What's new

Where can i read about Aryan vs dravidian war stories?

We Baluch claim origin from Aleppo, yet speak an Iranic language.

Folk stories tell that after we settled in Balochistan, we met the Dravidians, some Baluch men took Dravidian women as wives and were cut off by the Baluch.

The offspring of these people became the brahvi.

Than we have makranis, east African slaves , with many having Baloch paternal admixture due to slavery.

Than we have Sindhi and Sarieki Baloch.
We are diverse.

So look wise we can be as black as an African, as fair as a turk or European and just any shade of Pakistani out there.
nice, man

mai itna vakyaat ni hu with all the genetic stuff but you sure see a hella lot of visibly discernible diversity among how people look around here too.

Hope aap Abrar ki vlogs dekh re ho.. mast scene. 8-)

Some original Aryan can be brown as well, some German for example can be as brown as Indonesian as well.

I dont know why some German can be brown skin......

Sir, aap to aadi ho gae ho mujhe - dene me

ask yourself, are you being fair with dishing these out ? I think they count for major strikes and it'll get me banned or something..

what rules might I have broken apart from hurting your feels ?

this is clear abuse of power, your inner fascist is showing.

Something tells me you wouldn't like being referred to as a major dhimmi.
I don't know about anybody else but I want to see @-=virus=- challenge @Joe Shearer sb for the title of the "Alpha" of PDF Indians. He'll probably lose but he's got heart (and stones too) and it'll make for a good fight.

@Paitoo , sir jee, what say you?
@Krptonite , hazrat, kia kehne?

If you have facts, or concrete information, based on which you want to state your views, you are welcome.

What I despise is this business of trotting out your prejudices and deep insecurities, and dignifying them as independent views that should not be crushed, that are expressions of free speech.

The opposite of enlightenment need not be one thing, it could float between ignorance and wilful embracing the deepest and most iniquitous stands.
😍

Fortunately, you seem to have no self-doubt about the public expression part of it, however much you might inside yourself be unsure about the validity of your views.
Bang on. I have the same opinion of the gentleman.

Aap jaise bewaqoof rahte huye school ki kya zaroorat hai?
:pop:

Further, being what you have assigned to me, with nothing to support your assessment except your membership of this forum, that you cling to with such tenacity, is certainly better than being a bigoted, Islamophobic, hyper-jingo who clings on to Modi's left ball.
:butcher:

And we're off to a good start, eh @-=virus=- ? C'mon, show us what you got, kid. So far in, he's already got you on the ropes and you're just taking a beating. You planning on bouncing back up at the last minute, like Rocky?

Note to @-=virus=- , @Joe Shearer : I might keep editing this post with commentary, instead of making new ones because of the stupid post limit. It makes sense for new members, but there should be an exception for those building up alt IDs :D

Last edited:
I don't know about anybody else but I want to see @-=virus=- challenge @Joe Shearer sb for the title of the "Alpha" of PDF Indians. He'll probably lose but he's got heart (and stones too) and it'll make for a good fight.

@Paitoo , sir jee, what say you?
@Krptonite , hazrat, kia kehne?
Dekho, explosive batters Manavan, Indrani, Doc, Sarthak etc to rahe ni..

ab meri aa gai batting.. allah khair kre *walks to the wicket*

1-6.jpg

nice, man

mai itna vakyaat ni hu with all the genetic stuff but you sure see a hella lot of visibly discernible diversity among how people look around here too.

Hope aap Abrar ki vlogs dekh re ho.. mast scene. 8-)
Yeah I like his vlogs, man motivates one to explore the world like that.

Btwn Kaifi Khalil is also a Baluch.. this song has 227 million views, alot of them from India.

Yeah I like his vlogs, man motivates one to explore the world like that.

Btwn Kaifi Khalil is also a Baluch.. this song has 227 million views, alot of them from India.

Yeah, nice guy too.. mast scene. That's the life.

Pk coke studio is high quality stuff, always been.. its like the 80s cricket teams of Ind vs Pak, where we didn't stand a chance more often than not :S

That guy.. "I'm a rockstar" .. he's awesome too. Catchy, very well produced.. win/win.

Yeah, nice guy too.. mast scene. That's the life.

Pk coke studio is high quality stuff, always been.. its like the 80s cricket teams of Ind vs Pak, where we didn't stand a chance more often than not :S

That guy.. "I'm a rockstar" .. he's awesome too. Catchy, very well produced.. win/win.
I fukin hate Ali Zafars voice n songs.

And STOP conning people with those sad emojis. You know very well that you are thoroughly enjoying yourself.
No sir, I was enjoying until you said it won't happen. That what's the sad emoji is for. I was psyched for it. Honest to God. But it seems you have too much disdain for @-=virus=- to make it work. I happen to like his blasé online persona. You don't think he believes everything he posts, do you?

Back
Top Bottom