What's new

Can India go behind enemy lines to target Hafeez Saeed and Dawood Ibrahim?

Witch please! We achieve a lot in Bollywood which we can't in real life. Like how we beat the Brits with just a month of training in Cricket and secured a tax waiver, like how our lasses won the Hockey World Cup, Like how our Punjabi strongman single-handedly beat the $hit out of them Lahoris and brought back his wife and kid safely home, like how our agents have averted everything from an outright nuke attack to a dirty bomb attack. About time you Pakistanis got used to it and accepted our Bollywood's version of things.:coffee:.....................:partay:
oh we accept alright. we can't compete with bollywood.

Witch please! We achieve a lot in Bollywood which we can't in real life. Like how we beat the Brits with just a month of training in Cricket and secured a tax waiver, like how our lasses won the Hockey World Cup, Like how our Punjabi strongman single-handedly beat the $hit out of them Lahoris and brought back his wife and kid safely home, like how our agents have averted everything from an outright nuke attack to a dirty bomb attack. About time you Pakistanis got used to it and accepted our Bollywood's version of things.:coffee:.....................:partay:

All that is possible but i saw trailer of A. Kumar movie where he become fast bowler for England? I mean wtff thats was indeed the limit, there are red lines even bollywood should not cross.

If India could do it, it would do it. Reality is, it can't.

If India could do it, it would do it. Reality is, it can't.
okay ...
but just for the sake of argument say, india did it...
so, how will Pakistanis react... anf how will Pakistanis institution react....
an enemy taking out covert operations in ur land...without ur govt. permission...what will be the reaction of general pakistanii...:P

okay ...
but just for the sake of argument say, india did it...
so, how will Pakistanis react... anf how will Pakistanis institution react....
an enemy taking out covert operations in ur land...without ur govt. permission...what will be the reaction of general pakistanii...:P

Depends on how many Indians are killed.

Depends on how many Indians are killed.
i don't know abt the indians, but many Pakistanis will be killed for sure..
but those jawans who will be going will know exactly why they are going...so, they will embrace death like a gift....
afterall going stright in the enemy territory and hunting down the enemy id not an easy task....
i bet Pakistan can't even think of these types of operations....

i don't know abt the indians, but many Pakistanis will be killed for sure..
but those jawans who will be going will know exactly why they are going...so, they will embrace death like a gift....
afterall going stright in the enemy territory and hunting down the enemy id not an easy task....
i bet Pakistan can't even think of these types of operations....

nor can india.

Also, remember when Pakistani combatants crossed the border, and cut indian army soldier's head, and brought it back..and hence punishing indian army for firing on a Pakistani Jawan and killing him.

Remember your whole media cried but nothing happened? lol

So Pakistanis already conducted such operations...indians didn't do shit[/quote]

Haha... this is 2014 dear..you're just India ...the only fields of your expertise is Boasting and More Boasting ..

You wont be able to do a thing..but here let me tell you that your country is crawling with our isi agents..who are contracting all your confidential information ..not from today but since the last 3 decades. And you cant even imagine how much they've already harmed you..we've already conducted operation in India it you who are the cowardly gutless bluffers

Since 1962 Indo-China War and 1965 Indo-Pak War
Acha yeh toh batao iss relationship ne ladka kon hai or ladki kon ? :lol:
You will never know what AQIDAT is
This is AQIDAT ,girl boy thingy doesn't matter :cool:;):D

nor can india.

Also, remember when Pakistani combatants crossed the border, and cut indian army soldier's head, and brought it back..and hence punishing indian army for firing on a Pakistani Jawan and killing him.

Remember your whole media cried but nothing happened? lol

So Pakistanis already conducted such operations...indians didn't do shit
[/quote]
Yep they cried like an ugly child.:D

Back
Top Bottom