What's new

THE SULTAN NEW PALACE.

Mavi Marmara incident was not a Turkish initiative. The flotilla contained 6 ships from different countries; 663 passengers from 32 countries ( 38 from Greece, 31 UK, 30 Jordan, 28 Algeria ) plenty of respected representatives from Germany, Sweden, Kuwait even from Israel itself, nobel prize winner guy, press and these all makes it an international aid campaign to Gaza. Anyway IDF started raid and boarded the ships, killed 8 Turkish 1 American citizen. You know the story...

All casualties were Turk even the American was of Turkish descent. Anyway Erdogan won't lift a finger to terrorist israel but he has taken a militant stance towards Syria who have never attacked you?

And you know what Turkey did instead declaring war? Carried this issue to international arena, used it against Israel at every platform at any level, be it UN or its branches, stalemated him at every corner.... And what Israel did?

1- Apoligized for his misbehaviour
2- Accepted paying millions of dollars compensation to families of deads
3- Strong trumps against Israel

I connect the dots for you, don't push hard your beautiful brain cells; Turkey won the war without declaring war...

I don't want to derail the thread.but they do this crap to everyone, even to us (USS Liberty). After the damage is done they apologize, pay off victims and live to terrorize another day. At least I know the score. Don't delude yourself, when western interests demand it you will give way like the rest of the middle east monarchies. If you are good obedient boys, you might get in the EU which you want so desperately.

All casualties were Turk even the American was of Turkish descent. Anyway Erdogan won't lift a finger to terronrist israel but he has take a militant stance towards Syria who have never attacked you?

I don't want to derail the thread.but they do this crap to everyone, even to us (USS Liberty). After the damage is done they apologize, pay off victims and live to terrorize another day. At least I know the score. Don't delude yourself, when western interests demand it you will give way like the rest of the middle east monarchies. If you are good obedient boys, you might get in the EU which you want so desperately.

Turkish descent but still an American citizen, you think Usa should have declared war to Israel? Thanks God you don't run a country, you would have ruined it by now, the war is reality not videogame... You still talking about Erdogan didn't lift his finger for Israel but you don't aware he did more for Israel than did for Syria, you have a mentality that wars are performed only with fire weapons. Moreover your country backs Israel to death, recently they donated 19 F-35 for IAF... Shortly politics is for smart ones, you keep playing your Call of Duty or battlefield, whatever.. And EU is another story whish Turks don't want it "desperately"... google surveys, I have no time for this...

No..that is for his and his family residence.

The palace where he and his family resides...
It has nothing to do with government functions..Just read the articles, its stated clearly...they were written for kindergarten, you shouldn't have a problem decipher it...

Hey. Idiot. Whats the First Family going to do with 1000 rooms? This is what the rooms will be used for:

You consider the richness according to number of rooms? It's not for him built nearly 1000 rooms for god's sake use your brain, it's free. I tell you like telling a 5 years old kid;
There are of presidential consultants, their rooms, general secretary, their secretaraits, press rooms, conferance rooms, deaf rooms, command centers, executive assistant, rooms for military officials, intelligence officials, security officials, law officials, presidential SWATs, mounted trooper, servants, kitchens, depots, garages, cellars, and others I can't recall now..

Beg to differ..A thousand room residence for a president? in a so called democratic country? Obama running the most powerful and the richest country of the world is not that excentric!
These kind of out norm egos of a little persons ,are seen only in the Muslim countries.

The White House was built hundred years ago. And it has since then constantly been renovated. And modern security concepts have been added.

Americans dont know how much money has been spent on the White House, and here Sultan Erdogan just told you how much was spent.

I am paying it with my tax money. Its annual maintanance cost is black hole in the pocket.

xxxKULxxx 's post above shows how low our ethics are. Building a city just only for a president. At what cost? Forest razed, 350 mio USD wasted. Each year millions upon millions USD will be spent on maintanance.

Miners are getting killed under poor conditions, construction workers getting killed under poor conditions. A worker earns 400 USD monthly, while President has billions upon billions USD in his pocket.

yeah because it is the president mine.. with time it will come like in every country wich is going upstairs it will come..

for that you have to build some things for workers you have to do something.. many turks wont spay any money to a organisationsd lile labor unions.. so they wont benefit from such things

Hey. Idiot. Whats the First Family going to do with 1000 rooms? This is what the rooms will be used for:
To fascinate and impress idiot carpet head rubbing like yourself...

The White House was built hundred years ago. And it has since then constantly been renovated. And modern security concepts have been added.
Turkey's has a lot of palaces too where actual and previous governement set...The White House had facelift and security update as the time demands, but Obama, didn't look down on the White house and built him a "Black house" for modern America, as Erdogan did due to his MB's moral values..

Americans dont know how much money has been spent on the White House, and here Sultan Erdogan just told you how much was spent.
Yes they do, every penny of it and it is open public record!

Turkey's has a lot of palaces too where actual and previous governement set...The White House had facelift and security update as the time demands, but Obama, didn't look down on the White house and built him a "Black house" for modern America, as Erdogan did due to his MB's moral values..
Most palaces in Turkey are historical and museum today not to mention that they are all in ex capital Istanbul, logical thinking...

absolute power corrupts ...
zuma, erdogan, putin .... the list continues.

Back
Top Bottom