What's new

THE SULTAN NEW PALACE.

Tayyip Erdogan is a little person, literally. Uneducated, coming from poor family. Earned a fortune through illegal means under the cover of politics. Though he is not a Muslim, he acts as pious one. His followers are no different.

People living in Turkish Republic are naive and poor, saw him as saviour which later turned into biggest evil in the recent history. Corruption is all time highest, separatist movements all time highest. Degeneration is all time highest. Foreign politics all time lowest.
This makes me wonder. How did he became mayor in Istanbul? He didn't have money to promote himself to become mayor. He also doesn't have the education.

@damm1t

Are you telling our society is sh.tty and disrespectful because of geoghraphy ? geoghprahy can effect cultures but this effect is not that great.

So are you telling me they decided build a 350 million dollar worth palace in the center of AOÇ for countering spying attempts ?

Please don't bring up Turkic nationalism to this, its completely irrevelant.

This makes me wonder. How did he became mayor in Istanbul? He didn't have money to promote himself to become mayor. He also doesn't have the education.

First he gained the trust of Erbakan, then the trust of Abramowitz the Jew.

d33ad25bf76c2b5fa194d979c70aa57b.jpg

Perfect palace for ISIS to dynamite it whenever they take over Turkey!!

Beautiful Palace. As Turks have given him such a huge mandate again and again, they wont have much issue with this. However Kemalists wont be very pleased imo.

İ have searched him he is old ankara ambassador
now abromowitz says that erdogain is unsuccesful
Tayyip Erdoğan'ı keşfeden Abramowitz: Erdoğan başarısız
Looking from the name, he is probably a Jew.

CIA agent, and US ambassador in Turkey during 90's.
So they brought in this Erdogan as a puppet. They lost the control over their puppet. LOL.

Same happened with Al Qaeda. It goes like this. They support a certain group in a country and that group will take control because of US support. Then the puppet cuts the strings.

This will probably be used as a spy headquarter, the Canadian spy headquarter costs 1.2 billion

Back
Top Bottom