What's new

Where can i read about Aryan vs dravidian war stories?

You don't think he believes everything he posts, do you?
Precisely,
Like a particularly bilious Pakistani member, he, too, posts for effect. For the same reason, because he is posting for effect, a significant number of his posts are utterly meaningless; they aren't even the typical, toxic, spiteful post of the bhakt, just twaddle.
That is why both the Pakistani and the Indian deserve to be ignored: they don't believe everything they post.
I do.
I believe everything I post, or I wouldn't post.
That is why it is difficult to engage with those who are cynical, here for the heck of it, and narcissistic, here to get attention.

Precisely,
Like a particularly bilious Pakistani member, he, too, posts for effect. For the same reason, because he is posting for effect, a significant number of his posts are utterly meaningless; they aren't even the typical, toxic, spiteful post of the bhakt, just twaddle.
That is why both the Pakistani and the Indian deserve to be ignored: they don't believe everything they post.
I do.
I believe everything I post, or I wouldn't post.
That is why it is difficult to engage with those who are cynical, here for the heck of it, and narcissistic, here to get attention.
Who do you think you are?
Running around leaving scars
Collecting your jar of hearts
And tearing love apart
You are gonna catch a cold
From the ice inside your soul
So don't come back for me

Last edited:
SpASOL.jpg

ye is type ka banda hai.

The first written language

at least of Indo European language
Was written in mesopotamia

Sanskrit was started to be written much later

And new evidence suggests even Sanskrit was first written in areas of ancient Syria part of mesopotamian culture .which means it came from there

Go to the fantasy section of the Amazon books, and search for US liberal and Islamic authors. They are considered as an expert in this imaginary domain.
PS: Advanced DNA testing proved that migration happened from India to central ASIA not vice versa.
Here advance means vedic done at Indian gov institution like Nazis commissioned Arya and atlantian research
;)
Btw international research led by France which also had Indian scientists proved again Aryan migration into India

Back
Top Bottom