What's new

Can India go behind enemy lines to target Hafeez Saeed and Dawood Ibrahim?

India has avenged LoC murders, says army chief - Hindustan Times

enuff..said....[/quote]
Your politics revolves around LoC
your politicians use army at LoC to make people happy.
There is only one way to make people happy in india ,what's that????
Ans:Kill some Muslims in india,call illegally occupied KASHMIR your patoot ang and open fire at LoC then tell the people that Pakistan started it and we retaliated bravely:confused::p

Your politics revolves around LoC
your politicians use army at LoC to make people happy.
There is only one way to make people happy in india ,what's that????
Ans:Kill some Muslims in india,call illegally occupied KASHMIR your patoot ang and open fire at LoC then tell the people that Pakistan started it and we retaliated bravely:confused::p
Yeh baate toh hum bhi keh sakte hai :enjoy:
Bas thoda change hoga Politicians ke jageh Army and Army ki jageh Politicians :lol:

The guys who are boasting, do they know reality? Probably no one knows the truth. The one who knows will not be on this forum. Some Indian people would like to think Modi and NSA as Bond. But they are not. They got some power but it is not a movie. Some guys would like that Modi keeps Pakistan on trigger but it is not going to happen. Some Indian people counter argue with Pakistani that we are doing things in Balochistan, TTP. But again do they know reality?
Please do not go by what people say on forum. I trust from your posts, you have far better judgment.
I don't go by what people say on this forum, I was just trolling a bit. I have a habit of doing that sometimes :/

Truely, I want India to come into Pakistan and conduct an operation like Osama bin Laden and then let us have a chance to swap these fucking idols worshipers state from the map of the world.. I think they have forgotten that we are a Nuclear Power and we can reply in seconds if they tend to conduct any such act.. So, Indians plzz stop dreaming :)

Last edited:
There are hundreds of Hafeez Sayeed in India who are present in India itself withing its political,police and security establishment.

New Delhi: In 2011, American Special Forces conducted a covert operation in Abbottabad, Pakistan to take down their most wanted man,Osama Bin Laden.

There are speculations that India- under the leadership of Prime MinisterNarendra Modi- may carryout similar strikes targeting Jamat ud-Dawah Chief Hafiz Sayeed andDawood Ibrahim.

Newly appointed National Security Advisor Ajit Doval is known for his support for surgical strikes to target anti-India elements inside Pakistani territory. Even the PM has advocated the use of force across the border, at least once.

In the run up to the Lok Sabha polls, in an interview to a leading newspaper, Modi had indicated that he may opt for a 'covert strikes' if he comes to power.

When asked to elaborate, Modi replied, "Did US conduct a press conference before carrying out Abbottabad strikes? Giving an indication that a covert military strikes in the lines of US Navy SEALs operation in Abbottabad might well be on his mind.

In an article, written in 2012 by Ajit Doval, the NSA spoke about the importance of covet action.

"A low cost sustainable offensive with high deniability aimed to bleed the enemy to submission," wrote Doval.

According to Doval, surgical strikes, curbing infiltration and taking the terrorists face-on are far more advantageous than conventional war, which are expensive and risk-prone.

Post 26/11 Mumbai Terror Attacks, the two serving chiefs declared that the Indian military had the capabilities to carry out a US style commando raid and Islamabad warning of dire consequences. Indian Air Force had proposed to bomb terror hideouts inside Pakistani territory. The government turned down the proposal.

To sanction a covert operation outside Indian territory- a political consensus needs to be achieved along with a full-proof military and intelligence plan.

Last year, a news report published in the Hindustan Times had indicated that Indian Armed Forces may have carried out covet operation in the Pakistani territory.

The military intelligence unit set up by former Army Chief General VK Singh may have been involved in sensitive covert operations in Pakistan and was even on the trail of 26/11 mastermind and Lashkar-e-Taiba chief Hafiz Saeed, the reports said.

The Technical Service Division (TDS) was set up after the 26/11 Mumbai attacks on a defence ministry directive asking for the creation of covert capability. The TSD was raised as a strategic force multiplier for preparing, planning and executing special operations “inside depth areas of countries of interest and countering enemy efforts within the country by effective covert means.

The objective of TSD was defined as - “The proposed organization (TSD) will enable the military intelligence directorate to provide a quick response to any act of state-sponsored terrorism with a high degree of deniability. Its task was to carry out special missions and “cover any tracks leading to the organisation”.

It was eventually disbanded after reports surfaces that the unit has spied on ministry officials through off-the-air interceptors.

It is believed that the unit carried out several covet military operations within and outside Indian territory- such as Op Rehbar 1, 2 and 3 (in Kashmir), Op Seven Sisters (Northeast) and Op Deep Strike (Pakistan).

Carrying out a successful covet operation will not be a walk in the park. India will have to revamp its intelligence, political and military structure before adopting the policy of surgical strikes behind enemy lines. India is yet to establish a unified Command Center. The nuclear ability of its neighbours (Pakistan and China) and its not-so-robust military and intelligence setup have proved to be a major road block.

Few years back, a senior Israeli security official in India was asked what was needed to mimic his country’s success in targeted operations.

He replied, “It all boils down to political will. If you send soldiers to hunt down one man, they must know that they will be supported by their government irrespective if elections happen, prime ministers change. If that isn’t there, then it can never happen.”

Can India go behind enemy lines to target Hafeez Saeed and Dawood Ibrahim? - daily.bhaskar.com

Truely, I want India to come into Pakistan and conduct an operation like Osama bin Laden and then let us have a chance to swap these fucking idols worshipers state from the map of the world.. I think they have forgotten that we are a Nuclear Power and we can reply in seconds if they tend to conduct any such act.. So, Indians plzz stop dreaming :)
I think u r forgetting that we idol worshipper are also nuclear power,and urs is a much smaller country than us, so chances of ur butts getting whipped is much more than us.

I think u r forgetting that we idol worshipper are also nuclear power,and urs is a much smaller country than us, so chances of ur butts getting whipped is much more than us.
atleast we are not the only muslim country in this world but that is not the case with u third world hindu state

atleast we are not the only muslim country in this world but that is not the case with u third world hindu state
You seem to lack knowledge.Let me help you:

What does third world mean:??

The term Third World arose during the Cold War to define countries that remained non-aligned with either NATO (with the United States, Western European nations and their allies representing the First World), or the Communist Bloc (with the Soviet Union,China, Cuba, and their allies representing the Second World).

Third World - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Why so eager to get your nation 72'ed?:drag:

Come on man..!! do you think that area of country makes it larger or smaller ?? Do you know what disadvantages India has having around 1.25 billion of population ?? A nuclear bomb fired on India will cause 5 times more deaths than in Pakistan. If that was the case, then you people have just gone to use that option after Mumbai Attacks, but your leadership knows it very well that what consequences India will have in return... So, have some sense :)

Why so eager to get your nation 72'ed?:drag:

Hahaha... I think you guys have forgotten 1948 & 1965... Our tribals men are enough for your military force.. Remember 1948 ?? When these tribal men took out the Azad Kashmir and Gilgit-Baltistan from the mouth of India ? So, keep calm and its hot weather,, so enjoy Chonsa and Langraa Aam (Mango) :D

Hahaha... I think you guys have forgotten 1948 & 1965... Our tribals men are enough for your military force.. Remember 1948 ?? When these tribal men took out the Azad Kashmir and Gilgit-Baltistan from the mouth of India ? So, keep calm and its hot weather,, so enjoy Chonsa and Langraa Aam (Mango)
Sigh..madrassah pass person I see.No worries mate.You guys even won 71.Move on.

Back
Top Bottom