forced him to and he's the spiritual leader of an organization?

Why is everything black and white with you? Not everything is a yes and no answer.

Look, I'm done, I don't care anymore.

If you believe you're right, then continue to do so, because facts and common sense are not going to convince you. I have neither the time, nor the patience to teach you these things.

Okay, now you're just being ridiculous.

So far, all you've done is make unproven claims, you've brought nothing to this conversation except for repeating your claims over and over again.

I'm tired of this, go live in your delusional world, I don't care anymore.

I have not made any claims. I think I have given reasonable situations.

In fact you have made all the claims above which you cited as indisputable facts. But once screened based on logic, what you claimed as facts come out merely as assertions.

I have not made any claims. I think I have given reasonable situations.

In fact you have made all the claims above which you cited as indisputable facts. But once screened based on logic, what you claimed as facts come out merely as assertions.

YOU were the one that said Pakistan supports Al-Qaeda (which is a claim)

YOU were the one that said that the Pakistan is at fault for the entire war (which is a claim)

YOU were the one to continue to make things up.

All I did was dispute your claims and present actual facts.

I'm done here, George carlin was right, Never argue with idiots. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Because his supports forced him to and he's the spiritual leader of an organization?

Why is everything black and white with you? Not everything is a yes and no answer.

that's some story. Bin Laden attacked US so that US comes to Afghanistan and kills Bin Laden. Now when US comes to Afganistan the Al Queda followers move Bin Lanen to Pakistan to protect him.

Also I do not think US has been weakened at all by the Al Queda. But I do know that thousands of Al Queda militants have been eliminated along with the spiritual leader, who was hiding for years to save himself.

YOU were the one that said Pakistan supports Al-Qaeda (which is a claim)

YOU were the one that said that the Pakistan is at fault for the entire war (which is a claim)

YOU were the one to continue to make things up.

All I did was dispute your claims and present actual facts.

I'm done here, George carlin was right, Never argue with idiots. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

You are the one who claimed - Al Queda came and crossed borders on one fine morning into Pakistan. Before that there was no Al Queda in Pakistan. You did not give any proof for this. but just made this statement. If we look at your claim and my claim, which seems more reasonable? Obviously mine.

Obviously it looks silly if someone says that there was no Al Queda presence in Paksitan and yet US decided to bomb Pakistan to eliminate Al Queda!! and at same time Pakistan knowing fully well that US is planning to strike AL Queda did nothing to stop them from entering Pakistan. Sorry I cannot believe such fiction.

And didnt you say, that the attack on USA by terrorists caused Pakistan to change sides. Well where is the question of changing sides if Pakistan never supported AL Queda and Taliban in the first place. And if Pakistan never supported them there was no question of engaging in WOT on Pakistan soil.

I only insist on what seems reasonable.

If US attacked inside Pakistan, then it seems reasonable that there was AL Queda in Pakistan.
If Bin Laden is found in Pakistan, then it seems reasonable that there was AL Queda in Pakistan.
If Taliban is killed by US drone strikes, it seems reasonable that US considers them as Terrorists.
If Bin Laden was hiding for years, it seems reasonable that he was afraid to die and didnt plan for his death from US forces.
If Pakistan agreed to US to fight WOT on its own soil, it seems reasonable that Pakistan accepted that there were terrorists on its soil.

Now if you say things which are totally counter intuitive (without giving any proof) then obviously no one would believe them. The fact is actions speak louder then words and the actions above point clearly in the direction which I stated and not what you say.

that's some story. Bin Laden attacked US so that US comes to Afghanistan and kills Bin Laden. Now when US comes to Afganistan the Al Queda followers move Bin Lanen to Pakistan to protect him.

Also I do not think US has been weakened at all by the Al Queda. But I do know that thousands of Al Queda militants have been eliminated along with the spiritual leader, who was hiding for years to save himself.

You are the one who claimed - Al Queda came and crossed borders on one fine morning into Pakistan. Before that there was no Al Queda in Pakistan. You did not give any proof for this. but just made this statement. If we look at your claim and my claim, which seems more reasonable? Obviously mine.

Obviously it looks silly if someone says that there was no Al Queda presence in Paksitan and yet US decided to bomb Pakistan to eliminate Al Queda. and at same time Pakistan knowking fully well that US is planning to strike AL Queda did nothing to stop them from entering Pakistan. Sorry I cannot believe such fiction.

War in Afghanistan (2001

War on Terror - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Basic information, check the citations.

I've also provided you with the former CIA Bin Laden unit's chief Michael Scheuer. If this isn't proof, then you're blind to truth.

I'm done here.

War in Afghanistan (2001

War on Terror - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Basic information, check the citations.

I've also provided you with the former CIA Bin Laden unit's chief Michael Scheuer. If this isn't proof, then you're blind to truth.

I'm done here.

My intention is not to prove here that Pakistan is bad or supports militants like Al Queda and Taliban.

Forget Al Queda, even Taliban is not good for the world. So Pakistan should not support extreme extremists like Taliban and their ideology. If Ideology of people like Taliban spreads to whole Pakistan, then Pakistan would be in grave danger. The world would not like the Taliban to interfere in other country's life. and as you know Taliban would keep on interfering and doing terrorist strikes in other countries in the name of Islam/Jihad. Taliban or Al Queda would only give rise to more and more terrorists in future in name of Islam/Jihad.

So my only hope is that Pakistan has now realised this and would heartfully stop propagating either Taliban or Al Queda both. It did or did not previously does not matter that much too me.

I am sure Pakistan has the potential to be like Singapore, but the only thing that is keeping it back so far is the backward thinking of people whose sole focus in life is Jihad/Islam/Extremism. If Pakistan people are not infected by the ideology of Jihad or Taliban or Al Queda (spread through Saudi money !!) then Pakistan can progress the most in South Asia.

Please stop Saudi and Middle East countries from funding their extremist ideologies in Pakistan people mind. Pakistan people inherently were peace loving and tolerant people. Work for your country upliftment and not Saudi and not for promoting Saudi ideology. Deny any money from Saudi whose purpose is to promote Jihad/Extremist ideology. Stress on giving modern education to your kids. The extremist Talibani ideology is not good for Pakistan, not good for India, not good for world.

These people can try but they will never do it.
I-See-What-You-Did-There..png

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom