What's new

Turkish Parliament urges Egypt not execute mass death penalty sentences

Ha Ha Ha! @Hashshāshīn I told you! LOL!

Rather than refute my posts on this thread they will just lob insults at me and reassure me that 'respected' people avoid talking to me. :rofl:
Again stateless, don't quote me to save the little dignity left to you. You'll get nothing, I'll never take you seriously. You consider it inability to counter your super duper logic or whatever, just stay away.

Again stateless, don't quote me to save the little dignity left to you. You'll get nothing, I'll never take you seriously. You consider it inability to counter your super duper logic or whatever, just stay away.

Here you go insulting me while trying to present me as a person who initiates conflict. This forum was created to get people with opposing views to debate and come to mutual understandings. Do not post on threads when you don't know what you're talking about. What you said wasn't entirely true and I refuted it. Whether you're going to aren't going to respond doesn't matter, what matters is it the reality so the viewers could see it.

I don't want anything to do with you, however, when I see posts from anybody that are inaccurate I will to the best of my ability refute them. In short, no can do. :D

What's happening here :what:

Sorry bro, I don't know what problem you two have, but I wish to not get involved. I like both of yours posts, and don't have problem with you two. Hope you respect that :tup:

Sorry bro, I don't know what problem you two have, but I wish to not get involved. I like both of yours posts, and don't have problem with you two. Hope you respect that :tup:

They were a couple, but recently they broke up.
You know how things like that go :)

Long story short, I disagreed with his notion that MB supporters all over the Arab world are out to 'terrorize' Arab nations and they should be wiped out like a disease. Ever since then he can't accept reality and wants me to be intimidated and support his stances, I refused, now he's whining about me all over the forum and thanking Israeli posts as if that's supposed to mean anything. :lol:

I have no problem with him, Yzd on occasions can get along with me and we just had a rational discussion.

Let's stay on topic though and not derail the thread. :)

You can't really gain anything by supporting a weakened opposition, of course there are some slight negatives to it.
What are you talking about slight negatives? Let me explain it a little bit more comprehensible.

-We have a new terrorist organisation that is targetting Turkey in Syria.
-Kurds have something like a autonomy in Syria now which could be a new safe harbor for pkk
-pkk gained new power in KRG and summer is coming so pkk is slowly returning to Turkey, seems like the peace talks are finito.
-Turkey is beeing accused of crimes in Syria which could be used one day against Turkey in future.
-The security of our citizen alongside the Syrian border is at risk.

Turkey is the biggest looser after Syria in this civil war, and the FP of Erdogan goverment utterly failed.

Long story short, I disagreed with his notion that MB supporters all over the Arab world are out to 'terrorize' Arab nations and they should be wiped out like a disease. Ever since then he can't accept reality and wants me to be intimidated and support his stances, I refused, now he's whining about me all over the forum and thanking Israeli posts as if that's supposed to mean anything. :lol:

I have no problem with him, Yzd on occasions can get along with me and we just had a rational discussion.

Let's stay on topic though and not derail the thread. :)
I can't resist not responding to this, Is that me? Do people Gaza lie as much you do? You're a bunch pathological liars.
Disgusting..

What are you talking about slight negatives? Let me explain it a little bit more comprehensible.

-We have a new terrorist organisation that is targetting Turkey in Syria.
-Kurds have something like a autonomy in Syria now which could be a new safe harbor for pkk
-pkk agained power in KRG and summer is coming so pkk is slowly returning to Turkey, seems like the peace talks are finito.
-Turkey is beeing accused of crimes in Syria which could be used one day against Turkey in future.
-The security of our citizen alongside the Syrian border is at risk.

Turkey is the biggest looser after Syria in this civil war, and the FP of Erdogan goverment utterly failed.

We all are losers in the region except Israel, at this current moment. The Middle East had a domino effect, keep in mind states and other observers will try to influence the outcomes. So to me the Kurds in Syria probably are propped up by Israel and Syrian regime to get Turkey to regret two things, downgrading of relations with Israel and support of opposition. This is just how politics works, it's very competitive and comes with risks. A few years from now it could be scattered around and Turkey could become the beneficiary in this conflict. Keep in mind, other states pressured Turkey into this role, so it's not easy. Maybe the politicians and strategists calculate better than we do, this could be just a current phase in the whole process. Although I'm understanding that you're saying Turkey should have been more careful with its political moves, that is justified to say. Nobody was expecting things to turn around like this after lack of international support for opposition.

I see a better future hopefully for the Turkish people, although devastating for the Syrian people.

Well here's my advice, both of you guys, find something and get laid:big_boss:

I'll get married in a few years, meanwhile, Arabs are heavily invested into politics and even our grandfathers get just as heated as we do. :D

This is because our region goes through a lot more than anybody else does. :D

They were a couple, but recently they broke up.
You know how things like that go :)
Not really, I had noticed that he contradicts himself and lies all the time before the fight. I also had noticed that he stalks and harasses members. I was hoping to avoid him to prevent getting low to his level. But unfortunately that happened. :disagree:

I can't resist not responding to this, Is that me? Do people Gaza lie as much you do? You're a bunch pathological liars.
Disgusting..

Of course, like I said, you're going to call me a liar but offer nothing of substance which could support that. Are you going to deny what you said regarding the MB in the Arab world?

Maybe the politicians and strategists calculate better than we do, this could be just a current phase in the whole process.
Ok one question, is there any country left in ME where Erdogan doesnt have a beef with?

Of course, like I said, you're going to call me a liar but offer nothing of substance which could support that. Are you going to deny what you said regarding the MB in the Arab world?
Go away stateless.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom