What's new

THE SULTAN NEW PALACE.

Ottoman palaces are under protection and used as museums with everything inside of them, why to ruin our heritage by using it...

Yea but spending that much money isn't the brightest idea in these days of economic gloom.

the beauty of their women. That's remind me of us! that's remind me of our our women!

:D :D Dude I think someone trolled you sooo bad! Let me guess, you met with a kurdish woman on internet and she sent you some photos probably dont belong to her.... :D You pervert because of women you challenge us here :D

If you talk about the Palace, nobody is really jealous or give a flying fu---ck where Erdogan lives.

so WHY THE FVCK you opened a thread with the title "THE SULTAN NEW PALACE" Please just go :D

Turks surely know their architecture.

I would want to see how you react if Nawaz Sharif spends even a quarter of that amount in building something like that in Islamabad. I guess you would again resort to "sarcasm" escape. ;)

I would want to see how you would react if Nawaz Sharif spends even a quarter of that amount in building something in Islamabad. I guess you would again resort to "sarcasm" escape. ;)

Nawaz Sharif and Erdogan aren't same.

If Nawaz Sharif quadruples per capita GDP of Pakistan within a decade...and takes Pakistan from a broken-down nation to a rising world power..then he can build palace too.

Erdogan did wonders for his nation before building this palace.

Look everything in perspective!

Turkey is on the path to become the largest, one of the most powerful nation in Europe.

In couple of decades;

Turkey will have the largest land area in Europe.

Turkey will have the largest population in Europe.

Turkey will have the largest military in Europe.

Turkey will have atleast fourth largest economy in Europe.

and so on.

(Inshallah to all of above)..

No wonder French and Germans don't want Turkey in EU. Because they know, if they let Turkey in, Turkey will easily become the leader of Europe..

Last edited:
On topic: it is up to the people of Turkey to decide how they spend their money. They have given Erdogan huge mandates for years so I guess majority of them are fine with it. It's not our money and we don't have a say.

:D :D Dude I think someone trolled you sooo bad! Let me guess, you met with a kurdish woman on internet and she sent you some photos probably dont belong to her.... :D You pervert because of women you challenge us here :D
You have just confirmed that they are good looking..Nothing better that a fighting amazon. Pervert? That may be your kind...Perversion is actually more prevalent in your area than mine...So drop the subject ..

so WHY THE FVCK you opened a thread with the title "THE SULTAN NEW PALACE" Please just go :D
I didn't open the subject because I was Jealous..You said that I didn't. I just wanted to show that Erdogan is so far out touch, like others that are building towers mile high or a mosque for $2B. You need to cool it guy ! This is a forum , we discuss and exchange absurdities , sometimes our own, sometimes of others..

Last edited:
Wait until the harem is finished ;)

Atm busy with making the Balkan chick selection.
emine erdoğan dont allow harem bro:partay:
83c6ff8145f8ad65f7bf8f6ea8bc9b54._.jpg

I just wanted to show that Erdogan is so far out touch, like others that are building towers mile high or a mosque for $2B. You need to cool it guy ! This is a forum , we discuss and exchange absurdities , sometimes our own, sometimes of others..

A country's presidential residence and mile high towers or overhyped mosques are not same.

A country's presidential residence and mile high towers or overhyped mosques are not same.

It is same if the mentality behind is same, we already had a presidental palace, if it was old then they could renovate it but no, it would harm the ego of Erdo, he wants to leave a Sultan like legacy behind, huge *** empty mosques, grand palaces. I don't know how anyone can be fine with this much waste of money when its coming from their own pockets, being fine aside some are clapping like they are going to live there ! what the hell is "they deserve" mean ? are they owners of the country ? is that money belogns to them ? don't they already have too much priviliges ? I guess if he doubled his own salary, some people would still clap.

Our country is still dominated by middle eastern mentality, I wonder if mentality of our society will ever reach the level of countries like Canada etc. Can we have the quarter of their respect to human and understanding of state in this century ?

In Turkey we say (dogrumu olm yoksa düzeltin)

Dont jealous, work then you have also

Back
Top Bottom