What's new

The Aryan invasion of India

Status
Not open for further replies.
h
So, Abdali ravaging and plundering Punjab was "great" ??!!

there-is-lanat-then-there-is-lakh-di-lanat-just-for-you.jpg

He is Pashtun. Of course he is happy about that.

These racists pasthun showed these bum licking punjabis of bollywood and other Indians their rightful place.

Punjabis of bollywood will mock dark skinned and lower castes. Make songs on 'Afghan Jalebi' rather then not showing the true bacchabazi and drug addiction culture of theirs.

You are a wise man. That's rare on pdf.

@Vikki @pothead @jamahir

Who are the bum licking Punjabis of Bollywood & other Indians & how have they been put in their rightful place?

If you are referring to Shah Rukh then it commonis knowledge he is not a pushtoon but an awan it is also common fact that Peshawar was and still is to some extent city of hinko speakers.

Everyone is similar but no one is the same and for Indians to claim pushtoon ancestry is ok but to say I am pushtoon then unfortunately that part is not true for that to be true you have hail from Pakistan or Aghanistan, still have connection to the land and your parents both pushtoon.

Ref bachibazi I would like you to reflect on Indian holy statues where humans are having intercourse with animals, I can post pics here but I find it distasteful, so I leave you to ponder over which is worse of the 2 evils.

Last edited:
Ever wondered how a few thousand English rule a vast landmass of 100s of millions?

The results of intermarriage of whites never thought them to be of local variety...rather above. In your southern India... there are still some remnants of this specail class....

What I see that Laws of Manu are still the driving force in the daily life of your good country. I don't pass a judgement on this... just an observation. We in Paks also have our feudal lords...who need to be crushed.

What is Human?

If you forget for a minute your own animus... what do you see around you... without religion or language. What do you see?

Let go of anger brother... come out and play... as human being there is originality in you... show it.

The point is even if all minorities will become hindus.. nothing will change in the Laws... think about it.

Even if everyone of 1.4 bln become hindu...today... will tomorrow be different?

There is a beautiful temple in southern India... I fear most of your resident supernationalist hindus won't be able to 'translate' that one. Funny?

You take care of yourself... otherwise, I shall subject to Noor Jhan songs... best remedy for depression! @RIWWIR

Regards,

Mangus

Somehow, I don't know, why, but I don't consider @Nilu Pule to be offensive, though he often presents extreme views. To me, he seems to be the height of sarcasm and embodiment of contradiction. Quasi-dialectical style of argument.

Lol at Ghazi..
He was just an Afghan dacoit
Those invasions by Afghans were purely plundering campaigns with absolutely no religious overtones or undertones

He was a Ghazi who neutralised the menace of Marhattas, Punjab has always been our home how can one plunder one self?.

Connections of Iran Afghanistan & Central Asia have always been with Punjab, the name itself is Iranic, Punjabis are culturally, physically, appearance wise much closer to its neighbours to west.

Last edited:
h

He is Pashtun. Of course he is happy about that.

Yup and you are probably from dark side of india trying to claim Punjabis as your own when everything else points in the other direction.

Did you listen to the manji de vich dang song?
I believe it can become a threme song for indian media. Or do you suggest another.????

Not now, but I have listened it some times ago. Let me think over it.

Aryan invasion has no archeological evidence. Migration might hold true, then again, who are Aryans? CA-Steppe people? The original term has no connection with them, rather it was used to describe Vedic people. Non Vedic ones were not called Aryans and the term further expanded to the ones followed the tradition which clearly transcends race.

Missed Kaptaan sb now ex-TTA. How long he's gonna stay banned? Looks like more than a week @waz. A bit too long for momentary slip.

I’ll bring him back, you just reminded me.

I am proud to be a racist, I have no issues with that, proud of our ancestors and what ever they did.

I sense a man of culture.

why was india always so easy to invade?

India has traditionally been non-expansionist, right next to Central Asia, and very wealthy. That's an awful combination.

Who are the bum licking Punjabis of Bollywood & other Indians & how have they been put in their rightful place?

If you are referring to Shah Rukh then us it common knowledge he is not a pushtoon but an awan it is also common fact that Peshawar was and still is to some extent city of hinko speakers.

Everyone is similar but no one is the same and for Indians to claim pushtoon ancestry is ok but to say I am pushtoon then unfortunately that part is not true for that to be true you have hail from Pakistan or Aghanistan, still have connection to the land and your parents both pushtoon.

Ref bachibazi I would like you to reflect on Indian holy statues where humans are having intercourse with animals, I can post pics here but I find it distasteful, so I leave you to ponder over which is worse of the 2 evils.
The thing is that bachabazi is in the present. Those sculptures were made in the past. Contrary to the popular belief they were of a secular discourse nothing to do with religion. Just perverted individuals with different tastes.

Now I only hate ethnicity/castes who have been bigoted towards me. I have even called out Indian Punjabi supremacists like @SorryNotSorry on this forum for their bigotry towards Indians like me. And I have been banned by Pakistani Punjabi moderators for that.

Now you might be treated like a VIP in Pakistan for your 'pasthun' looks. But that does not give you the right to mock dark Indians.

But for you to display racial hatred towards people who have no ill feelings towards your kind and on the contrary, many bollywood loving dumb darklings who admire only your looks(and not your character) is pretty un-acceptable. Your ancestors murdered and enslaved mine. So why do you harbor a grudge?

I hope you end up as a refugee in a western country and come across a white supremacist mob. Then only you can understand the pain of oppressed un wanteds like us.

He was a Ghazi who neutralised the menace if Marhattas, Punjab has always been our home how can one plunder one self?.

Connections of Iran Afghanistan & Central Asia have always been with Punjab, the name itself is Iranic, Punjabis are culturally, physically, appearance wise much closer to its neighbours to west.

We have a very famous Punjabi folk saying:

khada peeta lahe da, baqi Ahmed shahe da (what you can consume may be of some benefit to you, the rest is taken away by Ahmed Shah)

Waris Shah, the famous Punjabi sufi poet who had witnessed the Afghan plundering campaigns, called the Afghans ‘thieves’.

‘Chadia gazab da katak Kandhar vichon

Ahmed Shah az gab thin aan pausi
(A terrible army started its march from Kandhar, Ahmed Shah will descend from nowhere and strike)

When Abdali and his forces mercilessly plundered the city of Lahore and the citizens at large. Waris Shah narrated:

Tay, tor Lahore day vaikh kay ji daur-i-zameen tey sakht bhoochal hoya,
Waris Shah jiven jal bahj mahi, tivain shehr Lahore da haal hoya.

Waris was very happy when Ahmad Shah Abdali was defeated by the Mughal forces near Delhi and he had to retreat to Kabul through Lahore, where he was never welcomed.

Yey, ya Rab toon mehrban hoyon, tadey pher Choghatian da raj hoya,
Toen diti shikast Qandharian noon, Dilli walian day sir taj hoya.

Waris Shah Qandhari khidar naheen, akheen vaikh, bazi hun harda ee.

Yup and you are probably from dark side of india trying to claim Punjabis as your own when everything else points in the other direction.

Where did i claim Punjabis as my own ? Quit being weird man. What dark side ?

Somehow, I don't know, why, but I don't consider @Nilu Pule to be offensive, though he often presents extreme views. To me, he seems to be the height of sarcasm and embodiment of contradiction. Quasi-dialectical style of argument.

He is one strange dude.

I sense a man of culture.

India has traditionally been non-expansionist, right next to Central Asia, and very wealthy. That's an awful combination.
but what about defending against invaders? it looks like anyone and everyone invaded india.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom