What's new

Where can i read about Aryan vs dravidian war stories?

Go to the fantasy section of the Amazon books, and search for US liberal and Islamic authors. They are considered as an expert in this imaginary domain.
PS: Advanced DNA testing proved that migration happened from India to central ASIA not vice versa.
Nope, from Central Asia near Europe, two human main migration happen, into Europe and into South Asia.

That happen before Aryan migration that I believe come from Pakistan/Afganistan/Iran.

Those real origin Aryan have become Muslims

Archetypal shakals present kro na.. like I did with that lovely Elephant couple, and Virat Kholi.

This is all a bit beyond me tbh.. simplify..

wtr India:

north are slightly lighter toned but not proper gora type.. proper gora nords etc, unki toh veins bhi dikh jaata hai through their skin.

south are mostly kala rang folk.. the curly haired lot among them might have some African ancestry maybe ?

east toh everyone knows -_-

beech waaley, the vast majority mixed hain.

Indonesia and Pinoys ka bhi weird sa scene hai.. like if a:

Punjabi had at it with a Chinese, out would pop an Indonesian.

Or a Spanish got with a Chinese, you get a Pinoy type.
Prabhu Deva (this guy looks like the original inhabitants of India)
download (4).jpeg

Nope, from Central Asia near Europe, two human main migration happen, into Europe and into South Asia.

That happen before Aryan migration that I believe come from Pakistan/Afganistan/Iran.

Those real origin Aryan have become Muslims
In one of the earlier threads, I shared the reports detailing DNA test studies with confirmation that people in the Indian subcontinent share the same DNA not the one from central Asia. it was tracked from specific stains identified in the DNA of different skeletons found in the archaeological sites.
Not sharing it again, but the liberal theory of AIT is not discussed by scientists any more. Just Western liberals and a few Islamic researchers make their points assuming that people will not read the latest research.

The Dravidians you posted actually look like south Indians with predominantly tribal origins. A south Indian with mixed Dravidian and tribal origins could be someone like DK Shivakumar, the man in the news these days-

View attachment 930476

His daughter can pass off for a north Indian Aryan girl:

View attachment 930477
The devide is clear by seeing North Indian vs South Indian basketball team competition. You can find on Youtube easily

Pretty much different kind of people, but both still have connection to Caucasian race. As I explain the ancestor of Caucasian and South Asian Dravidan are the same people. Different climate make the later generation look differently, but still resemble some similarities like pointed nose, head skull, and big eyes

Last edited:
I did not know that my son arreyan had a fight with someone called dravidanian.:omghaha:

In one of the earlier threads, I shared the reports detailing DNA test studies with confirmation that people in the Indian subcontinent share the same DNA not the one from central Asia. it was tracked from specific stains identified in the DNA of different skeletons found in the archaeological sites.
Not sharing it again, but the liberal theory of AIT is not discussed by scientists any more. Just Western liberals and a few Islamic researchers make their points assuming that people will not read the latest research.
Those research is made by Indian. I have watcht it

The Dravidians you posted actually look like south Indians with predominantly tribal origins. A south Indian with mixed Dravidian and tribal origins could be someone like DK Shivakumar, the man in the news these days-
His daughter can pass off for a north Indian Aryan girl:
exactly, bro.. its very very hard to nail down people, this whole race and gene pool thing.. proper khicdhi ban gai hai, or keema, if you will sab ka idhar :P

In India, apart from the oriental people, Nagas and the rest sister people/tribals etc .. itna zyada discern, distinguish and tell apart karna mushkil hi ni, namumkin hai from your random north Indian "heartland" human specimen :lol:

Also kinda hate the whole idea of this black vs white thing and how there is a slightly racist thing some have going on around these parts.. you still have trad (based?) grannies checking prospective brides for potta dearest and rejecting outright ki "yeh to kalli hai" :rofl:

but it is what it is.. so .. ki kran ? lol.. getting morally outraged about that shit is such a waste of one's energy.. chuckle hi kallo, one could even faux nob in agreement but be rolling their third eye :P

Good point. I mean India was and is part of bigger euro-asian land mass. People were moving in, going out, without any problem. Hindus, Muslims, Zoroastrian, Christians Jews, Arabs, Mongols, and who not.
I belong to a Haryanvi Rajput family. Many of our children are still born with golden hair. Many of my family members have colored eyes. We have many who have darker skin. So, this is not dependent on any cast or religion. People were free, and people should be free as before. Specially people of India and Pakistan are a super mix of people.
mashallah, aapki genetic lottery sahi nikli ! :D

Got some Himachali Rajput in my lot, long dead fading/faded? scene.. once upon a time nawabi type thing tha, Brits se ally ho gae thai, just for protecting their monies, evil mofos.

We have a good laugh about it all, considering life ne equalize kar dia by now :D

but history is interesting anyway.

AIT vs OIT .. best not spark that fire, man.

lol

The

The intruding Aryans unfortunately destroyed the existing system of writing completely. The same happened in Cyprus and Southern Greece to Mycenean cultures. Typically it takes some 300 years or 10 generations to invent a new one.

Likely true. They were not properly civilized despite excellent tool building.

Also the Indo-Iranic peoples or collectively the Aryans had a linguistic influence on Finno-ugric populations. As documented in this presentation https://ia804509.us.archive.org/2/i.../Early_Indo_Iranic_loans_in_Uralic_Sounds.pdf

Those research is made by Indian. I have watcht it
LOL!
science and facts are now Indian. asking for facts from AIT supporters, the standard reply would be "Trust me, Bro, I am saying means it is right"

mashallah, aapki genetic lottery sahi nikli ! :D

Got some Himachali Rajput in my lot, long dead fading/faded? scene.. once upon a time nawabi type thing tha, Brits se ally ho gae thai, just for protecting their monies, evil mofos.

We have a good laugh about it all, considering life ne equalize kar dia by now :D

but history is interesting anyway.

AIT vs OIT .. best not spark that fire, man.

lol
Bs bhai, Allah hi jany kon bashar hai..

Bs bhai, Allah hi jany kon bashar hai..
Ji bilkul, but still..

Having your life compass focused on history, long past or ancient even, but still history.. is retarded as fvck.

also applies to our personal lives.. some people just can't get over shit, others yet, will go so far as to constantly find shit to be annoyed about.. and make themselves miserable about it. ..jamahir types lol

shite they have/had nothing to do with, even ! aapke wahan "white guilt" waala lot, basically...

its beyond nuts, man... lmao :sarcastic:

Ji bilkul, but still..

Having your life compass focused on history, long past or ancient even, but still history.. is retarded as fvck.

also applies to our personal lives.. some people just can't get over shit, others yet, will go so far as to constantly find shit to be annoyed about.. and make themselves miserable about it. ..jamahir types lol

shite they have/had nothing to do with, even ! aapke wahan "white guilt" waala lot, basically...

Descendants of Dravidians are still persecuted.

So how can we forget the past and move on?

Ji bilkul, but still..

People will anyway find something, I mean look at Yugoslavia. What people did to each other. Same people, but some odd excuse. Then during partition, the same Punjabis, 100% same DNA, what they did to each other.

And then, the majority of the people of the subcontinent forget about the fact that we looked a little different some 2000 years ago. The funnier part is, the more some people got invaded, the more they become fairer and the more proud they become.

:lol: Pta nahi kis sabzi ka halwa hain ham log...

Back
Top Bottom